ADVERTISEMENT

2-1 *

Did anyone expect anything better than this? Sure you want to win every game but really no one looked at the schedule knowing what we were left by Muschamp and thought we would win this one.

I still don’t know how good Doty will be. He certainly put the ball deep enough and Brooks made an amazing catch on one to see a significant difference in the offense.

We should have had two games to start getting things together on offense and because of a fluke injury we ended up with a FCS scrub out there as opposed to a QB we wanted to build around. I fully expect the team to look better with Doty behind center as the season progresses and we will still probably only win 4 games with 5 as a likely stretch.

Did anyone expect anything better than this? Sure you want to win every game but really no one looked at the schedule knowing what we were left by Muschamp and thought we would win this one.

I still don’t know how good Doty will be. He certainly put the ball deep enough and Brooks made an amazing catch on one to see a significant difference in the offense.

We should have had two games to start getting things together on offense and because of a fluke injury we ended up with a FCS scrub out there as opposed to a QB we wanted to build around. I fully expect the team to look better with Doty behind center as the season progresses and we will still probably only win 4 games with 5 as a likely stretch.
4 wins is tops this year.

We are right where I expected / hoped.
We have, though, looked far worse than I had hoped.

This team is exactly where I expected. Look at the fact the Starting QB on offense just got into this Schmitt show and hadn’t played a down prior and the loss of Starting QB on defense. This team will win 5 games minimum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT