ADVERTISEMENT

When Do We Get Rid of Franks' BOY ????

Why would they? He can either do the job or he can't. This year is a pivotal year for him and the schedule is not going to help! I find it very similar to Napier and UF, they have to have the #1 SOS, but from what I've heard they have closed the ranks and are making strides internally and blocking out all the outside noise, I think that is what Beamer is trying to do! The difference is UF is not quite as patient as USC and where has it gotten them. They have fired 2 coaches in 3 years and 2 in 4 years in the 2000's, that's a pretty short leash!
I disagree re: the schedule. It does help him. Most SC fans are giving him a pass on the schedule.. If he has a poor year, they will point to the schedule. The schedule gives him a chance to show he can really coach. Recruiting-wise, he falls short of Muschamp, Spurrier and Holtz for whatever reasons. If he can pull off some upsets, it will go a long ways to convincing the skeptics. So in that respect, he has everything to gain and nothing to lose.

I disagree re: the schedule. It does help him. Most SC fans are giving him a pass on the schedule.. If he has a poor year, they will point to the schedule. The schedule gives him a chance to show he can really coach. Recruiting-wise, he falls short of Muschamp, Spurrier and Holtz for whatever reasons. If he can pull off some upsets, it will go a long ways to convincing the skeptics. So in that respect, he has everything to gain and nothing to lose.
You’re right IF he wins, wrong if he doesn’t! Nobody around here is going to be happy with another losing season and there are a lot of 4 or 5 win predictions out there! That ain’t going to get it done!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT