ADVERTISEMENT

You should love Urban Meyer

True. Funny thing is we put pressure on him to leave (personally I mean, he was safe with the school) by whipping them in 2010 for the SEC East and also helped get Muschamp canned in 2014 by beating UF in OT.

If he hadn't left Florida in such a mess you guys might not have gotten Muschamp. Just saying.
Meyer hadn't built a program for sustained success at Florida.

It would have crumbled one way or another. Very similar to what Spurrier did to us in his last few years.

He didn't leave Florida in a mess, he just never had an offense.

dude please!! He left that roster stocked with so many thugs and discipline issues Muschamp had to boot 21 players in less than 2 seasons!! There were also evaluation errors that left Boom with some 5 star recruits with 3 star talent and 2 star work ethic!!! The AD knew this!! He allowed Muschamp to do the heavy lifting, then fired him to cover his own ass!!!

dude please!! He left that roster stocked with so many thugs and discipline issues Muschamp had to boot 21 players in less than 2 seasons!! There were also evaluation errors that left Boom with some 5 star recruits with 3 star talent and 2 star work ethic!!! The AD knew this!! He allowed Muschamp to do the heavy lifting, then fired him to cover his own ass!!!
I believe flatwood is speaking of how Muschamp left the team, not Meyer,

If he hadn't left Florida in such a mess you guys might not have gotten Muschamp. Just saying.

I see your point , but me hating him know won’t change the fact that Muschamp is now here.....so I’m going go ahead continue hating him even after you so kindly pointed this out.

clemtater said:

"You should love Urban Meyer; If he hadn't left Florida in such a mess you guys might not have gotten Muschamp. Just saying."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT