ADVERTISEMENT

Bye cnn+ …………. 😂

There is. But grandpa ain’t helping things
The ill informed will think it’s just grandpa and blame just him. People cherry-pick to fit their narrative.Tjere is going to be a real big domino effect coming for the China lockdown and the war in Ukraine.also the bird flu going around.

A never Trumper like you accusing someone of needing a politician to make themselves happy. You are a riot.

It's always fun to make fun of a POS like Trump and his cult of followers. But that's just a hobby.

There will also be a large, politically morivated crowd that absolves him of blame by pointing the finger elsewhere.

Well duh,

reminds me of the Trumpers pointing their fingers at everyone else- or any other group that blindly follows 1 politician or political party like a bunch of robots.

Reactions: Bftboy
What an enlightening, stimulating thread!
Worthless liars, human pukes, sewer rats, human turds.
With a title of “Bye CNN” I should have known better than to open the thread.

Reactions: Neanderthal
Yep,this country is so divided.we need some/a lot people that’s in the middle to take charge.

Yes. It's an easy target, but our current political structure rewards radicals, not intelligent, authentic candidates.

You guys are the baby killers. No worse a human turd on earth than someone that would kill a baby.

I've never "killed" a baby. Only a POS makes such a stupid claim.

Well, I did shoot a bird once by accident and felt pretty bad about it. But I was 9 or 10 years old and didn't do it again.

It’d be even more fun watching you do it in person.

Making fun of Trumpers in person? That's a hobby too.

Never been intimidated by a human being. That's for children.

I have a Biden flag on my boat that I fly just to watch them melt down and scream obscenities on the lake like fools. Always good for a few laughs.

What an enlightening, stimulating thread!
Worthless liars, human pukes, sewer rats, human turds.
With a title of “Bye CNN” I should have known better than to open the thread.

I agree. This thread is more positive than some of the others.

Yep,this country is so divided.we need some/a lot people that’s in the middle to take charge.

Won't happen. No one on either side wants someone in the middle. Anyone "in the middle" would be either laughed off the stage or unmercifully ridiculed to the point of either quitting or just getting blasted.

People don't want someone in the middle seeking a middle ground. That's been proven over and over again.

Damn good thing, because you aren't very good at it. If you had to do it as a profession you'd starve.

On the contrary, I do a damn good job of it. Posts like yours - and others on here- are proof.

and I appreciate the opportunity.

An act appreciated by right wingers far and wide.

It's always mutual. LOL

but I will say- I wish one particular right winger that I know would leave me alone and quit showing up out here wanting to fish and hang out with me. If he'd leave me along, it would be a good thing.

• Haha
Reactions: bill222
It's always mutual. LOL

but I will say- I wish one particular right winger that I know would leave me alone and quit showing up out here wanting to fish and hang out with me. If he'd leave me along, it would be a good thing.
You should fish with him. Diversity is our strength.

I have a Biden flag on my boat that I fly just to watch them melt down and scream obscenities on the lake like fools. Always good for a few laughs.
Uh huh I’m sure you do …………. Btw if your flying that Brandon flag on Murray or any lake in SC they aren’t screaming at you. They’re laughing at you………….. 🤣

Reactions: section907
Won't happen. No one on either side wants someone in the middle. Anyone "in the middle" would be either laughed off the stage or unmercifully ridiculed to the point of either quitting or just getting blasted.

People don't want someone in the middle seeking a middle ground. That's been proven over and over again.

Again, a lie. Republicans ran both McCain and Romney. Both of about as middle as it gets. Joe Manchin wouldn't have a chance for the Dems.

Reactions: hillstosea
I've never "killed" a baby. Only a POS makes such a stupid claim.

Well, I did shoot a bird once by accident and felt pretty bad about it. But I was 9 or 10 years old and didn't do it again.

You support it. You vote for people that support it.

You support killing babies.

Reactions: cocks rule

Somebody didn't get enough attention as a child.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Uh huh I’m sure you do …………. Btw if your flying that Brandon flag on Murray or any lake in SC they aren’t screaming at you. They’re laughing at you………….. 🤣

They are screaming obscenities- the same people worried about their children being negatively influenced are yelling some pretty awful curse words (at someone on a boat that they don't know) right in front of their children.

all the while they have no clue they are being played like a fiddle. LOL

Again, a lie. Republicans ran both McCain and Romney. Both of about as middle as it gets. Joe Manchin wouldn't have a chance for the Dems.

This isn't 2008 or 2012. Romney likely won't win re-election for Senator if he chooses to run as right wingers there are attacking him every single day like he's a rabid dog.

John McCain lost. Mitt Romney lost

By the time the 2016 Republican primary came around, Trump was making fun of McCain's war service and getting cheers for it in campaign events at Republican primaries across the country.

Then, in 2016, Trump repeatedly called Romney "a baby" and "the worst Republican nominee ever" during his campaign- all to huge cheers from Republicans.

so those "middle of the road" folks were flat out jokes by 2016 to Trump worshippers.

Joe Machin isn't a "middle of the road" anything. Joe is an extremely conservative Democrat.

You support it. You vote for people that support it.

You support killing babies.

I don't know anyone that "supports" abortion.

In fact, I had the very unique opportunity to help co counsel a young woman at my church about 5 years ago in a situation where she was considering an abortion.

I also happen to have an aunt that chose an abortion in a terrible situation and I am so thankful she had that option.

I do not want politicians making reproductive medical decisions for my wife, my daughter, or my aunt and I never will. I want them to make the decision in consultation with their doctor.

They are screaming obscenities- the same people worried about their children being negatively influenced are yelling some pretty awful curse words (at someone on a boat that they don't know) right in front of their children.

all the while they have no clue they are being played like a fiddle. LOL
They’re laughing at you……… just like we are. 🤣

Reactions: section907

In fact, I had the very unique opportunity to help co counsel a young woman at my church about 5 years ago in a situation where she was considering an abortion.

I also happen to have an aunt that chose an abortion in a terrible situation and I am so thankful she had that option.

I do not want politicians making reproductive medical decisions for my wife, my daughter, or my aunt and I never will. I want them to make the decision in consultation with their doctor.

LOL. Abortion is rarely a "medical" decision. It's almost always a "I don't want to deal with this human inside of me and want to kill it" decision. Exceptions are made for real medical cases, which are very rare.

And I know plenty that support abortion. You and Democrats. If you support "reproductive medical decisions" based on convenience, you support murder. Period. Follow the science.

Reactions: cocks rule
This just shows you how out of touch with reality the left really is. Only a bumbling moron would think someone wants to spend their hard earned money listening to the same buffoons that you can hear for free on CNN. I mean seriously, Regular CNN has tanked it’s viewership so who do they think wants more of it. Speaking of “out of touch,” Chief Forehead Ass Kisser Stelter says it’s too early to tell if CNN+ was a success or failure. Huh?

You may not know anyone, but there are plenty that “support” abortion. In fact, if you don’t oppose it, you support it unless you are just ambivalent.
Politicians aren’t making “reproductive medical decisions.” Abortion isn’t reproductive healthcare, it’s murder. Fancying it up by calling it “reproductive healthcare” doesn’t change what it is. Politicians have the right to ban murder. Making laws is their job. I’m a physician, so does that mean I get make this medical decision? You may not think abortion is murder, but that is the question. It’s not about anything else. If you don’t agree that it’s murder, then I can at least respect your opinion, but saying it’s a woman’s choice is ludicrous. If it’s murder then it’s not a woman’s choice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT