ADVERTISEMENT

Zeb to start vs EIU

And not even a good one, imo.

If I had a good run blocking line, and a good stable of running backs, I'd put a passer in to take advantage of the play action. Not a running qb with a questionable arm to make the offense one dimensional.
You might but they didn't.

And not even a good one, imo.

If I had a good run blocking line, and a good stable of running backs, I'd put a passer in to take advantage of the play action. Not a running qb with a questionable arm to make the offense one dimensional.

rofl...and that guy claims to have been a coach. you just gutted his opinion.

Everything else aside, the move to Zeb has at least gotten this game some traction in the media. Otherwise, this game would have been less than a footnote.

Stop! attacking people... thats what some of you people do on this board if you don't agree, move on.
That's funny, you attacked anyone who disagreed with your statement that Brown was the diamond in the QB room, how he and Jenkins were good for 1-2 TDs per game and how he and only he has the elite arm in the team. Guess what, your prediction was wrong, he is 3rd string and the other end of that TD combo machine is 2nd string. I think it's you who needs to move on and realize that's not the case.

What's rich is you guys started this. I said I prefer Brown and gave my reasons and you guys went nuts attacking me about everything I said it was like you guys where ready to jump off a cliff. SAD JUST SAD!

That's funny, you attacked anyone who disagreed with your statement that Brown was the diamond in the QB room, how he and Jenkins were good for 1-2 TDs per game and how he and only he has the elite arm in the team. Guess what, your prediction was wrong, he is 3rd string and the other end of that TD combo machine is 2nd string. I think it's you who needs to move on and realize that's not the case.
Again stick to fishing 🎣

What's rich is you guys started this. I said I prefer Brown and gave my reasons and you guys went nuts attacking me about everything I said it was like you guys where ready to jump off a cliff. SAD JUST SAD!

You are the one calling people idiots who disagree with you. Comes across as real hypocritical to be whining about attacks now.

Edit: I also think with the number of times you've repeated the fishing line that you think you've stumbled on a good comeback. I really don't think you realize how badly you're coming across.

Again you can't read. Alaskagamecock started running his mouth but I guess you didn't read that part. Alaskagamecock attacks everyone if they disagree with him.

I see some similarities you are missing.

I guess I just don't see you calling people idiots and now telling me I can't read as helpful to you pretending to be the victim. Seems backwards somehow.

I noted you joined over a decade ago, which I find surprising. You really come across as a young child who just stumbled on a message board for the first time.

I see some similarities you are missing.

I guess I just don't see you calling people idiots and now telling me I can't read as helpful to you pretending to be the victim. Seems backwards somehow.

I noted you joined over a decade ago, which I find surprising. You really come across as a young child who just stumbled on a message board for the first time.
Now! you are starting with your attacks on me but that's ok for you. I never said anything about you. Now you want to start mouthing off.

Now! you are starting with your attacks on me but that's ok for you. I never said anything about you. Now you want to start mouthing off.

Wasn't I responding to a post where you said I couldn't read? I guess, in your mind, if that that constitutes "never said anything about you", then you can keep pretending to be the victim.

But, like I said, you're not a child, since you joined over a decade ago. That leaves incomprehensibly stupid, or trolling at this point. I'll choose to believe you're trolling.

Reactions: rogue cock
Wasn't I responding to a post where you said I couldn't read? I guess, in your mind, if that that constitutes "never said anything about you", then you can keep pretending to be the victim.

But, like I said, you're not a child, since you joined over a decade ago. That leaves incomprehensibly stupid, or trolling at this point. I'll choose to believe you're trolling.
At this point I don't really care what you think. I want guys to engage in conversations about our team without trolls like Alaskagamecock and his buddy GarentBeamer being Smartasses.

At this point I don't really care what you think. I want guys to engage in conversations about our team without trolls like Alaskagamecock and his buddy GarentBeamer being Smartasses.

You could start by not calling people idiots for disagreeing with you. I mean, only if you don't want to be labeled as being a smart-ass too.

But its pretty obvious you aren't really looking to engage in normal conversations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT