ADVERTISEMENT

Clemmons violation

Newspring currently has numerous campuses that would be made of a majority of Gamecock fans including Columbia, Lexington, and Northeast Columbia. If they are supplying Clemson recruits with illegal benefits then it is genius because a whole lot Gamecock fans are assisting in their efforts.

It's the one in the upstate where the pastor resides that you have to worry about. The other ones have no clue.

It's the one in the upstate where the pastor resides that you have to worry about. The other ones have no clue.

There are numerous pastors on staff with Newspring. Some of them are even Gamecock fans.

I am assuming you are referring to Perry Noble, the former Senior Pastor of the church who was also a very big Clemson fan. Since he is no longer on staff at the church does that mean you have no more concerns?

Hey tater, interesting username.Why don't you go back home and play with John's stone plumbing?

In my defense, I went to high school with clowney, our part of the neighborhood wasn't one to drive around nice cars. But just as USC cheats, Clemson does too. Wish it didn't happen but it does
Wasn't Clowney's car an older Chrysler Sebring? I'm thinking 2004.

I love your subtle racism to think that he or his family couldnt afford a sub 3000 dollar car.

Sorry / not sorry to call you out but your statement is ridiculous. There was absolutely NOTHING in his question that indicated racism. YOU SAW RACISM where it doesn't exist. It's as simple as that. Perhaps the kid was driving a Ferrari ...... what difference does it make? Perhaps his parents are both high powered lawyers or doctors, or CEO of some big ass company.

His question was simple and legit. You saw what you wanted to see.

Reactions: Tiger71
Yeah but the pastor there was riding on the team bus and staying in same hotel with team. Go and read some of his comments after games. More than just a fan. He is a fanatic. There may be something worth looking into there. Remember Cam Newton and I think it was something about his uncle's church being the bagman.
You mean the pastor they have or the pastor they had?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT