ADVERTISEMENT

Another Dabo lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh NOOOO. You mean that dumb$ss is actually proud about having the SECOND longest winning streak against awful teams?!? Thanks for the correction, that is even more hilarious.Wow. Who would brag about that stat?!? Oh wait...clemsux fans! :):):):):):) Wow.

Agreed. Can't believe Dabo even brought that up in a presser last year about a winning streak against unranked opponents. They'll come up with any stupid stat to brag on themselves. Hype machine. All I heard after last year was their #1 defense in the country last year. They weren't bragging about their Athletic Bowl trophy they ended up with though.

We have a HOF head coach calling plays + 14 year NFL veteran that has already produced and developed a #1 SEC defense. That is head and shoulders above anything Clemson can provide their team and future recruits......

Oh NOOOO. You mean that dumb$ss is actually proud about having the SECOND longest winning streak against awful teams?!? Thanks for the correction, that is even more hilarious.Wow. Who would brag about that stat?!? Oh wait...clemsux fans! :):):):):):) Wow.
Yes, what a completely meaningless statistic. It only signifies consistency, i.e., a good program winning the games they're supposed to win because the coaches are able to motivate players week in and week out. It indicates that teams are able to avoid "Clemsoning", which is such a hilarious phrase. There is literally not a single head coach in the country who doesn't consider this statistic important. Unless, of course, you enjoy losing to unranked teams. I'd be concerned that Spurrier has apparently taken a liking to losing to unranked teams.

But please...keep convincing yourselves that this is a meaningless statistic, and keep losing to unranked teams. I'm sure we'll see a few more of those this year.

Yes, what a completely meaningless statistic. It only signifies consistency, i.e., a good program winning the games they're supposed to win because the coaches are able to motivate players week in and week out. It indicates that teams are able to avoid "Clemsoning", which is such a hilarious phrase. There is literally not a single head coach in the country who doesn't consider this statistic important. Unless, of course, you enjoy losing to unranked teams. I'd be concerned that Spurrier has apparently taken a liking to losing to unranked teams.

But please...keep convincing yourselves that this is a meaningless statistic, and keep losing to unranked teams. I'm sure we'll see a few more of those this year.
OMG. Dude. Thanks for the correction. I can't stop laughing. #2!

I can assure you one thing, Alabama isnt spouting this stat, and they at least they're #1.

Hilarious. Keep #clemsoning.

Last edited:

I can assure you one thing, Alabama isnt spouting this stats, and they at least they're #1.

I guess you can take some solace in knowing that when USC loses to an unranked team this year, it probably won't be #clemsoning. It will simply be losing to a better team.

Reactions: Edistoplayer
It's amazing how everyone conveniently forgets the 40 plus arrests that have happened under spurrier's watch.

If you want to speak about violence against women we need to look no further than Jarriel King.

YOU GUYS SIT ON HERE AND ACT LIKE SPURRIER IS THE MAN!! WELL IF THE JACKASS IS THE MAN WHERE ARE YALLS SEC CHAMPIONSHIPS?BCS BIRTHS,PLAYOFFS?? I TAKE PRIDE IN YOU GUYS BASHING DABO!! MEANS YALL HAVE SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT BECAUSE THAT PATHETIC THING YOU CALL A TEAM YOU PRODUCED ON THE FIELD LAST YEAR SURELY IS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT! MAYBE YOUR COACH SHOULD STOP GOLFING AND EATING DOUGHNUTS AND GET OUT AND START RECRUITING BECAUSE THAT SO CALLED LIER IN THE UPSTATE IS WHIPPEN HIS BEHIND RIGHT NOW!!YOU GUYS HAD YOUR LITTLE RUN! ITS OVER ! GET USE TO THE BUTT WHIPPENS FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS!! BLOWING LEADS AGAINST KENTUCKY, TENNESEE,MISSOURI! THATS WHAT YALL NEED TO TALK ABOUT! LOL CLEMSON WOULD HAVE SMASHED ALL 3 OF THEM! JUST LIKE WE DID YALL!

It's amazing how everyone conveniently forgets the 40 plus arrests that have happened under spurrier's watch.

If you want to speak about violence against women we need to look no further than Jarriel King.
It's amazing how clemsux are the ones spouting family and Christian values. Yet, they're players are doing some pretty bad things. Felonies n such. It's the pious attitude that's biting ya'll in the arse.

Last edited:
YOU GUYS SIT ON HERE AND ACT LIKE SPURRIER IS THE MAN!! WELL IF THE JACKASS IS THE MAN WHERE ARE YALLS SEC CHAMPIONSHIPS?BCS BIRTHS,PLAYOFFS?? I TAKE PRIDE IN YOU GUYS BASHING DABO!! MEANS YALL HAVE SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT BECAUSE THAT PATHETIC THING YOU CALL A TEAM YOU PRODUCED ON THE FIELD LAST YEAR SURELY IS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT! MAYBE YOUR COACH SHOULD STOP GOLFING AND EATING DOUGHNUTS AND GET OUT AND START RECRUITING BECAUSE THAT SO CALLED LIER IN THE UPSTATE IS WHIPPEN HIS BEHIND RIGHT NOW!!YOU GUYS HAD YOUR LITTLE RUN! ITS OVER ! GET USE TO THE BUTT WHIPPENS FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS!! BLOWING LEADS AGAINST KENTUCKY, TENNESEE,MISSOURI! THATS WHAT YALL NEED TO TALK ABOUT! LOL CLEMSON WOULD HAVE SMASHED ALL 3 OF THEM! JUST LIKE WE DID YALL!
Blowing those leads last year are going to assure clemsux wins for 5 years?!? Clemsux logic. Keep #clemsoning

Isn't it precious, little taters coming over here begging for just one Gamecock fan to give them a pat on the head. They need the validation.

WELL KEEP WINNING GAMES AND GOING TO BIG BOWLS AND WELL SEE YALL IN SHREVEPORT AGAIN!!! AGAINST ANOTHER 6-6 ACC TEAM! YALL LISTEN TO PHIL CORNHOLE TOO MUCH! GUY SAID ON THE RADIO HE BELIEVES THE USC LB CORE COULD BE THE BEST IN THE SEC!!! WITH THAT JOKE OF A LB SKI MOORE ! LMAO THAT WAS THE DUMBEST REMARKS IVE EVER HEARD!! THE SAME SKI MOORE WHO ARTAVIS SCOTT BURNED 3 TIMES ON THE SAME PLAY!! LOL!

Clemsux has the winning streak of beating the worst teams (unranked) in the country! Wow. And you're proud of that. #clemsoning

I think that went over your head, Chief. 19B was implying that SCar would not be ranked when they play Clemson in November. Because, well, they won't.

Clemson 40 Oklahoma 6 .... #Clemsoning.

5427cfa65234d.image.jpg

I think that went over your head, Chief. 19B was implying that SCar would not be ranked when they play Clemson in November. Because, well, they won't.

Clemson 40 Oklahoma 6 .... #Clemsoning.
HAHA. reading comprehension not your strong suit, is it?

We aren't the ones pumping our chests reading to conquer the world after an Athletic Bowl win. No need to shout either.

im just ready to watch some football this year. I think both teams have some major question marks before we go spouting about dominating for another 5 years. And saint, get rid of the all caps it's just a tad bit ignorant.

Typical? Please please explain in great detail what's typical. Yall can't stand the fact that dabo runs a tight ship and doesn't tolerate much. Hello Stephen Garcia. How many times was he suspended and how many games did he actually miss? That's what I thought. Does that mean young men on the football team don't mess up? Nope. Ask Ammon Lakip. You must have the Clemson PD confused with the Tallahassee PD. When the story doesn't end up the way you coots want it to, you turn to corruption in the Clemson PD. Grow up and gather facts before you start spewing non-sense. Oh yea, I think Artavis just scored again and a 1 legged QB did also. Come on, say it, 5 out of the last 6. Haha. Don't stop there, go back 20, 30 or so years. Oh yea that's right, it doesn't benefit yall. How bout yall worry about your own coach and keeping him sober and try to keep your recruits from being "decootments".
You can't seriously be comparing a guy who like to drink a few beers to guys that beat women! That's about as mentally handicapped as it gets.

So was Sir Lattimore.

All praise Marcus, dog leg, Lattimore.
The douche is strong with this one.

Seriously this screams of either never getting laid or haven't had it recently.... And no... Farm animals and your mother, cousins, sister or daddy doesn't count you piece of trash. Or should I call you dabo... After all he love sleeping with his mommy.

Comments like this make me wish mosquitoes with aids would infest all of pickens county.

Lattimore was injured with a 200+ lb lineman layed on his leg. Watson was injured because your coach is a self serving duma** and he stepped on the field wrong when he shouldn't have been out there in the first place.

The douche is strong with this one.

Seriously this screams of either never getting laid or haven't had it recently.... And no... Farm animals and your mother, cousins, sister or daddy doesn't count you piece of trash. Or should I call you dabo... After all he love sleeping with his mommy.

Comments like this make me wish mosquitoes with aids would infest all of pickens county.

Lattimore was injured with a 200+ lb lineman layed on his leg. Watson was injured because your coach is a self serving duma** and he stepped on the field wrong when he shouldn't have been out there in the first place.
Clemson person here... And I agree with you. Going after a guy like Marcus is lame as shit. My favorite Gamecock all time and all around good human being. What happened to him broke my heart. I mean I still hate y'all and everything but not Marcus

Reactions: FORKCOCK

I can assure you one thing, Alabama isnt spouting this stat, and they at least they're #1.

What these taters fail to realize is the unranked teams we lose to occasionally from the SEC now make more $$ than them today and have sold out stadiums every Saturday. The unranked teams they brag about beating carry about 10,000 fans on Saturday afternoon. The competition they play has no money, no fans, nor care to develop a football program. That is the recipe to the Clemson greatness in college football.

What these taters fail to realize is the unranked teams we lose to occasionally from the SEC now make more $$ than them today and have sold out stadiums every Saturday. The unranked teams they brag about beating carry about 10,000 fans on Saturday afternoon. The competition they play has no money, no fans, nor care to develop a football program. That is the recipe to the Clemson greatness in college football.
Plus, most of their conference games are played against unranked opponents. wouldnt take long to rack those up. what a pathetic conference and stat to brag about. At least most of AL's wins over unranked teams are their OOC games, not their regular conference games!

Am I part of the trash? I haven't called you any names. I've enjoyed the banter, personally, terrible reading comprehension and all. I think we've managed to keep it mostly good natured, even with your obsessive namecalling.
No way dude. i'm sure you arent trash. lol. after today, you're my favorite tater, since you clarified your ranking. here I was actually believing the jerk when he said #1, and then you come back and tell me y'all really aren't #1 against unranked teams...you're #2. #2 against the worst teams. still hilarious. Google that & guess the only place that mentions that stat? tiggernet. So the clemsux media took the time to compile that pathetic stat and then mention it in an article. and dumbo is stupid enough to tell the press. just goess to prove, ya'll will make up anything to try & feel relevant. still #clemsoning.

Last edited:
Let's see if we can recall the story: Joe Craig and girlfriend get into fight, both are bloodied and not fighting by the time police arrive, both refuse to press charges against each other. What should the police have done? Probably charge each with simple assault, but they didn't, which is part of a huge Clemson conspiracy to protect football players (and which very clearly never happens in Columbia, where everything is ethical and on the up and up). Craig was suspended, to my recollection, but since you seem to be the expert on these Clemson situations, maybe you can provide some evidence that he wasn't. He was given his chance, and was dismissed immediately the next time he had an incident.

So, no comment on Spurrier signing Jarriel King, who was actually CHARGED with kidnapping in HS? Of course not, because that might detract from your CLEMSON BAD argument. The truth is, college coaches are paid a lot of money to win, and they all, including Spurrier, make questionable decisions and take calculated risks for the sake of winning. I know you guys were super-disappointed when Dabo actually suspended Watkins for a couple games, since it doesn't fit the non-disciplinarian narrative. And even moreso when Clemson beat Auburn without him.

And since carolina is hub of discipline... How many chances did Garcia get? Six.. Seven... University of Seven chances... Tell them to come back when they actually GRADUATE their players

And since carolina is hub of discipline... How many chances did Garcia get? Six.. Seven... University of Seven chances... Tell them to come back when they actually GRADUATE their players
It was 5 and then he was dismissed from the team, mid season. Dumbo would never have the balls to dismiss his starting qb mid season..

Garcia did stupid youthful things like underage drinking. Can you imagine? College kids drinking! Lock him up! LOL. One of those times, some jealous clemsux fan called the cops.

So go back to your taternet where guys are snorting cocaine, hitting women, getting DUI's, and taking someone else's prescription pills.

Last edited:
This thread is proof positive that the mods on here are either non existent or they are closet Clemson fans.

To those that can still post on TigerNet, go over there and post something negative about Dabo and see how many minutes go by before you're banned.

Have to admit I'm surprised they have not banned us all at this point.

Last edited:
I appreciate your honesty.

It's amazing though, a Clemson fan can't believe that the mods on a Gamecock board haven't cleaned house.

Yeah man a long time ago I was banned for what I thought was a mature argument on my 2nd or 3rd post. Not so much this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT