ADVERTISEMENT

All In

yeah_yeah

Oct 15, 2011
We laughed when Dabo kept touting “All In”, but is everywhere now. He turned it into a mantra. I noticed a few of our signees posted #garnetgang. Maybe this group can start a mantra.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Garnetgang, then those morons running our program will put them in those stupid black uniforms come gameday.

"Wait until next year?" I say this jokingly... the life of a Gamecock fan. It was like like that for me as a Cubs fan until the stars aligned and we on a world series... maybe we can get them to align again for us Gamecocks now.

We laughed when Dabo kept touting “All In”, but is everywhere now. He turned it into a mantra. I noticed a few of our signees posted #garnetgang. Maybe this group can start a mantra.
Look at today's front page paper in Charleston. He has gone from All In to Rev Dabo and family culture.

The referenced article in the Post and Courier was interesting and informative. But it left a lot out. Rev. Dildo has created a quasi religious cult up in them thar hills. He is not genuine or real. He is a snake oil salesman who has stopped to the level of selling religion as a way to sign recruits. And they are dumb enough to believe it. Ka’Von Wallace actually said Clemsux is God’s team after beating UVA. Gross

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT