ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone been treated for Covid by monoclonal antibodies treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also about the political idea that no one has the right to tell me what to do and puts individual rights above the greater good of our country. We get the vaccine and wear masks to protect ourselves as well as others. But unfortunately it's not about others as the Bible teaches it should be. It's about me, me, me!

Those screaming against mandates didn't come up in my generation when we were mandated to serve in the US military and mandated to take vaccines for diseases we knew nothing about. If you refused those mandates you went to jail or left the country. How would that go over today?

Our last president ( who's name I no longer mention ) dodged the draft mandate by faking heel spurs and bragged that by not serving he didn't contract VD.

Or like the current president that got FIVE draft deferments due to asthma despite having no issues with asthma while playing multiple sports in high school.

No, but a quick search will tell you it's one of the potential side effects. Both of the doctors that looked at the EKG acknowledged that fact to him as well. No issues prior, so the math is 1+1 most likely equals 2. Do you deny the fact that it's one of the potential side effects? Does it not seem odd to you the timing of i

Sure it could be the cause. But I’m curious why this type of logic is allowed when it benefits you. But the research into the vaccine needed full FDA approval and 100 years of evidence before you trust it?

Idiotic. I've never said I don't like the vaccine. I'm actually very glad we have the vaccine option and very thankful for the President that pushed for this vaccine in record time when your politicians said it couldn't be done and cast doubt on it repeatedly. Just because everything boils down the politics for you doesn't mean it's that way for everyone.

See, that's the difference between me and you. I make a choice that is good for me and say other people should have the same choice. You see a choice that is good for you and demand others make the same choice.

Like I said, and you wouldn't answer, you are only ok with a mandate because you don't think you will be affected. I actually consider the people that will be affected and realize how horrible it would be to realize you had no choice.
The difference between you and me is that you’re selfish and I’m not.

The difference between you and me is that you’re selfish and I’m not.

Exactly the opposite.

It's selfish to FORCE people to take something that you know will hurt or kill some of them.
It's selfish to think that your answer is the only answer and everybody else must agree or lose their job or even die.

You are just a virtue signaling, self absorbed hypocrite that would NEVER accept your own mandate if you knew it was going to be you that was affected. You just count on it being somebody else.

I'm willing to let people make their own decisions. NOTHING selfish about that.

Oh Believe me I've had this debate dozens of times and I know you think the economy was doing better under Clinton and Obama than it was under Reagan/Bush or W. And I know you can throw out some numbers to back up that claim but it doesn't change the reality of what happened.

I've always been honest about the fact that Clinton actually didn't screw things up completely cuz he was a pretty smart guy. He also had the work program to get people off welfare which was part of the contract with America so it wasn't completely his idea.

Why don't you tell me how if Carter had gotten reelected things would have been just peachy in the '80s.😆😆😆

It's not that the economic model the Democrats and people like you want us to have won't work. It will work if you want to live like people do in Denmark and Belgium. The thing is most Americans don't. And it's that desire to have more, create more, and excel that has brought the world many of the good things and wealth it currently has. Free market capitalism has ended more poverty than any other economic system in history.
It’s interesting that you think every sense of measurement doesn’t fit reality when those numbers are all based on reality. It doesn’t work both ways.

Carter didn’t really have economic policies. He certainly inherited a giant mess and left a mess when he was out of office. It might have been a smaller mess from an outside US perspective but it was a mess regardless.

I’m curious what economic model it is you think I support.

Exactly the opposite.

It's selfish to FORCE people to take something that you know will hurt or kill some of them.

Oof. It’s selfish to intentionally spread the virus to others. Which kills others at a much higher rate than the vaccine does.

Do you have any statistics on people who have actually died from the virus? If so, I’m sure if you’re a rational person you would understand how disproportionately the virus kills versus the vaccine.

It’s impressive the pretzel logic you use to justify your stance.

• Haha
Reactions: cockofdawn
Sure it could be the cause. But I’m curious why this type of logic is allowed when it benefits you. But the research into the vaccine needed full FDA approval and 100 years of evidence before you trust it?
Yes I would like to see full FDA approval. No, I don't need 100 years of evidence, but I am waiting for more evidence, it's just too soon for me (personally). Just being straight up, the thing that bothers me most of all (and I can't reconcile it in my mind) is the indemnity. Why is that? Just trying to be as open and honest as I can be.

I haven't shared this previously, and I know it will get poo-pooed, but...

My youngest was basically forced to get the shot. College athlete, 21 y/o, in great physical health. After his 2nd shot, he had to have an EKG to return to practice after he had chest pain, never had that in his life. The EKG showed some LVH and arrythmia. Two doctors looked at it and said that he "should" be fine (damn, that's comforting). I surely hope so.
Not trying to diagnose your son or advise you, but with the information given, the doctors are likely correct. Athletes commonly have LVH (enlarged left ventricle) due to their exertion - "athlete's heart". And benign rhythm disturbances as well, such as premature ventricular contractions. So hopefully, the medical advice you received is valid and there is no cause for concern. (By the way, I have both of those findings on my own ECG as well, being a runner all my life.)

Oof. It’s selfish to intentionally spread the virus to others. Which kills others at a much higher rate than the vaccine does.

Do you have any statistics on people who have actually died from the virus? If so, I’m sure if you’re a rational person you would understand how disproportionately the virus kills versus the vaccine.

Of course I understand that. I also understand that a life is a life, and dead is dead. I want my life decisions in my own hands, not some politician or virtue-signal, self fart sniffing lib who certainly wouldn't be willing to accept the consequences of their own policy if they knew they actually would be the one suffer said consequences.

And nobody is "intentionally spread the virus to others" by not being vaccinated. The reality is that the vaccine doesn't stop the spread of the virus. That is fact.

That why we had...

922 deaths on October 27th 2020 without the vaccine
1,594 deaths on October 27th 2021 even after almost 200 million people have been vaccinated

So spare me the virus spreading selfish unvaxxed BS. The vaccine isn't stopping it, so even the vaccinated are spreading it and they know it.

Reactions: dual_tiger
Not trying to diagnose your son or advise you, but with the information given, the doctors are likely correct. Athletes commonly have LVH (enlarged left ventricle) due to their exertion - "athlete's heart". And benign rhythm disturbances as well, such as premature ventricular contractions. So hopefully, the medical advice you received is valid and there is no cause for concern. (By the way, I have both of those findings on my own ECG as well, being a runner all my life.)
It's my hope as well that everything is fine. It's really got him (and me, heck all of us) sketched. Appreciate the response and reassurance!

Yes I would like to see full FDA approval. No, I don't need 100 years of evidence, but I am waiting for more evidence, it's just too soon for me (personally). Just being straight up, the thing that bothers me most of all (and I can't reconcile it in my mind) is the indemnity. Why is that? Just trying to be as open and honest as I can be.
The indemnity was not created for the COVID vaccine. It is a result of legislation passed and signed in 2005 under a Republican leadership.

Of course I understand that. I also understand that a life is a life, and dead is dead. I want my life decisions in my own hands, not some politician or virtue-signal, self fart sniffing lib who certainly wouldn't be willing to accept the consequences of their own policy if they knew they actually would be the one suffer said consequences.

And nobody is "intentionally spread the virus to others" by not being vaccinated. The reality is that the vaccine doesn't stop the spread of the virus. That is fact.

That why we had...

922 deaths on October 27th 2020 without the vaccine
1,594 deaths on October 27th 2021 even after almost 200 million people have been vaccinated

So spare me the virus spreading selfish unvaxxed BS. The vaccine isn't stopping it, so even the vaccinated are spreading it and they know it.
I know that this isn’t the point that you want to make but a significant difference in 2020 vs 2021 is the level of “lockdowns” and limited capacity regulations in effect. In essence the numbers you are showing somewhat point to the effectiveness of the lockdowns. When you consider that the numbers still seem to show that around 76% of COVID related deaths are among those not fully vaccinated what you are showing is that the vaccines not only work to reduce the seriousness of the complications but that the lockdowns were successful in reducing the impact of COVID overall.

The indemnity was not created for the COVID vaccine. It is a result of legislation passed and signed in 2005 under a Republican leadership.
Understand, but it applies to it. It bothers me, I mean alot. It's the biggest one thing by far for me.

Republican, Democrat..doesn't really matter to me. Although I lean conservative, they both lie and deceive equally. I'm under no illusion that either side has my best interests at heart. Just being real...

Reactions: Dizzy01
Understand, but it applies to it. It bothers me, I mean alot. It's the biggest one thing by far for me.

Republican, Democrat..doesn't really matter to me. Although I lean conservative, they both lie and deceive equally. I'm under no illusion that either side has my best interests at heart. Just being real...
I’m right there with you and feel the more someone in Washington says they are looking out for you the more likely they are just trying to figure out how to get money out of your pocket.

I do think though that that particular piece has been used to cast doubt more than any other piece but the reality is all vaccines end up with the same protection. Whether it’s flu, mumps, smallpox, etc. they were provided indemnity under Reagan in 1986.

Reactions: chief2791

There are now over 3 million reports of adverse reactions collectively on the US and EU adverse sites (primarily Pfizer and Moderna Countries.)

In addition:

+ Indemnity which speaks directly to uncertainty of risk. (see contract)

+ No long-term studies in humans; Terrible long-term studies in animals (see Pfizer doc)

+ A gag order on discussing vaccine injuries. (see contract)

+ No informed consent of risk found during trials such as ADE
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33113270/
("The specific and significant COVID-19 risk of ADE should have been and should be prominently and independently disclosed to research subjects currently in vaccine trials, as well as those being recruited for the trials and future patients after vaccine approval, in order to meet the medical ethics standard of patient comprehension for informed consent.)

+ A gag order against effective/safer early treatment options. (see contract) They are also currently trying to reproduce these off-patent meds so they can profit directly. (see anti-viral development)

+ Commissioned MDs in additional measures to stress vaccine-only.

+ The NIH is threatening MDs (licence) and researchers (funding) for "misinformation" which is defining as anything that questions the vaccine. ("The Noble Lie")

+ Vaccine providers are not advertising on TV so they don't have to list all of the side effects found in trials and in the rollout thus far.

+ Pharma owns or has ownership interests in media outlets like Reuters, AP, and "FactChecker" sites

+ The NIH owns half of Moderna
https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/statement-nih-barda-fda-emergency-use-authorization-moderna-covid-19-vaccine#:~:text=This innovative and monumental partnership,19 encoding a prefusion stabilized

Also, it doesn't work very well and you will need to receive it every 6 months until the end of time.

Otherwise, it's a quality, upstanding product that we have come to expect from our leaders who are in place to protect.

Last edited:
There are now over 3 million reports of adverse reactions collectively on the US and EU adverse sites (primarily Pfizer and Moderna Countries.)

In addition:

+ No long-term studies in humans; Terrible long-term studies in animals (see Pfizer doc)

("The specific and significant COVID-19 risk of ADE should have been and should be prominently and independently disclosed to research subjects currently in vaccine trials, as well as those being recruited for the trials and future patients after vaccine approval, in order to meet the medical ethics standard of patient comprehension for informed consent.)

+ A gag order against effective/safer early treatment options. (see contract) They are also currently trying to reproduce these off-patent meds so they can profit directly. (see anti-viral development)

+ The NIH is threatening MDs (licence) and researchers (funding) for "misinformation" which is defining as anything that questions the vaccine. ("The Noble Lie")

+ Vaccine providers are not advertising on TV so they don't have to list all of the side effects found in trials and in the rollout thus far.

+ Pharma owns or has ownership interests in media outlets like Reuters, AP, and "FactChecker" sites

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/statement-nih-barda-fda-emergency-use-authorization-moderna-covid-19-vaccine#:~:text=This innovative and monumental partnership,19 encoding a prefusion stabilized

Also, it doesn't work very well and you will need to receive it every 6 months until the end of time.

Otherwise, it's a quality, upstanding product that we have come to expect from our leaders who are in place to protect.
How many people have died directly from the vaccine?

How many people have died directly from the vaccine?

According to a recent Harvard study, it's estimated that between 1 and 10% of those injured report to an adverse site.

Head over to the adverse reaction websites in US and EU, see combined deaths and multiple by anywhere from 10x to 100x.

I'm not going to post this.

Also, there are also serious complications (deaths, strokes, etc) being posted on Twitter and Substack accounts daily. Again, not going to post here but Substack is not short format so the issues are very detailed.

According to a recent Harvard study, it's estimated that between 1 and 10% of those injured report to an adverse site.

Head over to the adverse reaction websites in US and EU, see combined deaths and multiple by anywhere from 10x to 100x.

I'm not going to post this.

Also, there are also serious complications (deaths, strokes, etc) being posted on Twitter and Substack accounts daily. Again, not going to post here but Substack is not short format so the issues are very detailed.
Hmm. Why do you keep trying to add qualifiers instead of giving us a number?

I'm asking you to provide the number of people who have been killed by the vaccine.

I'm not asking how you're misrepresenting the adverse reactions website.

Head over and do the math. It's not something I'm going to post.

The spectrum of vaccine injuries is consistent with the issues Pfizer reported in the vaccine manual that no one was given. You can check that as well.

In addition:

All vaccines are covered under indemnity through legislation signed by Reagan and Bush. This isn’t something new or specific to the COVID vaccine.

Long term animal research (particularly primates) has not shown terrible effects and was submitted as part of the approval process.

Potential vaccine issues including blood clots and atrial fib have been well documented and discussed in both public settings and by physicians.

There have been no risks of ADE identified in the vaccines and the results of reduced symptoms among vaccinated individuals would seem to show this is not a concern.

There has been lots of discussion about treatment options that have had positive controlled test results and the infusion treatment is heavily pushed as an early treatment option.

There are plenty of articles where physicians have discussed hesitancy to push the vaccine unless asked out of concern with how patients would react and instead have maintained an “up to you” determination.

Simply not promoting the vaccine or even being anti-vaccine would not cause anyone to lose their license. There is a difference in “questioning the vaccine” and making statements that are not backed up in any way.

Vaccine providers are not advertising because they can’t under the EU designation. Also they wouldn’t be requires to list all side effects. They would be required to list primary effects which have been well discussed. Plus they are received an unbelievable amount of free advertising at this point.

The fact that Vanguard and Blackrock own shares in two entities doesn’t mean pharma owns the media any more than it means Tesla or Home Depot owns these entities

The NIH owns half of the patent from Moderna’s COVID vaccine. They do not own half of the company.

Reactions: Post Quartermaster
All vaccines are covered under indemnity through legislation signed by Reagan and Bush. This isn’t something new or specific to the COVID vaccine. >> Very aware and it's a terrible measure - especially for brand new technology that wasn't tested properly in trials.

Long term animal research (particularly primates) has not shown terrible effects and was submitted as part of the approval process. https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02483-w

Potential vaccine issues including blood clots and atrial fib have been well documented and discussed in both public settings and by physicians. >> I'm not seeing any of that and I'm personally aware of people who have been impacted by this.

There have been no risks of ADE identified in the vaccines and the results of reduced symptoms among vaccinated individuals would seem to show this is not a concern. >> There are many published studies on PUBMED about these vaccines and potential ADE issues.

There has been lots of discussion about treatment options that have had positive controlled test results and the infusion treatment is heavily pushed as an early treatment option. >> ???

There are plenty of articles where physicians have discussed hesitancy to push the vaccine unless asked out of concern with how patients would react and instead have maintained an “up to you” determination. >> it's a short list and in many cases they are dealing with Pharamists who won't fill the prescriptions.

Simply not promoting the vaccine or even being anti-vaccine would not cause anyone to lose their license. There is a difference in “questioning the vaccine” and making statements that are not backed up in any way. >> Have you seen the threats that Dr. Malone has posted which have come in from his collegues? That's exactly what is going on and is consistent with the contractual agreements the countries signed off on.

Vaccine providers are not advertising because they can’t under the EU designation. Also they wouldn’t be requires to list all side effects. They would be required to list primary effects which have been well discussed. Plus they are received an unbelievable amount of free advertising at this point. >> DIzzy, they are paying celebrities and news shows to promote the vaccine as a workaround to not disclose impact.

The fact that Vanguard and Blackrock own shares in two entities doesn’t mean pharma owns the media any more than it means Tesla or Home Depot owns these entities. >> This is far from true. Pharma lobbist stories are legendary. Telsa and Home Depot are demanding you inject their product into your body.

The NIH owns half of the patent from Moderna’s COVID vaccine. They do not own half of the company. >> They revenue share which is the height of corruption on this stage.

Expand dialogue box above for responses.

Expand dialogue box above for responses.
I’m not going line by line again but the fascination with Malone isn’t proof of negative impacts in animal trials and an article about how he doesn’t feel he gets enough credit isn’t a Pfizer study which is attached to the information submitted to the FDA.

Im also not sure how you can say you haven’t seen anything about the potential negative effects of the vaccine. They literally stopped administering the J&J vaccine over the handful of blood clot reports and the atrial fib was a huge part of the discussions about decisions to grant authorization for kids.

The wife and I received our Moderna boosters today. That's as close to virtue signaling as you will ever observe from me.

Head over and do the math. It's not something I'm going to post.

The spectrum of vaccine injuries is consistent with the issues Pfizer reported in the vaccine manual that no one was given. You can check that as well.
It’s ok. We know why you won’t post the real numbers. It would make your argument obscenely outrageous.

I’m not going line by line again but the fascination with Malone isn’t proof of negative impacts in animal trials and an article about how he doesn’t feel he gets enough credit isn’t a Pfizer study which is attached to the information submitted to the FDA.

Im also not sure how you can say you haven’t seen anything about the potential negative effects of the vaccine. They literally stopped administering the J&J vaccine over the handful of blood clot reports and the atrial fib was a huge part of the discussions about decisions to grant authorization for kids

They stopped J&J b/c it had issues and it's the only one that doesn't have ties to NIH revenue machine. So they disparage out of the gates for Pfizer and Moderna to take the lead. As it turns out, J&J is thought to be the safest of the group now.

Have no idea what you are talking about with Malone. I responsed to your 10 bullet points. One referenced him.

They stopped J&J b/c it had issues and it's the only one that doesn't have ties to NIH revenue machine. So they disparage out of the gates for Pfizer and Moderna to take the lead. As it turns out, J&J is thought to be the safest of the group now.

Have no idea what you are talking about with Malone. I responsed to your 10 bullet points. One referenced him.
They dropped the J&J because it was as the only one with documented causal evidence.

I’m guessing that means you don’t know what you linked to in your nature.com article. I get at this point everything for you is based on what someone has tweeted but it wouldn’t hurt to find out if any of what they say is actually true before running with it.

It’s interesting that you think every sense of measurement doesn’t fit reality when those numbers are all based on reality. It doesn’t work both ways.

Carter didn’t really have economic policies. He certainly inherited a giant mess and left a mess when he was out of office. It might have been a smaller mess from an outside US perspective but it was a mess regardless.

I’m curious what economic model it is you think I support.
Lol... I'm guessing the same one as Jimmy Carter.

I am all too familiar with the numbers. They do represent reality but they don't tell the whole story. But you know this.

The first job of a politician is to get reelected.

They dropped the J&J because it was as the only one with documented causal evidence.

I’m guessing that means you don’t know what you linked to in your nature.com article. I get at this point everything for you is based on what someone has tweeted but it wouldn’t hurt to find out if any of what they say is actually true before running with it.

This is rich. I'll check the Nature article to make sure I posted the correct one. However, there's only one of us posting information and documenting it.

You've got to be kidding about J&J? Are you stating that there haven't been many deaths associated with Pfizer and Moderna?

This is rich. I'll check the Nature article to make sure I posted the correct one. However, there's only one of us posting information and documenting it.

You've got to be kidding about J&J? Are you stating that there haven't been many deaths associated with Pfizer and Moderna?
There have been just over 9k deaths reported following receiving the vaccine but to date the only links they have made is to the blood clots tied to the J&J.

There have been just over 9k deaths reported following receiving the vaccine but to date the only links they have made is to the blood clots tied to the J&J.

Below is the VAERs data in just the US alone:
https://openvaers.com/covid-data

And the Harvard study concerning VAERs data accuracy:
https://digital.ahrq.gov/sites/defa...ion/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-2011.pdf

"Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported. Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported. Low reporting rates preclude or slow the identification of “problem” drugs and vaccines that endanger public health. New surveillance methods for drug and vaccine adverse effects are needed. Barriers to reporting include a lack of clinician awareness, uncertainty about when and what to report, as well as the burdens of reporting: reporting is not part of clinicians’ usual workflow, takes time, and is duplicative. Proactive, spontaneous, automated adverse event reporting imbedded within EHRs and other information systems has the potential to speed the identification of problems with new drugs and more careful quantification of the risks of older drugs."

Below is the VAERs data in just the US alone:
https://openvaers.com/covid-data

And the Harvard study concerning VAERs data accuracy:
https://digital.ahrq.gov/sites/defa...ion/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-2011.pdf

"Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported. Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported. Low reporting rates preclude or slow the identification of “problem” drugs and vaccines that endanger public health. New surveillance methods for drug and vaccine adverse effects are needed. Barriers to reporting include a lack of clinician awareness, uncertainty about when and what to report, as well as the burdens of reporting: reporting is not part of clinicians’ usual workflow, takes time, and is duplicative. Proactive, spontaneous, automated adverse event reporting imbedded within EHRs and other information systems has the potential to speed the identification of problems with new drugs and more careful quantification of the risks of older drugs."
Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 414 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through October 25, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 9,143 reports of death (0.0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths

Lol... I'm guessing the same one as Jimmy Carter.

I am all too familiar with the numbers. They do represent reality but they don't tell the whole story. But you know this.

The first job of a politician is to get reelected.
So you’re an “alternative facts” guy. Got it.

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 414 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through October 25, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 9,143 reports of death (0.0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths

A CDC report with all of the CDC language and their "data?"

That's the equilavent of looking at a Biden balanced budget report for the quarter.

• Haha
Reactions: cockofdawn
A CDC report with all of the CDC language and their "data?"

That's the equilavent of looking at a Biden balanced budget report for the quarter.
It’s not like you can’t pull the data yourself but it still only has around 49k in the raw data and includes people who were vaccinated and then died of a drug overdose.

Keep in mind Vaers is open for anyone to report anything which has led to some interesting reports. I didn’t know that a potential side effect of the flu vaccine was agitation, green skin and shredded clothing but that was reported so it must be true.

Reactions: uscwatson21
I'm still confused. If the shot(s) work, as you and others profess that they do, and you take them why are others in danger? Weren't we told by your Pres that if you got vaccinated you couldn't get the rona nor could you spread it? If that's not the case, why be a shot disciple, as my lady in New York put it? Preach on

I'm fully vaccinated and with a booster yet I wear a mask when I'm around others. It's very possible that I could contract the virus yet be asymptomatic and unknowingly pass the virus to others in my office. Sadly I work around people who are not vaccinated. No vaccine is 100% effective and breakthrough infections happen.

I wear a mask because it still affords me some protection but more so to protect others.

Reactions: uscwatson21
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT