ADVERTISEMENT

130,000 Empty Seats at Bristol Yesterday....

There's a recent invention called ESPN and local news....they sometimes mention it.

Would you consider this, "following?"
I'd call it ridiculous if you think you can get the flavor and personality of a sport and its drivers by ESPN telling you what to think about it. Do you let people tell you how to think about a movie too?

I'd call it ridiculous if you think you can get the flavor and personality of a sport and its drivers by ESPN telling you what to think about it. Do you let people tell you how to think about a movie too?

Yes, I do. NASCAR sucks. The end.

Looks like Formula 1 is still putting butts in seats. Different dynamic, I know, but NASCAR tracks removing seats to create artificial demand is one of the silliest, and greediest moves I've ever seen.

but NASCAR tracks removing seats to create artificial demand is one of the silliest, and greediest moves I've ever seen.

original

Looks like Formula 1 is still putting butts in seats. Different dynamic, I know, but NASCAR tracks removing seats to create artificial demand is one of the silliest, and greediest moves I've ever seen.
How is removing unused seats greedy? lol

BTW, Bristol had 70,000 in attendance, out of 146,000. That's not a bad crowd but the issue is attendance will continue to dwindle. NASCAR has definitely gotten away from the fan experience. Go to an IMSA race and all the guys and gals are out there signing autographs. At a NASCAR race, Bruton will offer you a stale hot dog and a shitty seat on a concrete slab for $150. I did the hospitality experience for less than that at Lime Rock.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT