ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson SEC caliber football school is at best a yawner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can have all the stats you want, dude. They manhandled the team most people were predicting to win the whole thing. You think they are worried about Henry?? Dalvin Cook is twice the RB he is, and besides 1 run, they handled him.
Houston prison raped FSU and Cook! Put your money where your mouth is, tater boy.

Reactions: 5bombatater
First week of the season, dude. Shit happens. OSU lost in week 2 last year, doesn't mean those teams don't get better as the season goes on. Not comparing Unc with Osu, but an early loss doesn't make you a crappy team. And if I'm not mistaken, didn't an average FSU team house UF, 27-2? Yeah, thought so.

Average FSU team??? But wait you taters have been pounding your chests about beating 3 top 10 ranked teams. So which is it, is FSU average? Or worthy of the top 10 ranking?
Living, mouth breathing, walking hypocrite.

Average FSU team??? But wait you taters have been pounding your chests about beating 3 top 10 ranked teams. So which is it, is FSU average? Or worthy of the top 10 ranking?
Yeah, this tater tot has contradicted himself/herself all night.

How exactly was that report "proven" false?
That story was verified by several members of the press and a bus full of players.

Just curious, why did you just decide to join this site? You taters are multiplying very quickly on this site and I can't for the life of me figure out why now? Why are you even thinking about the Gamecocks? I imagine there weren't many taters around here before the 2014 season. Want to talk trash, then why not join the OU or Alabama site? Oh wait, is this an example of that Clemson "class" you all speak about? Taking time to join this site to kick Gamecocks while we're down? Gloating? That's certainly classy. Or maybe you're just here to tell us how obsessed we are with Clemson, after you took time to sign up here, create a user name, and took up a war to defend all things Datboy/Clemson (on their rivals board). Yep, we're the ones obsessed.
You taters are living, mouth breathing, walking contradictions.

Considering every other thread on here is Clemson-related, I'd say that's in the neighborhood of being obsessed. I came on here to see what Chump is up to, recruiting, etc. Then upon reading some of the delusional posts, I couldn't help myself. It was just too easy. And that's rich, a Gamecock talking about class.

Lol ok retard. He has a feeling, good for him. I was just helping him see that he doesn't know shit.

"retard"? Classy post...
Very offensive word. I have am autistic nephew and I understand how offensive that word is. I tell you this from experience.... you use the word "retard" in front of the wrong person, and you'll get you face smashed in.

Considering every other thread on here is Clemson-related, I'd say that's in the neighborhood of being obsessed. I came on here to see what Chump is up to, recruiting, etc. Then upon reading some of the delusional posts, I couldn't help myself. It was just too easy. And that's rich, a Gamecock talking about class.
I bet they thanks you spell reeeel good over ar at taternet.

Did I once mention beating top ten teams? Or brag about it in any way? Nope, not once. I'm sure other fans did, but I did not. I thought both FSU and Unc were overrated. So please tell me how that's a contradiction?

I never thought Unc was any good. That's why Clemson was spanking them. They went into prevent mode, most CU fans were expecting a few garbage Tds, they've been pulling that shit all year.

Again.....taters have been pounding their chests about beating 3 top 10 ranked teams.... UNC was not any good? Which is it... were they worthy of top 10 ranking? Or were they not any good?
You gotta troll better buddy. If you're gonna troll at least troll well. You're not good at this.

Reactions: Cock_Donor
Again.....taters have been pounding their chests about beating 3 top 10 ranked teams.... UNC was not any good? Which is it... were they worthy of top 10 ranking? Or were they not any good?
You gotta troll better buddy. If you're gonna troll at least troll well. You're not good at this.

Yes I'm aware of what my fan base says. But I didn't say that. I was unaware that as a fan, I had to agree with every Tiger fan's opinion. I thought they were both top-20 teams, pretty decent, but I didn't think either was top ten. Do I need to say they were overrated a 3rd time, or can you finally process that information?

Yes I'm aware of what my fan base says. But I didn't say that. I was unaware that as a fan, I had to agree with every Tiger fan's opinion. I thought they were both top-20 teams, pretty decent, but I didn't think either was top ten. Do I need to say they were overrated a 3rd time, or can you finally process that information?
But didn't your David Duke ass just accuse me of acting like Muschamp was my/our savior? You're the worst troll ever! LMAO! Shaq on dat bus, yo?

Sure, buddy. I believe you. Makes perfect sense.

Not according to Lawson or any teammates. And with all the smart phones out there, kinda fishy that NO ONE had any video evidence.
He probably caught them by surprise. If not, they probably would have said, "look! Here comes an idiot! Get your cameras ready."

You can have all the stats you want, dude. They manhandled the team most people were predicting to win the whole thing. You think they are worried about Henry?? Dalvin Cook is twice the RB he is, and besides 1 run, they handled him.
You serious, Clark? Dalvin Cook had 194 yards on 21 carries vs clemPson. You take away his long run of 75 yards and he still had 119 yards on 20 carries good enough for 6 ypc.

If you're a complete idiot clemtard, then that's handling Dalvin Cook.

Not to mention FSU being one dimensional since the starter was conveniently out of the game like so many of Clemson's opponents this year.

Last edited:
But didn't your David Duke ass just accuse me of acting like Muschamp was my/our savior? You're the worst troll ever! LMAO! Shaq on dat bus, yo?

You are acting like he's your savior. What does that have to do with me saying those teams were overrated?

You serious, Clark? Dalvin Cook had 194 yards on 21 carries vs clemPson. You take away his long run of 75 yards and he still had 119 yards on 20 carries good enough for 6 ypc.

If you're a complete idiot clemtard, then that's handling Dalvin Cook.

All with the backup QB playing since the starter was conveniently out of the game like so many of Clemson's opponents this year.

He didn't score again, or move the ball well enough to help the team score more than 6 points the rest of the way. I'll take that every time. And at least have your facts straight, Gholston was available to play in that game, but Jimbo chose Smag to play. Hardly a backup.

Reactions: clemtiger117
You are acting like he's your savior. What does that have to do with me saying those teams were overrated?
I am? I will buy you a tooth if you can back up that statement, David. BTW, your cousins, brothers, and sisters at taternet are ashamed of your failed rogue troll attempt.

I am? I will buy you a tooth if you can back up that statement, David. BTW, your cousins, brothers, and sisters at taternet are ashamed of your failed rogue troll attempt.

Well you said you have "lots to build on." You're saying you're not thrilled with Chump like the rest of hillbilly nation?

Cook ran behind a freshman dominated offensive line. I swear, you dumb taters compare apples to oranges and pass that crap off as if it's going to translate to the game Monday. The simple fact that your team is about to play the biggest game in program history and you claim to be "curious about what Muschamp and recruiting was up to". Wtf? Why would that even matter to you 5 days before the national freaking championship! You better give your soul to Jesus, tater, because your ass belongs to the Tide. Try not to jump off any ledges when reality sets in and you realize "those dang coots weren't kidding, these guys are badass! Fire Dabo the dancing fool for embarrassing us like this!"

Reactions: BigTomE
OU didn't even finish the season in the top 25 the last time you beat them. Just because they're a big name doesn't mean they were a great team.

Blah blah blah. Short-change our schedule all you want, you can only beat who's on your schedule. And when they win, what will your excuse be then?

Blah blah blah. Short-change our schedule all you want, you can only beat who's on your schedule. And when they win, what will your excuse be then?
You aren't going to win. Your team won't get lucky this time. You're about to go toe to toe with the 15 time champ and you don't have the players to get it done.

Cook ran behind a freshman dominated offensive line. I swear, you dumb taters compare apples to oranges and pass that crap off as if it's going to translate to the game Monday. The simple fact that your team is about to play the biggest game in program history and you claim to be "curious about what Muschamp and recruiting was up to". Wtf? Why would that even matter to you 5 days before the national freaking championship! You better give your soul to Jesus, tater, because your ass belongs to the Tide. Try not to jump off any ledges when reality sets in and you realize "those dang coots weren't kidding, these guys are badass! Fire Dabo the dancing fool for embarrassing us like this!"

Well Einstein, considering it's the final push of recruiting season, there's plenty of interest in seeing what "Champ" is up to. I could care less if you don't get that, you're too thick to understand alot of what gets said. Especially after Ridley pulled a Houdini, I wanted to see and laugh at what got posted. And you proved my point for me, jackass, regarding Cook. He did have a bad O-line, and he still put up big numbers, especially playing most of the year on one hammy. And y'all should change your slogan to "Roll Cocks", considering how much you deep-throat Bama.

Classic coot logic, can't refute anything I say so you throw random shit out there. How have I contradicted myself, Big ole Tom?

Actually.... I've refuted just about everything you've said. So far you've said UNC wasn't very good, FSU was average, and since ND lost 3 games, including getting rolled in their Bowl game, I'll just assume you agree that they were overrated as well. So basically Clemson's only quality win was Vs. against an OU team that lost to Texas, and got taken to OT by TN?

He didn't score again, or move the ball well enough to help the team score more than 6 points the rest of the way. I'll take that every time. And at least have your facts straight, Gholston was available to play in that game, but Jimbo chose Smag to play. Hardly a backup.
Those are the facts. 119 yards on 20 carries even IF you take his long run away, which is tater logic at its finest.

Golson was their starter all year until he got a concussion 2 weeks before the Clemson game. It was that injury that caused FSU to go to their bench at QB.

You put a one dimensional FSU team away with 2 mins left in the game. An FSU team that lost to 3-9 Georgia Tech. Go brag about it somewhere else because Gamecock fans see right through your BS.

Well Einstein, considering it's the final push of recruiting season, there's plenty of interest in seeing what "Champ" is up to. I could care less if you don't get that, you're too thick to understand alot of what gets said. Especially after Ridley pulled a Houdini, I wanted to see and laugh at what got posted. And you proved my point for me, jackass, regarding Cook. He did have a bad O-line, and he still put up big numbers, especially playing most of the year on one hammy. And y'all should change your slogan to "Roll Cocks", considering how much you deep-throat Bama.
I love it that you and the rest of the taters have zero clue about what's coming Monday.lol

You aren't going to win. Your team won't get lucky this time. You're about to go toe to toe with the 15 time champ and you don't have the players to get it done.

Yeah yeah they said that about OU too. Funny how that works. That's why they play on the field, not a message board. Funny how the sec east is a joooooke and y'all still can't even sniff Atlanta. And that isn't changing this century.

Actually.... I've refuted just about everything you've said. So far you've said UNC wasn't very good, FSU was average, and since ND lost 3 games, including getting rolled in their Bowl game, I'll just assume you agree that they were overrated as well. So basically Clemson's only quality win was Vs. against an OU team that lost to Texas, and got taken to OT by TN?
But but but Oklahoma was really good even though they lost to crappy Texas and Bama sucks because they lost to the Sugar Bowl champions. Tater logic.

Hey Einstein, there is no recruiting now. it's the dead period. The final push of recruiting season is about a week away and we have an impressive list of official visitors, so you'll have to be sure and come back mid week next week and check in.

I love it that you and the rest of the taters have zero clue about what's coming Monday.lol

I have a pretty good idea what's coming, having seen them play quite a few times. And I'm sure the team does as well. You Coots are crapping your pants hoping Bama wins, b/c that takes away every argument you have if they lose. A bunch of stupid coots on here admitted as much.

I have a pretty good idea what's coming, having seen them play quite a few times. And I'm sure the team does as well. You Coots are crapping your pants hoping Bama wins, b/c that takes away every argument you have if they lose. A bunch of stupid coots on here admitted as much.
I've watched Clemson play every game but one and they aren't physical enough to stand up to Alabama at all. Gadgets and razzle dazzle works sometimes but if you plan to trade punches with them for 4 quarters then you'll be limping across the country back to taterville with no trophy.

Hey Einstein, there is no recruiting now. it's the dead period. The final push of recruiting season is about a week away and we have an impressive list of official visitors, so you'll have to be sure and come back mid week next week and check in.

Jesus you are slow. I'll spell it out/clarify it for you: there are a bunch of recruits that are commiting to schools at the moment, regardless of the dead period. I found your recruiting tally pretty sad, I think 4 measly 4* recruits. Clemson pretty much beat that in the last few weeks. And when they land Rashan Gary in a few weeks, that'll be icing on the cake. Meantime, your recruits are back pedaling faster than your shitty DBs.

Have any Clemson players been busted for crack this week? Anyone know?

I've watched Clemson play every game but one and they aren't physical enough to stand up to Alabama at all. Gadgets and razzle dazzle works sometimes but if you plan to trade punches with them for 4 quarters then you'll be limping across the country back to taterville with no trophy.

100% agree that trick plays don't work against Bama. And I hope they don't run that QB draw with Watson 10 times like they do, b/c he'll get murdered. They've taken what the D has given all year, and made good adjustments to opposing Ds all year, so I'm sure they'll have a decent game plan. Remains to be seen if it works.

You're pretty much proving that the tater fan base is as insecure and as confidence lacking as your cult leader. The fact that you're on this board trying to sell Gamecocks on all things Clemson is pretty funny. You're trying to sell us on how great Clemson is, but you then claim that 2 of Clemson's signature wins were against overrated teams. That's just genius.
Clemson/Dabo/Taters claim that they're the underdogs and no one has believed in them all season (probably for good reason). You taters don't realize that Dabo is laying the foundation as to why Clemson lost the big game. The excuses have already started. We were the underdogs, we're young this year, we were probably better last year.
Alabama/Saban take a different approach. They show up knowing they're the best and expect to win.

And before you make some juvenile comment about me "hanging on Bama's jock", I hate Alabama, but they're playing for their 4th NC under Saban and they're in a whole different league than Clemson/Datboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT