ADVERTISEMENT

Women's game vs. Georgia canceled due to COVID

So the men passed it on to the women. Whoever wins the championship this season is going to be the team that has least interuptions towards the end and gets into a flow.

So the men passed it on to the women. Whoever wins the championship this season is going to be the team that has least interuptions towards the end and gets into a flow.
Or has the most games vs good teams cancelled. I believe USC would beat Georgia and Ole Miss (the other canceled game).... would rather the KY game get cancelled!

Either way, it sucks when any game is cancelled. Hope everyone gets well soon.

Or has the most games vs good teams cancelled. I believe USC would beat Georgia and Ole Miss (the other canceled game).... would rather the KY game get cancelled!

Either way, it sucks when any game is cancelled. Hope everyone gets well soon.
I bet Kentucky gets cancelled as well. To close to Sunday with the tests and such for it not to. It will be next Thursday at the earliest before the girls play again.

I bet Kentucky gets cancelled as well. To close to Sunday with the tests and such for it not to. It will be next Thursday at the earliest before the girls play again.
Maybe they can practice sitting for the National Anthem during their down time...or listen to Staley preach "racial equality" while she plays a total of one white girl on her team.

Maybe they can practice sitting for the National Anthem during their down time...or listen to Staley preach "racial equality" while she plays a total of one white girl on her team.
There are two and I think this topic is old and done. Move on.

Sucks, because these are the kind of games we need. Georgia is pretty good team that would be a good test before Kentucky. Hopefully it won't last for too long

PLAYS one of two white girls on the team. May upset you to hear facts, but that's life Cuz
fact is JA both have played. I have watched every game and had season tickets before this year. They have both played. Not alot but have both played so take your crap elsewhere. After yesterday, its got to stop.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT