ADVERTISEMENT

Another Dabo lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all keep throwing out the word hypocrite when it's actually you all that are hypocrite. You know, about how you all say Dabo is a bad person for pulling an offer, but when spurrier does the same thing it's ok?
spurrier didn't pull one guy's scholly because he visited somewhere else and let other guys visit other schools, but didnt pull theirs (more stars). I know already you aren't going to understand that & will have some stupid reply. but that's who you are.

Reading comprehension at its finest. He didn't say he never had a player hit woman. He said he hopes he does not have another one.

Amazing.

There is not a school in the entire country that has as many former players arrested as USC/Spurrier. Way to coach em up!!!

Looks like a little Spelling 101(advice) is needed. Probably wouldn't hurt to throw in some sentence structure also.
another clemsux spell checker! if that's all you have, go for it. i was on my cell. if only you could work for Apple. Oh wait...LMAO...you'd never get even an interview! Carry on... If you're this bored, go to taternet, you'll love all the spellchecking and sentence structure on your board.

I can't keep responding in this thread bc I could be here all night. Just the position that Dabo does anything other than tell kids his opinion of their situation is absurd. The opinion he offers is set in stone, if you're not an early first rounder he will advise you to stay. That's what he did with Nuk who was not an early first rounder. After he gives his opinion, these adults decide what they should do. Stop being insane.

Reactions: Shevlin77
I can't keep responding in this thread bc I could be here all night. Just the position that Dabo does anything other than tell kids his opinion of their situation is absurd. The opinion he offers is set in stone, if you're not an early first rounder he will advise you to stay. That's what he did with Nuk who was not an early first rounder. After he gives his opinion, these adults decide what they should do. Stop being insane.
dont be in idiot. nobody believes dumbo is out for anyone but himself, ask kyle parker. get real.

Reading comprehension at its finest. He didn't say he never had a player hit woman. He said he hopes he does not have another one.

Amazing.
LIAR!!!!! he didnt say "another one". If he had, there wouldn be a need for this thread. make up some more lies, dude.

another clemsux spell checker! if that's all you have, go for it. i was on my cell. if only you could work for Apple. Oh wait...LMAO...you'd never get even an interview! Carry on... If you're this bored, go to taternet, you'll love all the spellchecking and sentence structure on your board.

Blame it on the phone !

Anger, ignorance, and denial are three dangerous traits according to DSM 5, The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition

spurrier didn't pull one guy's scholly because he visited somewhere else and let other guys visit other schools, but didnt pull theirs (more stars). I know already you aren't going to understand that & will have some stupid reply. but that's who you are.

So what spurrier did was ok. Bravo spurrier, lets praise him!!

Blame it on the phone !

Anger, ignorance, and denial are three dangerous traits according to DSM 5, The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition
you've been here before....under another user name. Time for you to go bye, bye again! :)~~

LIAR!!!!! he didnt say "another one". If he had, there wouldn be a need for this thread. make up some more lies, dude.

Moron!! Are you trolling?

" I hope I don't have a player hit a woman" is talking about the future not the past.

Where did he say he has never had a player hit a woman? Show me the quote and I will never post here again.

So what do you think is worse, Sexual assaulting a girl or hitting a girl? Because spurrier only suspended a Florida player only six games after he got caught not once but twice at Florida!

So there you have it, spurrier is ok with rape! That's how you guys would spin it. And I don't feel like looking but I garauntee that spurrier has had someone hit a girl at some point hit a girl and didn't kick him off.

http://enquirer.com/editions/2001/08/05/spt_floridas_no_1.html

It just shows how stupid you all are that you think spurrier is such a good guy and Dabo isn't.

Moron!! Are you trolling?

" I hope I don't have a player hit a woman" is talking about the future not the past.

Where did he say he has never had a player hit a woman? Show me the quote and I will never post here again.
Where did he say "another"?! He wanted to act like he never had a player hit a woman and he had. several times.

So what do you think is worse, Sexual assaulting a girl or hitting a girl? Because spurrier only suspended a Florida player only six games after he got caught not once but twice at Florida!

So there you have it, spurrier is ok with rape! That's how you guys would spin it. And I don't feel like looking but I garauntee that spurrier has had someone hit a girl at some point hit a girl and didn't kick him off.

It just shows how stupid you all are that you think spurrier is such a good guy and Dabo isn't.
pulling out the FL days, huh? how dumb are you, really? "currently faces possible". yeah, that's rape. dumbo is a joke and the press loves spurrier.

Most of my best friends are gamecocks and hate Dabo the way you are supposed to hate your rival's coach, and they would still say almost everything said about him in this thread is idiocy.

Most of my best friends are gamecocks and hate Dabo the way you are supposed to hate your rival's coach, and they would still say almost everything said about him in this thread is idiocy.
your imaginary "gamecock" friends. Haha

Dude do you live in this state? When you grow up in Greenville, inevitably you have some best friends that make bad decisions from time to time. You're ridiculous

Reactions: Carpe Diem 66
Where did he say "another"?! He wanted to act like he never had a player hit a woman and he had. several times.

See your arguement is breaking down. Could not find a link to prove he "lied" so you deflect.

I used " "another" to make a point of future tense. He didn't say that which I admit.

He also never said he didn't have a player hit a woman thus he didn't lie. FACT.

Now it's your turn to admit he did not lie.

Go ahead.......

I was joking about the rape thing but that's how you all spin all of Dabo's actions.

I get that his energetic attitude rubs people the wrong way but the posts in this thread are completely ridiculous

I don't think I've seen a ruder, more obnoxious bunch lately. Congrats Taters!

Oh my god. You guys need help.

No you morons are too stupid to understand. Hopkins was ready for the NFL. Dumbo came out and said he wasn't ready. Why. Because HE would benefit if he stayed. Fortunately for him he was smart enough to see thru Dumbo's self-serving BS. Can't believe I have to spell this out for you mental midgets

I mean it's just ridiculous.

1. Dabo ruins kids by making them stay another year. But then people talk about Nuk who did leave after his junior year despite what Dabo said... Kind of ruins the argument that he can make kids stay.

2. Dabo is a hypocrite liar when he says that he advises only early first round draft picks to leave early. Nuk leaves early and gets drafted second to last pick of the first round when he was graded out as a second rounder. I don't see hypocrisy or lies there, it's exactly what Dabo said. Then Nuk clearly proves that Dabo doesn't force anyone to stay around despite his advisement. There are many other examples of the same thing happening, thinking any coach can make a kid stay is ridiculous.

You are all kinds of stupid. Coaches play a role in decisions like this. Not saying he MADE him stay. But he was not advising him with Hopkins' interest in mind but his OWN

I was joking about the rape thing but that's how you all spin all of Dabo's actions.

I get that his energetic attitude rubs people the wrong way but the posts in this thread are completely ridiculous
atta boy!!! Rape jokes are always fun. You're an idiot.

Since you're digging up history from other schools, Dabo was a WR / TE coach on Mike Dubose's staff @ Alabama. That entire staff was fired for losing while they were cheating by paying players.

The best part about it is it was Steve Spurrier that called out Mike Dubose out for cheating @ an SEC meeting in front of all the head coaches in the league before his and his staff's final season.

Last edited:
Since you're digging up history from other schools, Dabo was a WR / TE coach on Mike Dubose's staff @ Alabama. That entire staff was fired for losing while they were cheating by paying players.

The best part about it is it was Steve Spurrier that called out Mike Dubose out for cheating @ an SEC meeting in front of all the head coaches in the league before his and his staff's final season.
& now Dabo's gonna retire Spurrier! Everything's coming full circle...

Reactions: blud_runs_orange
Yeah right. You are not too bright. I know that is typical for Taters but you are one of the slower Taters and that is saying something. JimBob. You can't make this sh#* up. Stick around. You keep us entertained

& now Dabo's gonna retire Spurrier! Everything's coming full circle...

Spurrier has won 84% of the games against Dabo and got his cheating ass fired from his first coaching job @ Alabama. Don't be a stupid and obnoxious tater.

You are all kinds of stupid. Coaches play a role in decisions like this. Not saying he MADE him stay. But he was not advising him with Hopkins' interest in mind but his OWN
Mb, no way you can say that and know it to be true. He advised CJ and Vic to come back, both were drafted top ten. Nuk could have come back and been drafted higher with a bigger contract or it could have gone the other way, no way for either of us to know that. A coach offers his OPINION, it is taken into consideration by the player when making HIS own decision.

Spurrier has won 84% of the games against Dabo and got his cheating ass fired from his first coaching job @ Alabama. Don't be a stupid and obnoxious tater.
Sorry, I am not trying to be a "tater" honestly. I don't know about this situation. Can you elaborate?

Spurrier's last college game will end as a loss to Dabo...provided the cocks don't go to some lower tier bowl game...it doesn't matter if it's in 2015, 2016, 2017, etc...Spurrier's not beating Dabo again my friends. Too many horses in Tigertown these days!

How is this a lie? If a coach says "I hope we never lose another game" is he a liar because they lost a game in the past?

He stated he hopes he never has that happen. I can only assume Spurrier would hope the same thing.
That would apply if Dabo said "I hope I never have ANOTHER player hit a girl..."

Spurrier's last college game will end as a loss to Dabo...provided the cocks don't go to some lower tier bowl game...it doesn't matter if it's in 2015, 2016, 2017, etc...Spurrier's not beating Dabo again my friends. Too many horses in Tigertown these days!

Jimbob cooter...Steve Spurrier and South Carolina will always be better than Clemson and will continue to beat you every Thanksgiving weekend. All you can say is wait til next year and hope high school players names listed on a website will propel Clemson to victories.

Tre Lamar decided to commit this evening...Dabo's "lies" must be working :D

Jimbob cooter...Steve Spurrier and South Carolina will always be better than Clemson and will continue to beat you every Thanksgiving weekend. All you can say is wait til next year and hope high school players names listed on a website will propel Clemson to victories.
If you say so...good luck with your class of non-rated 2 & 3-star players...I'm sure they're all underrated & 'diamonds in the rough'

If you say so...good luck with your class of non-rated 2 & 3-star players...I'm sure they're all underrated & 'diamonds in the rough'
Whatever you say...only Dabo can find good football players recruiting and lose 5 of 6 to our sorry players. You Clemson stooges should be in the Guiness Book of World Records for biggest dumbasses in the history of the world.

It's adorable how you don't count Dabo's win over Spurrier in 2008, really. So who is credited with that win, then? Nobody? It's a mystery! Nobody knows who the winning head coach was!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT