ADVERTISEMENT

Cocks vs Cocks game thread....

lol that's all you ever say. Or maybe we can hire a coach Like Mizou, who has less NIL money than us. All the money in the world is not going to make Beam a good coach, it would be a waste of money. BTW we have a top 5 player in NIL.

If they had the number of injuries we do, they would be just like us.

And they finished BEHIND us in the East last year.

I obviously hope we win. But losing would accelerate the inevitable of Ray resigning in shame and us getting a better staff. A win here means same staff in same situation in 2026. A loss means possibly a new AD and new coach in 2025.

You are full of crap. You wanted us to lose because you are so obsessed with Caldwell that you want to be "right" that we should have hired him.

Nobody gives a shit what Caldwell does at Liberty. Has nothing to do with the SEC and big boy football.

Well, as expected, some think that game was winning the superbowl.

It's good to eek out a win though, even against that type of competition.

The offensive stat of the day:
Rattler was 27/38 for 399 yards, 2 TD's and 1 INT.

Reactions: uscwatson21

every win in a 12-game season is a big win. Even the best teams celebrate each win like it's import and a big deal.

I doubt anyone thinks it's like winning the superbowl.

Fans and supporters have a good right to be happy right after a win.

People don’t realize how bad we would be without Rattler.

Next year is going to be rough.

As expected, some people can't handle the truth, and just cry "tater".

Same whining and crying about "taters" rather than just admit the truth.

You are full of crap. You wanted us to lose because you are so obsessed with Caldwell that you want to be "right" that we should have hired him.

Nobody gives a shit what Caldwell does at Liberty. Has nothing to do with the SEC and big boy football.

Haha no, I know I was right and I clearly am not alone bc a huge % of our fanbase said the same thing. Your quote “SEC and big boy football” is 100% whats wrong with us. We think that SEC patch makes us special. We are in a conference with a lot of big boy football programs but we aint one of em. Needing a miracle INT to beat a 1st year FBS team today is proof of that.

***speaking of miracle wins and Chadwell, they moved to 9-0 today in year 1, blowing out La Tech, the team we needed another miracle to beat under Rays last hire.

Haha no, I know I was right and I clearly am not alone bc a huge % of our fanbase said the same thing. Your quote “SEC and big boy football” is 100% whats wrong with us. We think that SEC patch makes us special. We are in a conference with a lot of big boy football programs but we aint one of em. Needing a miracle INT to beat a 1st year FBS team today is proof of that.

***speaking of miracle wins and Chadwell, they moved to 9-0 today in year 1, blowing out La Tech, the team we needed another miracle to beat under Rays last hire.

You don't "know" shit. You "knew" it last year with your constant nut hugging of Chadwell until he got destroyed by Old Dominion, James Madison and Troy.

And the game today proved nothing. We were their superbowl. We have a ton of injuries, didn't play that well, and still won. We play in the best conference in the nation and play one of the toughest schedules. We lack the talent and depth to compete, and are at a serious disadvantage when it comes to NIL money to rectify that. Hiring Chadwell ain't going to change that. Hiring Saban ain't going to change that. Hiring f'ing Andy Reid ain't going to change that.

The ONLY thing that is going to change that is money to buy more and better players. People don't want to hear it, but it really is that simple. Unless Chadwell can bring a dump truck full of money with him, the results will be the same.

She's right. Just learn to settle.

We are stuck where we are and should expect nothing better.

Learn to settle.

3-6 and pulling out a monumental win against Jax St is what we are.

Has women's basketball started yet?

Let's say we signed Chadwell when we had the chance. Where do you REALISTICALLY think we would be right now? 6-3 maybe at best? Friends that's as good as its ever gonna get here period. The Spurrier era was our last, best and only chance at winning the SEC. I don't lve it but tghat's just the way it is. We get stacks of fat cash from being an SEC doormat. That a'int the worst gig in the world. The new way is the richest get richer. Unless people rebel this is the way it is going to stay.

Nobody is stuck. The fix.

counting-money-gif-3.gif

Let's say we signed Chadwell when we had the chance. Where do you REALISTICALLY think we would be right now? 6-3 maybe at best? Friends that's as good as its ever gonna get here period. The Spurrier era was our last, best and only chance at winning the SEC. I don't lve it but tghat's just the way it is. We get stacks of fat cash from being an SEC doormat. That a'int the worst gig in the world. The new way is the richest get richer. Unless people rebel this is the way it is going to stay.

Wouldn’t it be better to be 6-3 than 3-6?

Reactions: Lurker123
Unless you’re buying someone to steal signs, Beamer ain’t out coaching anyone.

You might have been gone for a while. The new excuse is that coaching doesn't matter.

NIL ranking determines all winners and lovers, and the games aren't really necessary to be played anymore.

Coaching is minimally impactful and we might as well be happy, and settle.

Women's basketball is around the corner.

You might have been gone for a while. The new excuse is that coaching doesn't matter.

NIL ranking determines all winners and lovers, and the games aren't really necessary to be played anymore.

Coaching is minimally impactful and we might as well be happy, and settle.

Women's basketball is around the corner.
Have you been a Gamecock Football fan for any length? If so, you have to know that the vast majority of time we have fans clammoring about our much our coaching staff sucks and "if we only had this coach" dialogue. It's been going on forever.

Fans don't want to hear about schools have better financial and recruiting setups than we do. It's gotta be the coach because that's the only answer we can control.

The NIL is a very big issue. Carolina has enough challenges trying to keep up with SEC schools who were able to bring in better talent inherently before it even started. Now these same schools can use money to further influence where the top talent ends up. To further complicate matters, if these schools elect to not outbid us for a recruit on recruiting day, they can now monitor on how that recruit is performing at our school in case they might want to add to their roster.

Have you been a Gamecock Football fan for any length? If so, you have to know that the vast majority of time we have fans clammoring about our much our coaching staff sucks and "if we only had this coach" dialogue. It's been going on forever.

What? It's only happened twice in the past two decades and both coaches (Muschamp and Beamer) weren't adequate coaches.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT