ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo tiktok

DarkCock

Jan 21, 2006

4b2.gif

I'm back on the same thread but, we just don't get it. We do not see what is happening and are not reacting to it. This dude has a way of seeming silly to us, but the media and recruits eat it up.

Elliott had that energy and in my opinion may have been the coach for us after SOS. Hindsight is always 20-20, but how long can we stay on our track and they stay on their track?

Could not get video to play. Just the executive summary, please.

Ok, I'll pass then. Think I just wasted 30 seconds of my life on this thread.

Clemson fans are eating it up I’m sure. Dude is all show. But they love it and for some reason people eat it up. Just look at that group fo ladies that wrote their little cheer and dab on Gameday. Awful.

Reactions: Ragin Rooster
I'm back on the same thread but, we just don't get it. We do not see what is happening and are not reacting to it. This dude has a way of seeming silly to us, but the media and recruits eat it up.

Elliott had that energy and in my opinion may have been the coach for us after SOS. Hindsight is always 20-20, but how long can we stay on our track and they stay on their track?

Same guy that lost 5 in a row to USC during the BCS era. The playoff changed everything. Our coach acting like a goober on social media isn't going to make any difference.

Like Slash Electric said above. The team that has whipped us worse than any other over the last 5 years has THIS guy as coach. And no I didn’t watch it. Couldn’t make myself.

He and Dawn recruit on the same level. And sadly his dominance will continue as hers will.

After I finally got the video to play, I think the price of a having a winning team might be just too high. If Muschamp has to act like Dabo to win, well, maybe he shouldn't do that.
Well, this is pretty much our choice. Get with the program or don't bother. We laugh and scoff at Dabo. But the man gets it. Recruiting is all marketing and branding nowadays, mainly on social media.

We have an AD and media department that doesn't understand the first thing about this. (Too bad that Justin King's talents are going to waste under this administration.)

And we have a HC that simply hates talking to the media and fans, much less generating any excitement whatsoever around his own fan base.

We can shake our heads and roll our eyes all we want. But make no mistake. This stuff matters.

To be fair, Clemson has straight capitalized on their playoff games. Delivered some epic beatdowns against the best programs in the country year after year. Nothing but credit.

Same guy that lost 5 in a row to USC during the BCS era. The playoff changed everything. Our coach acting like a goober on social media isn't going to make any difference.

Yeah I loved when spurrier and lou made silly comments that the media ate up. Media don’t even want to ask will a question

Well, this is pretty much our choice. Get with the program or don't bother. We laugh and scoff at Dabo. But the man gets it. Recruiting is all marketing and branding nowadays, mainly on social media.

We have an AD and media department that doesn't understand the first thing about this. (Too bad that Justin King's talents are going to waste under this administration.)

And we have a HC that simply hates talking to the media and fans, much less generating any excitement whatsoever around his own fan base.

We can shake our heads and roll our eyes all we want. But make no mistake. This stuff matters.
Indeed, it just goes to show …. how SCREWED up our society is today. It is the "me" generation. Bad news for these people, it ain't about the individual in the long run. He/she will have to be a part of something to be successful. Blame ESPN for this crap. Thug life for sure!

Yeah I loved when spurrier and lou made silly comments that the media ate up. Media don’t even want to ask will a question
Well it's only stupid because it's Swinney. :rolleyes:
I can respect someone who has fun while a virus has the world in it's grips.

Reactions: Zann77
Indeed, it just goes to show …. how SCREWED up our society is today. It is the "me" generation. Bad news for these people, it ain't about the individual in the long run. He/she will have to be a part of something to be successful. Blame ESPN for this crap. Thug life for sure!

I actually think the young kids today are better than the Millennials (in general), but they have grown up in a world full of this stuff. But Dabo came at the perfect time for Clemson. He gives the Media something to talk about. They have hours to fill, and if they can do a segment on Dabo joining TikTok they’ll keep giving him the platform. He gives them what they need so they love him for it. He knows it too. He’s no fool. This is all about keeping Dabo / Clemson in the news. It works.

I actually think the young kids today are better than the Millennials (in general), but they have grown up in a world full of this stuff. But Dabo came at the perfect time for Clemson. He gives the Media something to talk about. They have hours to fill, and if they can do a segment on Dabo joining TikTok they’ll keep giving him the platform. He gives them what they need so they love him for it. He knows it too. He’s no fool. This is all about keeping Dabo / Clemson in the news. It works.
Fully agree. Dabo and Clemson have latched on to the saying "there's no such thing as bad publicity".

Remember when Clemson fans thought Danny Ford was the man? The typical male Clemson fan just adored Danny and would have despised someone like Dabo.

Reactions: ThirdTTrio
Yep......Dabo often has ways on social media of seemingly making a fool of himself. Very true. But have to give a tip of the hat to the fact that it apparently works.

Reactions: SOSUSC
I get the hatred for Dabo, but I guarantee not a single fan on this board doesn’t secretly wish he was your coach.
If dabo was our coach he would fail
1 we can’t use osterine and get away with it.
2 we can’t pay players
3 we don’t have the police in our pocket
4 we won’t pay to keep good assistants
5 we do play in the SEC

Reactions: pepsicock
Hell no. He's a clown. The only reason he is successful is recruiting and I doubt his per$onality ha$ anything to do what that $ucce$$.
You would be wrong. His personality is exactly the reason he is successful. I know I will get chastised for saying this but I don’t care, I know what team I pull for and it isn’t the one in orange. You guys need to understand that Dumbo is not in the business of appealing to 30-70 year old men and woman. He is in the business of appealing to 16-24 year olds. Social media is the name of the game in recruiting right now. Knowing young kids lingo is also the name of the game. That “drip” reference has a meaning. Obviously what he is doing works. Who cares if he is a clown as long as he is winning. I assure you the “clown” behavior only bothers opposing fans.

I wish I was like Clemson fans and really cared if the season was played or not. I know we will not be competing on that level for a long time if ever. Still not convinced Muschamp is the person to do that here. Honesty I wish from the bot to the fans it was a must win THIS year attitude, not a maybe next year attitude. Sorry rant over.

Reactions: ddw1263
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT