ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson Named in FBI Wiretap

LOL at you men, nothing to see here on hearsay, no cheating going on. When you win you don't have to cheat. Players come to you.

New Spring, we've been waiting for years for someone to prove anything with New Spring that is going on and no one can or has.

Keep hoping someone else can beat Clemson for you.
It's pretty damned bad when one of your own coaches admit it....on tape. Kind of hard to simply laugh that one off.

LOL at you men, nothing to see here on hearsay, no cheating going on. When you win you don't have to cheat. Players come to you.

New Spring, we've been waiting for years for someone to prove anything with New Spring that is going on and no one can or has.

Keep hoping someone else can beat Clemson for you.
Exactly what a cheater would say

Only chance of busting them is if one of the coaches snitch, to save their ass. NCAA can't do anything with hearsay or rumors.

It'll be very interesting to see if the media has the cohones to question Dabo about it. I'm sure he already has a prepared rant, just in case.

Oh, you know he's ready. There will be a planted question, and St Dabo will start with, "I can't believe I have to answer this question..."

Dabo: "Quick, get David Hood over here."

Exactly what a cheater would say

LOL, you men need a quality program to follow and not drive yourself nuts over Clemson.

There is no proof of anything in that statement about football. And if by some chance there was look WILL WADE IS LITERALLY ON TAPE PAYING PLAYERS and is still coaching at LSU and also Sean Miller and Bill Self are mentioned in multiple wire taps and still have a job. The football program "keeping it tight" from a dissociated irrelevant assistant basketball coach is NOTHING.

Reactions: agantt
LOL, you men need a quality program to follow and not drive yourself nuts over Clemson.

There is no proof of anything in that statement about football. And if by some chance there was look WILL WADE IS LITERALLY ON TAPE PAYING PLAYERS and is still coaching at LSU and also Sean Miller and Bill Self are mentioned in multiple wire taps and still have a job. The football program "keeping it tight" from a dissociated irrelevant assistant basketball coach is NOTHING.
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the spin zone

How is Clemson a cash cow to the NCAA? They aren't Notre Dame, Michigan, Alabama, Penn State, TOSU or more historically relevant programs....they are a newcomer, an interloper if you will.

Exactly. Clemson’s not a “cash cow”... if anything the ncaa would probably prefer that a team making the playoffs every year not come from a non tv market rural area that no one can place on a map — including its own players.

For legal reasons, LSU acted prematurely. The moment he is indicted, LSU will then have the "for cause" reason they need to fire him. It's all about the timing.

A "show cause" threat by the NCAA will loosen an assistant coaches lips pretty darn quickly...if the NCAA so chooses.

we'll see, but for entertainment purposes of Clemson fans we can't help but come here and read those hopes and prayers and copy them for others to laugh at and make fun of.

keep up the good work we're enjoying it very much.

we'll see, but for entertainment purposes of Clemson fans we can't help but come here and read those hopes and prayers and copy them for others to laugh at and make fun of.

Maybe I should think about walking back some of what I said. It didn't hit me this could become fodder for Tigernet!

Reactions: A_F_Deerhunter
"We are aware of the developments in federal court today involving one of our men’s basketball assistant coaches. We take this matter seriously and will immediately conduct a review.”

Reactions: BigTomE
Why is it that Clemson fans don’t spend half the time talking about the Gamecocks cheating that you all do vice versa?

I came from a family of mostly Gamecocks and you have to know it’s a bad look.

That said, I hope you go into the 12th game next year ranked and the game carries some clout! Good luck

Reactions: jhallen
Why is it that Clemson fans don’t spend half the time talking about the Gamecocks cheating that you all do vice versa?

That said, I hope you go into the 12th game next year ranked and the game carries some clout! Good luck
Because we’re not cheating lmao. Y’all are using PEDs and paying players.

You must have ignored Tigernet and the Bad Apple for about 5 years from 2009 on.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
"You guys are obsessed with us". - every fan ever that goes to a rival team's site to see what people are saying about them.

I enjoy checking out what’s going on with your team and the fans opinion. Like I said, grew up around a lot of Gamecock people. I was asking about the cheating accusations.

So...you just decided to finally speak up and accuse us of being obsessed AFTER this little story breaks...which by the way is nothing that we made up but came from the lips of one of your own.

Yeah I was just curious as to how you viewed one team constantly saying their rival cheats. I’ve called out Clemson fans for doing the same when talking about UNC/Duke basketball

Reactions: agantt

Carolina fans don't fabricate pics of Clemson recruits/players with large amounts of cash. If you don't want anyone talking about, ask your recruits to quit posting cash pics. Pretty simple.

Yeah I was just curious as to how you viewed one team constantly saying their rival cheats. I’ve called out Clemson fans for doing the same when talking about UNC/Duke basketball
No....you were curious as to how we viewed one of your coaches who was discussing how to buy Williamson mentioning the football program as an example of how to do it.

No....you were curious as to how we viewed one of your coaches who was discussing how to buy Williamson mentioning the football program as an example of how to do it.

No, I was curious as to exactly what I asked and then restated. I can read the posts and figure out the above. How do you view a team calling their rival a cheater? That’s honestly what I want to know.

Lol, not much upstairs.

You do know that you’re wrong, don’t you?

If you dont think Duke and UNC cheat in basketball then there isnt much to discuss

That’s probably true but it doesn’t make me feel any better about those programs being so far ahead of Clemson. They have always been stronger programs and it isn’t just because “they’re cheaters.”

I feel like a little brother when I say it.

You might as well come here. You got nowhere else to go or do.

No, I was curious as to exactly what I asked and then restated. I can read the posts and figure out the above. How do you view a team calling their rival a cheater? That’s honestly what I want to know.
If you go back and read my prior posts on these issues, the response is typically "If you have the proof, turn them in." This situation is a bit different as it is a Clemson coach making the statement that appears pretty condemning,

I heard yall laughing around 1980 or so.

If you go back and read my prior posts on these issues, the response is typically "If you have the proof, turn them in." This situation is a bit different as it is a Clemson coach making the statement that appears pretty condemning,

You’d make a good politician.

That’s probably true but it doesn’t make me feel any better about those programs being so far ahead of Clemson. They have always been stronger programs and it isn’t just because “they’re cheaters.”

I feel like a little brother when I say it.

This is quite comical. Here we are in a thread that is about a Clempson basketball coach being caught on an FBI wiretap discussing paying an agent to get Zion Williamson to go play basketball at Clempson. The FBI is trying to prove if Duke paid Williamson to play basketball at Duke and the Clempson coach that was trying to pay him to go to Clempson is frustrated that is isn't as easy to pay players to play basketball at Clempson as it is to pay players to play football at Clempson.

And here we have a Clempson apologist trying to awe shucks this and make fun of Carolina fans for being obsessed with Clempson's cheating in football. Apparently Clempson is to cheating at football as Duke is to cheating at basketball. Again, this is quite comical....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT