ADVERTISEMENT

You stick to CHEERING and Let Holbrook do the COACHING...

While I'm happy for the turn around and think that he's going to be a good coach here, what has he done that is "great" yet?

The man is going to do great things here...Ray Tanner APPROVED!

He needs a hitting coach... We are leaving too many RISP stranded and it just this year, it's been like this for 4 or 5 years... Since we lost to Arizona in the CWS....

Timely hitting has really bugged me since then Arizona in the CWS...

Everything else is fine under Chad this year....

Man just think what Ray would have done with this team.....he would be undefeated and shut out everybody I don't understand how our fans are never satisfied

Reactions: pepsicock
He needs a hitting coach... We are leaving too many RISP stranded and it just this year, it's been like this for 4 or 5 years... Since we lost to Arizona in the CWS....

Timely hitting has really bugged me since then Arizona in the CWS...

Everything else is fine under Chad this year....
This happens to everyone. Just ask Alabama.

Well, in my opinion anyway, winning the SEC East was pretty great. Especially considering Florida and Vandy also reside in the East.

You bet. Some will continue to complain no matter what. Won the east and that is a nice goal every year. Chad could rightly be named SEC coach of the year and that may well happen. Will that be consider great? I do understand the complainers to some degree but not loudly, continuously and without pause for a breath. I remember railing at Bobby Cox for some of his pitcher handling and he managed to be awarded most all the praises available in both leagues.

Allow me to add my congratulations to the coaches and team for winning the SEC East and 40+ games this season. That's quite an accomplishment, but it would be even better to get at least one win in the SEC tournament and then actually win a regional. ;)

OMAHA OR BUST! This is what the Chad expects, why should we expect anything less? Congrats to the team on winning the east!

Reactions: cockofdawn
I believe we lead the nation for the 5 year in a row of stranding runners with the bases load, less than 1 out...
No doubt we've had our share. FWIW I remember a frequent comment of Tanner's was trying to "get more timely hits" and "stringing together more hits." While we remember the great hits we had in our runs, JBJ to keep our CWS run alive, Wingo's ground rule double, and ofc Whit's to seal the deal, Tanner's teams were hardly immune from stranding runners.

Might need to put him back to cheering.
images

No doubt we've had our share. FWIW I remember a frequent comment of Tanner's was trying to "get more timely hits" and "stringing together more hits." While we remember the great hits we had in our runs, JBJ to keep our CWS run alive, Wingo's ground rule double, and ofc Whit's to seal the deal, Tanner's teams were hardly immune from stranding runners.

When was that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT