ADVERTISEMENT

Bally Sports Streaming ?

Jun 7, 2011
What is best option to be able to watch Bally Sports (Braves) if you are streaming. Recently cut the cord with Direct and am currently using YouTube TV which does not carry Bally ?

I’m in this boat….Balley was supposed to be coming out with a streaming app you could buy direct but keeps getting pushed back.
I think pirating it is the only way without buying a streaming service that has it included. I have learned to live without it and haven’t gone to that level yet.

Best way is to go in with someone and share a password and split. My father in law and I share an account and it’s cheaper. Only downfall of using his is when I project it to my screen it’s about 30 minutes behind but I can live with that.

I used Streameast last season to watch the Braves. For those of us who do not have cable or Directv, the MLB has denied us the ability to reasonably pay for streaming rights to see in market games through blackouts. Bally says they will be doing a subscription service but probably the summer or later for that. Really no other options but Directv stream at about $90 per month. Streameast was pretty good last year and reliable, you can also choose which feed to watch, home or away. I just tuned it with my phone and cast' it to my TV. I would gladly pay $20 per month for a reliable streaming service but there is none.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
So I've looked into giving up cable several times. Yet it still comes out to be about the same cost. By the time you pay for a YouTube, Hulu, etc...

I used Streameast last season to watch the Braves. For those of us who do not have cable or Directv, the MLB has denied us the ability to reasonably pay for streaming rights to see in market games through blackouts. Bally says they will be doing a subscription service but probably the summer or later for that. Really no other options but Directv stream at about $90 per month. Streameast was pretty good last year and reliable, you can also choose which feed to watch, home or away. I just tuned it with my phone and cast' it to my TV. I would gladly pay $20 per month for a reliable streaming service but there is none.
Forgot about streameast but I did learn about it last year and it is pretty good. I feel like using it probably gave all my personal information to the Russians. But they probably have it anyway.

Reactions: Cock-a-Doo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT