ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn Again

You come across as a very small man with all of this name-calling. Did you see the interview with his trainer?

I seriously doubt he's a small man. I'd bet he's got a Sitting PSI which could rival anyone within a thirty mile zone of his abode.

White guilt and profound visceral fat are kissing cousins. It's an "E" thang.

Last edited:
You come across as a very small man with all of this name-calling. Did you see the interview with his trainer?
As I correctly said, if you only had any evidence you could point to except a russian run organization that is as credible as Putin and Trump's marriages.

It's amazing you whiners are still crying about this

As I correctly said, if you only had any evidence you could point to except a russian run organization that is as credible as Putin and Trump's marriages.

Your trolling is getting as bad as Watson's. The Liberal OGs.

Of course. What a slap in the face to the women who trained their entire lives for that moment.

Everybody involved has now admitted he has "chromosome issues" (meaning XY) and high T. What else do you want Shoney?

Reactions: cockofdawn
Everybody involved has now admitted he has "chromosome issues" (meaning XY) and high T. What else do you want Shoney?

"everyone involved has admitted"

If you didn't lie, it would serve your positions better.

Here is a valuable and simple lesson I taught my teen daughter recently:

1) When you read things online or view videos or social media posts that suggest "everyone" or otherwise implies total agreement on any topic, always doubt those but then look for verifiable evidence that proves such a statement true. Such claims require very strong evidence from reputable sources. Former cable hosts or rabid partisans posting their opinions doesn't count.

It's a lesson she has learned well as a teen. Hopefully, some others on here will learn that lesson some day.

"everyone involved has admitted"

If you didn't lie, it would serve your positions better.

Here is a valuable and simple lesson I taught my teen daughter recently:

1) When you read things online or view videos or social media posts that suggest "everyone" or otherwise implies total agreement on any topic, always doubt those but then look for verifiable evidence that proves such a statement true. Such claims require very strong evidence from reputable sources. Former cable hosts or rabid partisans posting their opinions doesn't count.

It's a lesson she has learned well as a teen. Hopefully, some others on here will learn that lesson some day.
It's clear he tested XY. Even the corrupt IOC alludes to that in the above post. He also had high testosterone. He should have tried to compete in the men's division, not the women's. End of story.

It's clear he tested XY. Even the corrupt IOC alludes to that in the above post. He also had high testosterone. He should have tried to compete in the men's division, not the women's. End of story.

Yep. He wouldn't have lasted 30 seconds in the ring in the Men's Division either.

It's not clear. Making stuff up will never help you. There are plenty of reasons to doubt the russian run group.

You can keep crying about this and it won't matter.

If actual evidence that is verified emerges, then that will matter.

"Alluding" and such comments aren't evidence, and never have been.

It's not clear. Making stuff up will never help you. There are plenty of reasons to doubt the russian run group.

You can keep crying about this and it won't matter.

If actual evidence that is verified emerges, then that will matter.

"Alluding" and such comments aren't evidence, and never have been.
I'm not into gaslighting.

Last edited:
I'm not into gaslighting.

Sure you are

and the whining here is pathetic at this point. A handful of you whine more than a 3 year old. It we get more information that is verifiable and actual evidence from a credible group/lab with proper controls, etc., then we will know something.

Sure you are

and the whining here is pathetic at this point. A handful of you whine more than a 3 year old. It we get more information that is verifiable and actual evidence from a credible group/lab with proper controls, etc., then we will know something.

Just like the vaccines - right Dave? Remember that one nurse at Prisma who had your back?

At some point you're going to realize the people who are lying probably aren't going to come clean until they are forced to.

However, in this case, we basically have an admission so everyone is struggling to see what you're seeing at this point?

"But it's Russian propaganda!!!" Oh my.

Oh and Dave - Thanks for keeping up with us each day even though you toured the world this summer. :)

Whether it was at a Cafe in Paris, a Gondola in Venice, or the Redwoods in CA -- you've been committed to logging on everyday and spreading as much propaganda as humanly possible.

The kids are back in school now so I'm sure your back in the burbs.

I just wanted to give you a shout out to your unwavering commitment to this forum.

Just added a trip to Europe for the family to catch up with my in-laws who are there for the summer.
Didn't think I'd have time but worked it out. Been on the move all summer.

I was in California, Nevada, New York, Eastern Canada most of June. I like to travel. My daughter had been wanting to go out to California so we spent some time there. Then spent some time in Vegas with my wife and daughter.

Also cruised some of the intracoastal, and hit Lake Keowee, Lake Greenwood, Murray, and Hartwell for some extended weekends in May and early June.

My in laws are travelling in France and Germany this summer and I wanted to try to catch up with them but doesn't look favorable at this point.

He wasn't a Transwomen. He had XY chromosome.

If you want to argue that he falls into some gray area of gender, the XY along with the high testosterone means it's closer to a man than a woman.

He should never have been allow to fight in the Women's class. It was a pure scam propped up by progressives again.

She has women genitalia. She’s a woman.

I wasn’t calling her trans. I was pointing out that you guys hatred for her has larger implications.

Never mind that his trainer admitted he is a man. It was just a "problem with chromosomes". Those darn pesky chromosomes.

She has women genitalia. She’s a woman.

I wasn’t calling her trans. I was pointing out that you guys hatred for her has larger implications.

"I realize they lied about everything down to his chromosomes. However, they would never lie about his genitalia!"

Watson - It's amazing you would need anymore verification. However, you are a Liberal OG with zero deduction reasoning skills.

So there's images of him training throughout the years in shorts which paint a clear picture. He's also worn a guard at times when they are aggressively sparring. If you need any additional evidence, you might try wining and dining to get to the bottom of the thing.

I certainly hope DEI practices haven't landed you in Special Ops.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT