ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn Again

That's not true and you know it's not true. Even your far-left publications have stated they failed the tests. If you want to be a nut and chalk it up to Russian interference or whatever, live in your fantasy world.

If these two jerks wanted to prove to the world they weren't men, they could have 10 independent labs do this for free in a moment's notice. Instead, they act like the cowards they are.

As I mentioned above, if your daughter had trained her entire life for the Olympics and had to face guys with 10-20x the amount of testosterone coursing through their system, you would be livid and all of your progressive garbage would suddenly vanish.

My daughter wouldn't be whining about it as much as you are. She's tougher than that and is fine with them competing given the info we have.

The Russians can't get their story straight. But you keep relying on them. I'm fine with that.

Let's review again, sigh..

Roberts claims Khelif and Lin were first tested at the 2022 World Championships in Istanbul, Turkey but no action was taken as the results were "inconclusive".

Roberts (CEO) said the pair had "chromosome tests" but Kremlev (President) suggested the tests were to determine the fighters' testosterone levels.

The IBA said the tests were sent to two different laboratories that are accredited by the World Anti-Doping Agency (Wada). However, Wada has told BBC Sport it does not oversee gender tests or have anything to do with them.

Q: They were blood tests?

A: "Yes, blood tests." - CEO Roberts

Q: But you said those blood tests were inconclusive?

A: "Correct. For both boxers."

Q: What did the second blood tests tell you?

A: "Exactly the same. It gave us the same information. Inconclusive

Q: What were those tests designed to show? Your president said they were for testosterone?

A: "It was the chromosome thing. It was to identify that.

Q: Umar Kremlev said you tested them for testosterone...

A: "it was a gender test, blood test. I'm not going to state [Kremlev] was wrong."

Q: He said elevated levels of testosterone...

A: "Well, there are elevated levels of testosterone in that testing.

Q: Kremlev said testosterone, you're saying XY chromosome. We are not further forward in understanding...

A: "OK."

• Haha
Reactions: ElectricalCock89
I honestly wonder at this. I wonder if some people are so far down the rabbit hole for their political party that they wouldn't be livid over seeing a man beat up their daughter.

My hope in humanity is that most, if not all, would draw the line there, and maybe wake up.
you are the one defending a Russian led group that can't get their stories straight about anything just because a damn fool named Donald Trump and a bunch of right wing-nuts whined about the boxing match.

I honestly wonder at this. I wonder if some people are so far down the rabbit hole for their political party that they wouldn't be livid over seeing a man beat up their daughter.

It's just hard to believe we've hit the point where someone born with a vagina is considered a man.

My daughter wouldn't be whining about it as much as you are. She's tougher than that and is fine with them competing given the info we have.

The Russians can't get their story straight. But you keep relying on them. I'm fine with that.

Roberts claims Khelif and Lin were first tested at the 2022 World Championships in Istanbul, Turkey but no action was taken as the results were "inconclusive".

Roberts (CEO) said the pair had "chromosome tests" but Kremlev (President) suggested the tests were to determine the fighters' testosterone levels.

The IBA said the tests were sent to two different laboratories that are accredited by the World Anti-Doping Agency (Wada). However, Wada has told BBC Sport it does not oversee gender tests or have anything to do with them.

Q: What were those tests designed to show? Your president said they were for testosterone?

A: "it was a gender test, blood test. I'm not going to state [Kremlev] was wrong."

Q: Kremlev said testosterone, you're saying XY chromosome. We are not further forward in understanding...

This is such a joke. You babble about Women's sports all year and then you're ready to get them killed over propaganda.

The bottom line is that IF there was any gray area -- which there is not but let's opt for that for the sake of discussion -- the last thing that should happen is to allow them into a sport like boxing.

Choose a different career path fellas.

Nope! Remember, when you call people bigots. She cancelled the game, meaning she’s stating the UNIVERSITY. You liberal goon

She didn't call BYU racist. If she had, it would be easy to find that quote. But you can't because she didn't.
Making up lies won't help you.

You are the moron. That doesn't make every group that you belong to moronic (at least probably not).

• Haha
Reactions: ElectricalCock89

posting random social media posts isn't even interesting. it's sort of pathetic.

Another "Defiant L" for our chosen son.

He was probably just documenting a small piece of that deep boxing community support you alluded to. :)

Mainstrem Media Progressive Propaganda continues to be a thorn in your side.

At some point, you're going to have to stop the IV infusion of total crap and corruption.

Regardless, why would that matter? The point is that they don't want men in their league.
The point was this guy is not a good boxer. He's lost 9 times to real women. I certainly agree with them about not wanting men in their, what did you call it, their league.

Reactions: Ward Jr

oh- BTW - I didn't want this to slip by since too many of you post outright lies- and spread them around like buffoons

Kellie Harrington didn't say any such thing. This was made up by a liar who posts a lot of nonsense and has been debunked.

Just proves you read this crap on sites like X and believe it without any evidence. Just another example of how easy people can fool you.

In response to the lying tweet (the one you posted), Heather Boyle, head of Communications, PR and Athletes' Commission at The Olympic Federation of Ireland confirmed via email on August 2, 2024, that that there was no basis for the claim saying that Kellie stated she had not made any such comment.

After winning the Gold medal, Harrington did say she wanted to retire and settle down with her wife.

When are you going to plug in your car? Time to sell your boat also! Your carbon footprint is going way too high….

Even Trump is on board. LOL. That's all it takes with that scumbag.

oh- BTW - I didn't want this to slip by since too many of you post outright lies- and spread them around like buffoons

Kellie Harrington didn't say any such thing. This was made up by a liar who posts a lot of nonsense and has been debunked.

Just proves you read this crap on sites like X and believe it without any evidence. Just another example of how easy people can fool you.

In response to the lying tweet (the one you posted), Heather Boyle, head of Communications, PR and Athletes' Commission at The Olympic Federation of Ireland confirmed via email on August 2, 2024, that that there was no basis for the claim saying that Kellie stated she had not made any such comment.

After winning the Gold medal, Harrington did say she wanted to retire and settle down with her wife.

This is what you're hanging your hat on???? :)

Gomer, the comedy never ends with you.

Did you call Kent Babb's Columbia agent again to confirm this about Kellie's feelings?

If we walked back all of the nonsense you've posted over the years, it might break the internet.

Remember when you went through that long period of believing fact-checkers where true? That was fun times.

Or maybe the times you were caught generating false heresay to support your lame positions?

Or the fact you argued for child gender surgeries and boosters?

My hands are getting weary but you get the point...

Last edited:

Turns out Gomer's Russian accusations he learned of on DAVE AI were once again false.

The MD is actually Greek. I'm not sure how Dave makes it out of bed in the morning. :)

The World Boxing Commission already disqualified him, But Olympics didnt?? He could really hurt some young Lady!!

Transwomen competing in sports with CIS women is unfair because of sporting reasons. However, you guys' reaction to this boxer really makes it look like the far left is right that you just hate transwomen in sports because of hate.

• Haha
Reactions: cockofdawn
Transwomen competing in sports with CIS women is unfair because of sporting reasons. However, you guys' reaction to this boxer really makes it look like the far left is right that you just hate transwomen in sports because of hate.

Considering your first sentence is agreement with the people youre whining about, I guess that means you hate trans women in sports because of hate too.

At least we got over trying to pretend it was a real woman.

Reactions: cockofdawn
That's the crazy part, you guys are so extremist you literally hate a woman playing women's sport.

I've seen people argue that a MAN shouldn't play in women's sports. Heck, I saw you type it just a coupe posts ago.

I don't think this word "extremist" means what you think it means.

He wasn't a Transwomen. He had XY chromosome.

If you want to argue that he falls into some gray area of gender, the XY along with the high testosterone means it's closer to a man than a woman.

He should never have been allow to fight in the Women's class. It was a pure scam propped up by progressives again.

Reactions: Lurker123
He wasn't a Transwomen. He had XY chromosome.

If you want to argue that he falls into some gray area of gender, the XY along with the high testosterone means it's closer to a man than a woman.

He should never have been allow to fight in the Women's class. It was a pure scam propped up by progressives again.
If you only had any evidence you could point to except a russian run organization that is as credible as Putin and Trump's marriages.

It's amazing you whiners are still crying about this

If you only had any evidence you could point to except a russian run organization that is as credible as Putin and Trump's marriages.

It's amazing you whiners are still crying about this
You come across as a very small man with all of this name-calling. Did you see the interview with his trainer?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT