ADVERTISEMENT

Who would like to see this....

Originally posted by Cocky kebo57:
Lets suppose that Chad Kelly becomes the starter at Ole MIss, and they wind up in a bowl game against clemsux. You know that Kelly would have it in for dumbo. I would like to see that matchup!
Not sure why Kelly would be upset. He brought it all on himself. The handling of Kelly is the only time that I have ever sided with Dabo .

Chad Kelly is an entitled brat who thinks that his name gets him a free pass.

Originally posted by uscbeckham:
Chad Kelly is an entitled brat who thinks that his name gets him a free pass.
John Oliver recently pointed out the exact same thing about daybo. Multi-millionaire who thinks he has "earned" what he has while his players are due nothing. Then he goes on to point out daybo uses his name for money...seems he and Kelly have a lot in common.

I thought you were going to say a proven head baseball coach. That's what I would like to see.

Thought Kelly has already been in trouble this year and isn't going to Ole Miss? Something took place at a "club", or somewhere in New York (I think), and he threatened to go get a gun and scatter the place?

Not sure he'll be playing for Ole Miss unless they over-looked that incident.

Originally posted by umdterpcock:

Not sure he'll be playing for Ole Miss unless they over-looked that incident.
Kelly's spring game stats...Freeze doesn't care about off the field issues.

"Junior college transfer Chad Kelly completed 9 of 19 passes and had his ups and downs, although he did appear to throw a nice deep ball as coaches had eluded to in practice."

Never gonna happen....no way Ole Miss makes it to the National Championship
laugh.r191677.gif

Chad doesn't look like the starter at Ole Miss. He was bad in the spring game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT