ADVERTISEMENT

Bye cnn+ …………. 😂

No surprise. The new management seems to have not been interested in such a thing as a streaming service for them.

I couldn’t tell what cnn+ was, but I hate clicking on videos when I’m trying to scroll through news and sports on different sites. It seemed like everything was a video for cnn+ so I never clicked on it once.

They should get a refund from whatever market research firm told them this was going to be a good idea.

There 80,000,000+ who would subscribe to the Communist News Network+ in a heart beat. (Joe Biden Voters on this site raise your hands) :)

Reactions: SparkleCity
I guess that's why FOX "News" and One America News are free.
giphy.gif

Yep those networks are wrong about everything.

Really?

Who was right about Russian collusion?
Who was right about the fake dossier?
Who was right about spying on the Trump campaign?
Who was right about the Hunter Biden laptop?
Who was right about inflation not being transitory?

I don't watch a lot of OAN, but Fox News got all those BIG stories correct and CNN/MSNBC got them all wrong. And there are hundreds more examples.

It was pretty interesting seeing Kevin McCarthy caught in lie yesterday.

• Early Thursday morning, the NYT published a piece by Martin and Burns drawing on the reporting for their forthcoming book, “This Will Not Pass.” They revealed that McCarthy (1) described Trump’s conduct related to Jan. 6 as “atrocious and totally wrong,” (2) called on Trump to resign and (3) “inquired about the mechanism for invoking the 25th Amendment” to remove him from power.

• McCarthy’s office denied Martin and Burns’ reporting. In a statement, the GOP leader called it “totally false and wrong.”

• Then, on Thursday night, Martin and Burns went on RACHEL MADDOW’s MSNBC show with audio proof that their reporting was correct — making McCarthy look silly in the process.

Reactions: Bftboy and mavcock
Lol at Chris Wallace. Turns out, idiots can get all the lies they need from the regular channel and don’t need to pay extra.

Wallace was sick of Fox News and basically said so. He was really the only one there left with any real credibility who didn't spend his time on air cheering for one political party. He couldn't stomach the rest of Fox propaganda and only moved to CNN because he thought the streaming service would allow him to get away from doing a political show.

I am sure he will find a good spot at CNN should that be what he's interested in doing. The problem is, I am not sure there is a market to see Chris doing normal interviews. I think he's good at it, but I am not sure most people want to watch him doing that stuff. He's very good at the political stuff, but he doesn't want to do that.

At this point in his career, he'd be better off doing segments on something like the CBS Sunday morning show - which does long interviews better than anyone in the television industry.

I am not sure he is the right fit for it but I wish CNN still had a Larry King type long interview show on the air in the evenings where a viewer could watch a long, detailed interview with someone where the host and the guests have an actual conversation and not a shouting match over one sided political bullcrap like Fox- or one sided political junk like MSNBC.

It would be great to listen to those types of conversations with a variety of guests- and hopefully very, very few politicians.

That Joy Reid woman, and that stumpy George Castanza looking guy are some of the worst so-called news people on any Channel. That said, I like Hannity and Carlson but I can get my fill of them also when they go On and On and On about the same thing. IMO the absolute best was Bill O'Reilly. He looked at both sides and then gave his opinion.

It's no longer interesting seeing you caught in lies on a regular basis. At this point, even your lies are banal.
They played the audio this morning of the conversation after he denied that any thing like that happened.just like a few years ago the same thing happened and the reporters had to play the tape on him.

That Joy Reid woman, and that stumpy George Castanza looking guy are some of the worst so-called news people on any Channel. That said, I like Hannity and Carlson but I can get my fill of them also when they go On and On and On about the same thing. IMO the absolute best was Bill O'Reilly. He looked at both sides and then gave his opinion.
Imo,tucker is a lowlife and I refuse to watch his or hannity.i used to watch hannity when he wasn’t so extreme but he just doing what drives in the ratings.

CNN had a few great moments. Bernard Shaw and Peter Arnett did a great job of reporting the first night of the bombing of Bagdad back in January 1991. Larry King show had some success.

A few things I like about CNN now is the correspondent, Clarissa Ward. She seems like she always in the middle of Choas. She was at Kabul during the evacuation reporting. She has been in Ukraine presently reporting.

I like watching John King on election night. I think he gives a good analysis on each county and state how the voting results should turn out.

Imo,tucker is a lowlife and I refuse to watch his or hannity.i used to watch hannity when he wasn’t so extreme but he just doing what drives in the ratings.

I don't understand how anyone watches anyone on cable news other than to laugh at their one sided baloney.

Their livelihood and pay is dependent on making their audience mad enough to tune in the next day to get mad again. Until people refuse to be pawns in their game, they will keep doing the same thing with no productive outcome.

They played the audio this morning of the conversation after he denied that any thing like that happened.just like a few years ago the same thing happened and the reporters had to play the tape on him.
I haven't listened to the audio. I was referring to (D)ee Dumb and his lies.

A few things I like about CNN now is the correspondent, Clarissa Ward. She seems like she always in the middle of Choas. She was at Kabul during the evacuation reporting. She has been in Ukraine presently reporting.

The Washington Post reporter in Ukraine (they have several) that I like following most is Isabelle
Khurshudyan. She was formerly reporting in Moscow in 2019.

She's a Gamecock journalism grad, and use to work for the Daily Gamecock covering sports.

No surprise. The new management seems to have not been interested in such a thing as a streaming service for them.
Damn Dave…..you don’t have to make an excuse for everything liberal. Call it for what it was…..the market had 0 interest in this product. 10k subscribers…..comedy central. I am sure someone other than CNN is to blame. Maybe we can blame Trump or scream racism. Maybe it was gender bias that caused it to fail.

Reminds me of taters when they lose out on a recruit……and then we get to hear “we didn’t want them anyway.” Lol…management lost interest when they saw it bomb.

Wallace was sick of Fox News and basically said so. He was really the only one there left with any real credibility who didn't spend his time on air cheering for one political party. He couldn't stomach the rest of Fox propaganda and only moved to CNN because he thought the streaming service would allow him to get away from doing a political show.

I am sure he will find a good spot at CNN should that be what he's interested in doing. The problem is, I am not sure there is a market to see Chris doing normal interviews. I think he's good at it, but I am not sure most people want to watch him doing that stuff. He's very good at the political stuff, but he doesn't want to do that.

At this point in his career, he'd be better off doing segments on something like the CBS Sunday morning show - which does long interviews better than anyone in the television industry.

I am not sure he is the right fit for it but I wish CNN still had a Larry King type long interview show on the air in the evenings where a viewer could watch a long, detailed interview with someone where the host and the guests have an actual conversation and not a shouting match over one sided political bullcrap like Fox- or one sided political junk like MSNBC.

It would be great to listen to those types of conversations with a variety of guests- and hopefully very, very few politicians.

Bret Baier is the best in the business. Period. Wallace was sick of Fox News because he is a lib idiot. He deserves to be at CNN with the rest of those disappointing, lying failures.

So who is Reid trying to represent ?
I don't watch her because of her fearmongering(what i call it), just like the other side.As of right now on fox, i like Neil Cavuto the most ,as he moreless just gives the news and has guest on that don't give opinions. That's the way i see it anyway. The way with Chris Wallace and Shepherd Smith that they ran off did.I've watched fox off and on for the last few hrs and not once have they mentioned about Kevin McCarthy's or Marjorie Taylor Greene on trial in GA. It goes against their narrative. If they have, I've missed it. Speaking of her, she(not the only one) is totally not fit to be in office. The video in this article if so funny.

O'Reilly was the best, IMHO ... in many ways ...

Bret Baier is the best in the business. Period. Wallace was sick of Fox News because he is a lib idiot. He deserves to be at CNN with the rest of those disappointing, lying failures.
I was gonna post that Wallace was a bit too left leaning for my taste, and that I never liked him anyway, but I was actually thinking what you just said.

Reactions: cocks rule
Damn Dave…..you don’t have to make an excuse for everything liberal. Call it for what it was…..the market had 0 interest in this product. 10k subscribers…..comedy central. I am sure someone other than CNN is to blame. Maybe we can blame Trump or scream racism. Maybe it was gender bias that caused it to fail.

Reminds me of taters when they lose out on a recruit……and then we get to hear “we didn’t want them anyway.” Lol…management lost interest when they saw it bomb.

I'll be glad to blame Trump. I am sure I can think of some reasons. LOL

Bret's right winger-ism comes through way too much- not in so much what Bret says but what Bret avoids saying. Plus, his "panels" on his show skew heavily right wing and have for years and years - a subject he's been asked about and avoids explaining.

Plus, Bret has a bad habit of going on all the opinion shows on Fox and lending credibility to their conspiracy stuff by not pushing back, which undercuts his credibility. But, I do give him a little credit because behind the scenes he has expressed concern about Fox opinion people and the network's tendency to give them cover.

Regardless, that wasn't the point of my post which was that Chris didn't want to do political talk. He wanted to do normal interviews which CNN offered. But I don't believe he's the best at doing non political long interviews in a sit down format.

A show focused on long interviews with non-politicians, I think, could succeed in the right situation and CNN should give it a try. It worked well for Larry King and I think it can work again for the right person.

Chris Wallace actually said that he doesn't think that the media treats Biden any better than they did Trump.

Anybody that believes that is just flat delusional. Or dumb. And if he is that dumb, he not qualified to talk politics. Explains why he ended up on CNN.

Well, that's "kind of" what he said. But your summary is a bit off. Here was his actual quote

“There’s an argument out there that the liberal media is being softer on Biden than they were on Trump,” he says. “Maybe briefly at the very beginning, but I spent six years in the White House briefing room covering Ronald Reagan, and the White House press corps is a famously and I think appropriately cantankerous group, and I think Biden gets pretty tough coverage right now.”

I think this is especially true given the media on the conservative side that treats Biden terribly. To pretend they aren't a major part of "the media" given their domination of cable and talk radio news stations is preposterous.

I don't watch her because of her fearmongering(what i call it), just like the other side.As of right now on fox, i like Neil Cavuto the most ,as he moreless just gives the news and has guest on that don't give opinions. That's the way i see it anyway. The way with Chris Wallace and Shepherd Smith that they ran off did.I've watched fox off and on for the last few hrs and not once have they mentioned about Kevin McCarthy's or Marjorie Taylor Greene on trial in GA. It goes against their narrative. If they have, I've missed it. Speaking of her, she(not the only one) is totally not fit to be in office. The video in this article if so funny.

Cavuto is for sure a Conservative (mainly fiscally) but he doesn't like hearing right wing spin anymore than he does left wing spin. He's really the only person at the Fox Networks that will push back hard on right wing talkers when he senses they are pushing baloney.

Cavuto also got death threats from Fox News viewers when he urged vaccination after he nearly died from COVID.

For those that don't know. Cavuto has multiple sclerosis, is a cancer survivor and had heart surgery several years ago. So he said vaccination was very important for him.

Cavuto is for sure a Conservative (mainly fiscally) but he doesn't like hearing right wing spin anymore than he does left wing spin. He's really the only person at the Fox Networks that will push back hard on right wing talkers when he senses they are pushing baloney.

Cavuto also got death threats from Fox News viewers when he urged vaccination after he nearly died from COVID.

For those that don't know. Cavuto has multiple sclerosis, is a cancer survivor and had heart surgery several years ago. So he said vaccination was very important for him.
They must feel sorry for him and keep him on for that reason because he is the most boring guy on the whole network.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT