ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson and their fans are the very definition of Animal Husbandry ...

iWKad22_zpsxmfuh2co.jpg

jealousy or love of? I'll be jealous of or in love with clemson right about the time dabo admits his rant about Carolina was scripted to detract attention away form another loss to Spurrier, the ncaa starts to look inot how poor kids form fort meyers end up with their parents living in a home near clemson while they are in school, and dildo stops playing injured players out of desperation to win...and let's throw in stops speeding thru town to his radio show. Not going to happen but I can hope.

Reactions: jawdropper
jealousy or love of? I'll be jealous of or in love with clemson right about the time dabo admits his rant about Carolina was scripted to detract attention away form another loss to Spurrier, the ncaa starts to look inot how poor kids form fort meyers end up with their parents living in a home near clemson while they are in school, and dildo stops playing injured players out of desperation to win...and let's throw in stops speeding thru town to his radio show. Not going to happen but I can hope.
Pretty much just summed up the,I'm Jealous part. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Now act like a grown up and try to have semi mature conversations.

You Jelly bro? Give it a rest.

Reactions: Heyward1
jealous of......orange, purple, dabo, overalls, chewing tobacco, and the inspiration for Deliverance? I think not. But it's great knowing the subject really eats at you boys!

jealous of......orange, purple, dabo, overalls, chewing tobacco, and the inspiration for Deliverance? I think not. But it's great knowing the subject really eats at you boys!
Not eating me up, just thought I would try to help you out a little. Hey, you want to look like a Middle school kid have at it. Have a great evening.

Geez. Honestly can't tell if you are a Clemson troll or an actual Gamecock fan. Either way you are embarrassing your fan base.

Geez. Honestly can't tell if you are a Clemson troll or an actual Gamecock fan. Either way you are embarrassing your fan base.

worry about your own fanbase...or in this case yourself. Now go do what you boys do the sheep, goats, pigs, and roadkill up in pickens county.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT