ADVERTISEMENT

Another Dabo lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know Tommy Bowden? Didn't he hire him? Also, what was untrue in the rant? It was scripted. So what. You think Spurrier has never planted questions? Please. Besides, how long ago was that? Get over it. Are you some kind of woman holding a grudge?

Clemsonu96.....Dabo is a lying sack of s#*t! His entire rant was a lie. I've lived in SC my whole life. When Clemson fans hear the word "Carolina", they do not think of Chapel Hill....and when they hear "USC", they damn sure don't think of Southern Cal either.
Lived here my whole life as well, but have traveled enough to realize that the rest of the country, a significantly higher amount of people, refer to everything Dabo said exactly the way Dabo said it.

So let me get this straight....CU96. Dabo wasn't speaking for Clemson during the rant? He was speaking for the rest of the country? I heard his rant....He was speaking about Clemson, so his rant was a total f#*%ing

See your arguement is breaking down. Could not find a link to prove he "lied" so you deflect.

I used " "another" to make a point of future tense. He didn't say that which I admit.

He also never said he didn't have a player hit a woman thus he didn't lie. FACT.

Now it's your turn to admit he did not lie.

Go ahead.......
This has been discussed ad nauseam. you just want to try & defend your clown coach, argue and be stupid. go somewhere else & do that.

mike-bellamy.jpg

You had a good run, albeit a short one. Spurrier capitalized on a wealth of good instate talent for a few years while we were in a transitional phase. It took a while for us to get on our feet & yes, you beat us 5 straight times...

Problem is, that wealth of instate was an anomaly, not the norm. This state does not & will never produce that type of talent year in, year out. So when the well began to run dry, you were screwed because Scar just can't recruit at a high level outside of this state's borders...but Clemson can & has been for awhile now.

And then Spurrier, who doesn't really care to recruit that much, makes his 2 or 3 more years statement. It doesn't matter now if he stays 10 more years, the question of "will this be Spurrier's last year" will be raised by rival recruiters from now on. He single-handed damaged his ability to recruit with that one statement. And the fact is, while he has been a great coach, he's 70 & will have to have some horses to make things work. If I'm you, & I'm looking at our 2016 recruiting class, I'm asking "where's the horses"?

Meanwhile, Dabo has assembled a relatively young staff that is laser-focused on one thing...championships! We are recruiting at a high level & we're not dependent on this state alone to restock the cupboard. Clemson has hit Georgia, Florida, North Carolina & Virginia hard in recent years. 4 straight 10+ win seasons now with no signs of that stopping anytime soon. as for 'Clemsoning', we own the nation's 2nd longest winning streak against unranked opponents. A program truly on the rise...

Yours, eh, not so much
winning streak against unranked opponents?? the things clemsux will come up with to brag about. wow. and of course you brought up your world champ recruiting. LMAO.

He brought that up because you all constantly talk up "clemsoning" which isn't a thing anymore.

If you all really think that your program is in a better position then clemsons then you are truly delusional. You all wouldn't admit it, but I know deep down inside that you all would gladly trade places with us as far as talent on campus and recruiting right now.

Reactions: blud_runs_orange
He brought that up because you all constantly talk up "clemsoning" which isn't a thing anymore.

If you all really think that your program is in a better position then clemsons then you are truly delusional. You all wouldn't admit it, but I know deep down inside that you all would gladly trade places with us as far as talent on campus and recruiting right now.
Oh, it's definitely a thing now. Was #1 trending twitter just last year. Very much still #clemsoning.

would never trade places with clemsux. dabo as our coach? inbred moronic fans like you? who would want that?

winning streak against unranked opponents?? the things clemsux will come up with to brag about. wow. and of course you brought up your world champ recruiting. LMAO.

Yeah...they play more unranked opponents than any team in the power 5 conferences. The ACC is full of unranked opponents.

Last time Dabo had a young inexperienced staff, he ended up calling plays and getting his ass beat by Skip Holtz and USF in the bowl game.

I'm sure the Clemson football offseason program of cocaine, marajuana, driving under the influence, and credit card fraud will produce a top notch ACC team in 2015 that will preserve your proud streak over unranked opponents.

This thread is proof positive that the mods on here are either non existent or they are closet Clemson fans.

To those that can still post on TigerNet, go over there and post something negative about Dabo and see how many minutes go by before you're banned.

So, honestly, you wouldn't trade your roster & current recruiting class for ours?? Lol...& you say I'm delusional

You obviously missed the Georgia Tech game last year as they celebrate their 50th win over Clemson. Clemson was beaten by a lesser ranked opponent. By the way, what is Clemson's record against lesser ranked opponents. Is it as good as it is against unranked opponents?

This thread is proof positive that the mods on here are either non existent or they are closet Clemson fans.

To those that can still post on TigerNet, go over there and post something negative about Dabo and see how many minutes go by before you're banned.
So you're afraid of a little discussion with some people from the other side of the coin

So you're mad that a few Tiger fans are over here defending Dabo in a thread entitled "another Dabo lie"? No one has said anything " banworthy", just setting you straight on some things. Besides, if anything here is truly moronic, it's just the thread itself...fact is, our "clown" coach is building a powerhouse & y'all just can't stand it.

You obviously missed the Georgia Tech game last year as they celebrate their 50th win over Clemson. Clemson was beaten by a lesser ranked opponent. By the way, what is Clemson's record against lesser ranked opponents. Is it as good as it is against unranked opponents?
I said unranked, not ranked. We were only ranked about 3 or 4 spots higher than GT when we went to Atlanta to play them. But they were ranked, playing at home so it was a pretty level playing field...

But we were up in that game already, getting ready to score again when Watson went down. The wheels kinda came off from there but no worries, he came back a couple of weeks later on one leg to beat y'all.

Don't the tater fans have something better to do than reside on a Gamecock board? You won't find me on a tater board.

So, honestly, you wouldn't trade your roster & current recruiting class for ours?? Lol...& you say I'm delusional

Nope...Recruiting rankings are like pre-season rankings. They are inaccurate and the system is manipulated by certain coaches that influence the rankings. The recruiting rankings cannot predict who will win on the field when 2 ranked opponents face each other on the field. Coaching and player development takes over.

Also, as long as a player has elite intangibles, athletic ability, and work ethic, a great nutrition and strength / conditioning program can make an individual a great football player.

Last edited:
I said unranked, not ranked. We were only ranked about 3 or 4 spots higher than GT when we went to Atlanta to play them. But they were ranked, playing at home so it was a pretty level playing field...

But we were up in that game already, getting ready to score again when Watson went down. The wheels kinda came off from there but no worries, he came back a couple of weeks later on one leg to beat y'all.
clemsux = Excuse U! The topic is losing to Ga Tech. clemsux response: "but, but, but we were getting ready to score..and, and....we beat you (for the first time in 6 years)....so it's okay we lost to Ga Tech". Haha.

Last edited:
I sure hope South Carolina doesn't break Clemson's streak of wins against unranked teams this year.

I sure hope South Carolina doesn't break Clemson's streak of wins against unranked teams this year.
Clemsux has the winning streak of beating the worst teams (unranked) in the country! Wow. And you're proud of that. #clemsoning

Last edited:
the kid had gotton into some trouble but of course that report isnt shown! the coach for mcdonald is ghetto as hell !

clemsux = Excuse U! The topic is losing to Ga Tech. clemsux response: "but, but, but we were getting ready to score..and, and....we beat you (for the first time in 6 years)....so it's okay we lost to Ga Tech". Haha.
Clemson also had all that elite talent and great recruiting classes in 2011. Played GT as an undefeated team ranked #2 or #3 in the country and got that ass beat back then too. I linked the article earlier in this thread. Georgia Tech's recruiting must smoke Clemson's.....
We don't play enough to even bother counting that statistic. Why would any school bother to measure it is beyond me unless it is the only real accomplishment they can do. It must make your players proud.

Is that why Clemson played Deshaaun Watson on a torn ACL against us last year. To keep the streak of wins over unranked opponents intact? LMAO....

I imagine you'd be proud of it too, if you could stop losing to unranked teams. #clemsoning
LMAO. Stop? When did we start? And clemsux doesn't have the longest winning streak against unranked teams. That would be Alabama.

Jimbob cooter...Steve Spurrier and South Carolina will always be better than Clemson and will continue to beat you every Thanksgiving weekend. All you can say is wait til next year and hope high school players names listed on a website will propel Clemson to victories.
Wait till next year? How about look at last year. When, not one, not 2 but 3 TRUE freshman whipped your tail all over that field. And one had a bum knee. Your record setting senior QB got schooled by a true freshman QB with a bad leg. Let that sink in. So for any of yall to think its gonna magically turn around in the foreseeable future is just laughable. Your 5 year run was the greatest era in gamecock history, at times it was impressive, but unfortunately for you guys, it's over. How is an inexperienced QB gonna come in and do the same or better than a senior QB? There's only one Deshaun Watson, and he plays for the Tigers. Recruiting has fallen off and the class that's coming in has really fell off since OBC made his comments. And until he's gone or Ray announces an interim coach, recruiting will remain the same cause no kid wants to go play for a coach that might not be there in a few years. Just the truth. Just like our defense, most every Clemson fan I know admits it's gonna fall off, it has to. A team can't lose that many starters on defense and remain the same. We know the D won't be as good. Ohhh but I'm excited for all the talent we got on offense. It's gonna be fun to watch. So glad Dabo is such a huge liar and got these 5* players to commit. Speaking of liars, it's funny how the OBC was being honest when he said he was gonna stick around for 2 or 3 more years, and a few days later he saw what was happening to the recruiting class he had a sudden change of heart and felt like staying for 5 or so years. Wow, how convenient, and you all believe that. After a couple days you all honestly believe somebody who has tons of $, decides to keep working for 3 or 4 more years? Naw. Quit fooling yourselves. He lied.

Wait till next year? How about look at last year. When, not one, not 2 but 3 TRUE freshman whipped your tail all over that field. And one had a bum knee. Your record setting senior QB got schooled by a true freshman QB with a bad leg. Let that sink in. So for any of yall to think its gonna magically turn around in the foreseeable future is just laughable. Your 5 year run was the greatest era in gamecock history, at times it was impressive, but unfortunately for you guys, it's over. How is an inexperienced QB gonna come in and do the same or better than a senior QB? There's only one Deshaun Watson, and he plays for the Tigers. Recruiting has fallen off and the class that's coming in has really fell off since OBC made his comments. And until he's gone or Ray announces an interim coach, recruiting will remain the same cause no kid wants to go play for a coach that might not be there in a few years. Just the truth. Just like our defense, most every Clemson fan I know admits it's gonna fall off, it has to. A team can't lose that many starters on defense and remain the same. We know the D won't be as good. Ohhh but I'm excited for all the talent we got on offense. It's gonna be fun to watch. So glad Dabo is such a huge liar and got these 5* players to commit. Speaking of liars, it's funny how the OBC was being honest when he said he was gonna stick around for 2 or 3 more years, and a few days later he saw what was happening to the recruiting class he had a sudden change of heart and felt like staying for 5 or so years. Wow, how convenient, and you all believe that. After a couple days you all honestly believe somebody who has tons of $, decides to keep working for 3 or 4 more years? Naw. Quit fooling yourselves. He lied.
That loss to Clemson and their negative recruiting rejuvinated Coach Spurrier and he went out and hired his good friend and 14 year NFL icon Jon Hoke to clean up and repair the defense. Can't wait to see how your 1st year offensive coordinators game plan for him with their true Freshman dominated offensive line. Clemson recruits so well they have to insert a freshman offensive lineman into the starting line up when a 3 year started is kicked off the team.

Hope Dabo brought the boys plenty of cocaine and marajuana for the All In cookout....

That loss to Clemson and their negative recruiting rejuvinated Coach Spurrier and he went out and hired his good friend and 14 year NFL icon Jon Hoke to clean up and repair the defense. Can't wait to see how your 1st year offensive coordinators game plan for him with their true Freshman dominated offensive line. Clemson recruits so well they have to insert a freshman offensive lineman into the starting line up when a 3 year started is kicked off the team.

Hope Dabo brought the boys plenty of cocaine and marajuana for the All In cookout....

ICON? Now that's funny; no matter who you pull for.

You remember last year, but forget about the last 5 years. Or the fact that our backup QB came into the other death valley, with out Lattimore and smoked clemsux.

You hope that our run is over, but it's not. We're in the SEC, have millions more flooding into our program than clemsux. It'll never go back to the "good ole days", 100 year ago when ya'll beat us more than we beat you. I'm not saying we'll never lose again, but it'll be a lot more even. It's gonna be fun because clemsux will deserve all the beatdowns they get.

Your desperate coach practiced your savior QB with a torn CL, which caused him to tear it, then put a brace on his knee & played him!!! Hilarious! That's how desperate & pathetic he was to win. Let that sink in.

Last edited:
LMAO. Stop? When did we start? And clemsux doesn't have the longest winning streak against unranked teams. That would be Alabama.
Can you point me to the Clemson poster who claimed Clemson had the longest winning streak against unranked opponents? Let's test out that pesky reading comprehension thing again, shall we?

Oh, and are you claiming that USC didn't lose to any unranked teams last year?

Can you point me to the Clemson poster who claimed Clemson had the longest winning streak against unranked opponents? Let's test out that pesky reading comprehension thing again, shall we?

Oh, and are you claiming that USC didn't lose to any unranked teams last year?
You want to throw a zillion posts all over our board but don't want to read the post? I'm not pointing you anywhere. Read.

You want to throw a zillion posts all over our board but don't want to read the post? I'm not pointing you anywhere. Read.
It's because it's not there. The Clemson poster who mentioned it clearly stated that Clemson had the second longest streak. You and your fellow posters twisted it. Go look, or pretend not to see this post. I bet it's even on this page, so you wouldn't even have to scroll back. It's ok, I know why you don't want to look "through a zillion posts". We might just find that UpstateGamecock2 is an even bigger liar than Dabo Swinney.

It's because it's not there. The Clemson poster who mentioned it clearly stated that Clemson had the second longest streak. You and your fellow posters twisted it. Go look, or pretend not to see this post. I bet it's even on this page, so you wouldn't even have to scroll back. It's ok, I know why you don't want to look "through a zillion posts". We might just find that UpstateGamecock2 is an even bigger liar than Dabo Swinney.
If you drink the kool-aid, of course you'd think that. dumbo is a farce.

Oh NOOOO. You mean that dumb$ss is actually proud about having the SECOND longest winning streak against awful teams?!? Thanks for the correction, that is even more hilarious.Wow. Who would brag about that stat?!? Oh wait...clemsux fans! :):):):):):) Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT