ADVERTISEMENT

Conference expansion

I don’t have anger issues…I have hate issues. I despise everything about you worthless Hillbillies. Blame it on a lifetime, dealing with your stupid Azz. Most of you haven’t even driven by Clemson University, much less been a student there. Tough guy? I didn’t threaten anybody. I just told you the truth. You’re not getting into the SEC…anytime soon. Go beg the Big Ten or the Southern Conference.

So now I'm a tater too?

I swear, when I was a blind drunk freshman I might have even acted like you. But you're the type of fan I find myself apologizing to visiting fans over.

I long for the day you grow up.

So now I'm a tater too?

I swear, when I was a blind drunk freshman I might have even acted like you. But you're the type of fan I find myself apologizing to visiting fans over.

I long for the day you grow up.
I’m sure you do act like a typical T-Nutter over there. I’ve been to your Stadium on many occasions, and know how you treat Carolina fans there. You should be apologizing for that!

I’m sure you do act like a typical T-Nutter over there. I’ve been to your Stadium on many occasions, and know how you treat Carolina fans there. You should be apologizing for that!

Okay tough guy, you win. You're so cool.

@Lurker123
Noticed they deleted the thread where I was talking about dealing with trolls for "political" reasons while leaving other political threads up. Hmm...

Last edited:
@Lurker123
Noticed they deleted the thread where I was talking about dealing with trolls for "political" reasons while leaving other political threads up. Hmm...

I noticed.

I also noticed he said he usually stops by and deletes threads when people complain. What do you think the chances are those that complained were contributors to the threads?

Reactions: Gamecock Jacque
I noticed.

I also noticed he said he usually stops by and deletes threads when people complain. What do you think the chances are those that complained were contributors to the threads?
I just wish people would just stop responding to trolls. But certain people can't seem to resist. I want to reach the point where only the troll and her sock accounts start talking to each other. Invariably they forget what account they're using and start praising themselves for making a real great post.

• Haha
Reactions: Lurker123
I just wish people would just stop responding to trolls. But certain people can't seem to resist. I want to reach the point where only the troll and her sock accounts start talking to each other. Invariably they forget what account they're using and start praising themselves for making a real great post.
Pardon my ignorance but what is a "sock account"?

Agreed completely.

Agreed. That said, we only seem interested in adding juggernauts which imo is somewhat disapointing. Would like to see others considered... teams that may have potential and would probably benifit more than teams already well established in the top tier. I like WV and Miami. Wishful thinking on my part tho.
Well, it's money that's being added. Iowa State wouldn't do that for you. ;)

Reactions: bucketdad
Agreed. That said, we only seem interested in adding juggernauts which imo is somewhat disapointing. Would like to see others considered... teams that may have potential and would probably benifit more than teams already well established in the top tier. I like WV and Miami. Wishful thinking on my part tho.
I could go along with the Miami addition, with the hirings of Cristobal and Radakovich (from Clemson) as their AD there is a lot of potential, along with the 16th largest TV market in SoFl and their large contingent of alumni in the NE and Midwest.
Not dismissing the WV addition but I need some convincing why this would be attractive.

I could go along with the Miami addition, with the hirings of Cristobal and Radakovich (from Clemson) as their AD there is a lot of potential, along with the 16th largest TV market in SoFl and their large contingent of alumni in the NE and Midwest.
Not dismissing the WV addition but I need some convincing why this would be attractive.
I think they have a good football and basketball program. Beautiful campus. I believe their recruiting would get a big boost being in the SEC. Yeah they got room for improvement but that's kinda my point. I think they'd be up to the task. Personally, I'd like to see the next expansion include at least one eastern team. If it were me, I'd stay away from all ACC teams with the exception of maybe VT and Miami. In other words, I wouldnt touch any long time members there. Maybe that's just me tho. Now if I had to guess, VT or Miami wouldnt be all that motivated to join given they haven't done all that well where they are at. That leaves WV or a Southern Florida type team (maybe UCF), they are in a pretty good market themselves.
I'm not sure I like the idea that going forward we would never look at a team that may be similar to the bottom 4 or 5 teams in the league already.

I noticed.

Hey, Lurker, @Gamecock Jacque, I think the deletion of those threads is on me. I reported (D)ee for having a false quote from me as his signature. I can handle his lying posts, and even his racism, but I didn't like him having a made up quote from me. I think that complaint led to the deletion of the threads, but (D)umb's fake quote still remains! 😄

I don't know if he's banned, because he hasn't posted in a couple of days. If I had shown the mod the post he made hoping my kids die in a car crash(I'm single with no kids), that may have gotten him a lifetime ban. (D)ee quickly deleted it, but not before I got a screenshot of it and my reply to it.

Reactions: Lurker123
Hey, Lurker, @Gamecock Jacque, I think the deletion of those threads is on me. I reported (D)ee for having a false quote from me as his signature. I can handle his lying posts, and even his racism, but I didn't like him having a made up quote from me. I think that complaint led to the deletion of the threads, but (D)umb's fake quote still remains! 😄

I don't know if he's banned, because he hasn't posted in a couple of days. If I had shown the mod the post he made hoping my kids die in a car crash(I'm single with no kids), that may have gotten him a lifetime ban. (D)ee quickly deleted it, but not before I got a screenshot of it and my reply to it.
Could be but trolls don't get banned. They get fired. I think she got exposed. May come back under a different name but will be easy to spot in that case. I remember Shoe kept asking about her for the new site but she probably got a slight bump to stay here. Now she needs a new side gig. She may be calling Shoe as we speak.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT