ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

OMG…..a victim has stepped forward:

In 2014 #KamalaGropedMe when she tried to unburden me by what has been. I’ve been traumatized ever since. The whole time she was doing it, she was cackling like a hyena. I swear I’ll never forget those cackles and now I’ve been reminded of them, everyday for the last 4 years.
😭
😭
😭
😭
Her presidency will not help me become unburdened, even if she uses funny accents, like she did with me in 2014. This is why I’m voting for Trump.

The "Inflation Reduction Act" spent $783 BILLION on green energy while Americans were struggling to make ends meet.

There are 127 million households in the US.

That's $6,165 per household.

Kamala Harris broke the 50/50 tie in the Senate for the bill to pass. So, the next time you hear that lying bitch tell you she cares about the "middle class" and not about billionaire, remember she sent $783 billion to those green energy billionaires instead of you while you struggled with 9% inflation and got ZERO.

But I'm sure those billionaires were struggling too.

33!
Ok, nothing to see here. Just another MAGA attempt to undermine the constitution of the US. You know, real "conservatives". 😬

‘Big lie’ 2.0: How Trump’s false claims about noncitizens voting laid the groundwork to undermine the election​

34!
Ut-oh! Not a good look for MAGA & his immigrant buddy Musk. Both maintain contact with Putin and his corrupt regime. 😲

32!
Good gosh! Another conservative flipping blue. 📮

Any person who calls former president Trump “Hitler”, “dictator”, or “threat to democracy” is complicit in any act of physical violence to the former president, and as such should be prosecuted for inciting such physical violence. In other words, knock that $hit off or go to jail.

The same people who believe raising business taxes is pointless because they will just pass the cost to consumers suddenly doesn't believe that foreign importers would likewise past the cost onto consumers...

What a time to be alive.

The same people who believe raising business taxes is pointless because they will just pass the cost to consumers suddenly doesn't believe that foreign importers would likewise past the cost onto consumers...

What a time to be alive.
The difference is that the foreign producers would be forced to compete with our domestic producers, which would require them to open their markets up to our producers, which ultimately results in more domestic production and sales to those foreign markets.

Reactions: cocks rule
Any person who calls former president Trump “Hitler”, “dictator”, or “threat to democracy” is complicit in any act of physical violence to the former president, and as such should be prosecuted for inciting such physical violence. In other words, knock that $hit off or go to jail.

Thankfully, our laws don't work that way.

Just like right wingers touting that Harris will "end our country" as Trump has repeated 10,000 times are protected by the First Amendment.

What a time to be alive.

The odd thing to me is that Republican orthodoxy has always hated tariffs- absolutely hated them - hated even the idea of them.

It's amazing how one politician (no matter the party) can change the long held beliefs of human beings.

Stephen Moore, one of Trump's unofficial economic advisors in his first term called tariffs "unproductive." Moore is not a Trump critic. Moore goes WAY out of his way to praise Trump- usually on Fox News- sometimes to an absurd level. Of course, Trump loves praise and people know all they have to do is throw over the top praise on him to get something out of him.
But he's consistent on how bad tariffs are for Americans.

He wrote this in 2019

"The problem with tariffs is they shift higher costs onto the backs of nonprotected industries and consumers.

But what is peculiar about President Trump's proposed 25 percent auto tariff is that even most of the domestic car producers don't want it. They seem to be telling Trump, "Thanks, but no thanks" for the restrictions on foreign import competitors.

Tariffs have almost never saved a domestic industry from decline and often times, by sheltering domestic producers from competition, only reward and prolong bad business practices. "

Reactions: uscwatson21
The odd thing to me is that Republican orthodoxy has always hated tariffs- absolutely hated them - hated even the idea of them.

It's amazing how one politician (no matter the party) can change the long held beliefs of human beings.

Stephen Moore, one of Trump's unofficial economic advisors in his first term called tariffs "unproductive." Moore is not a Trump critic. Moore goes WAY out of his way to praise Trump- usually on Fox News- sometimes to an absurd level. Of course, Trump loves praise and people know all they have to do is throw over the top praise on him to get something out of him.
But he's consistent on how bad tariffs are for Americans.

He wrote this in 2019

"The problem with tariffs is they shift higher costs onto the backs of nonprotected industries and consumers.

But what is peculiar about President Trump's proposed 25 percent auto tariff is that even most of the domestic car producers don't want it. They seem to be telling Trump, "Thanks, but no thanks" for the restrictions on foreign import competitors.

Tariffs have almost never saved a domestic industry from decline and often times, by sheltering domestic producers from competition, only reward and prolong bad business practices. "

Stephen Moore only had a fraction of the equation when he wrote this.

Today, we spend over 24% of GDP. It's impossible to fund the massive federal government we have now with the indirect tax system we had in 1913 when tariffs were eliminated for the current tax system.

If you eliminate 75-80% of government agencies as Elon Musk is prepared to do, tariffs would be a brilliant move.

Talk about making American great again....

Hard to wrap your mind around this crime against humanity.

Childhood Vaccines
1983 = 10 vaccines
2013 = 32 vaccines
2022 = 74 vaccines

Autism Rates
1983 = 1 in 10,000
2013 = 1 in 88
2022 = 1 in 36
2025 … estimates 1 in 2

It will likely be the BLM/Antifa Summer of 2020 (pre-election) on a far grander scale.

All crafted by the Democratic Party.

At the base of this all is Blackrock, State Street and Vanguard.

They know if the good guys retain power they will be broken up badly and their corrupt collusion would come to an end.

----------------

Trump will win.

If he doesn’t win by a large enough margin, the Democrats will do everything they can to nullify his victory through the courts.

If he does win on a large enough scale, the Democrats are going to deploy WokeQaeda to destabilize American cities.

They are going to wage a war to delegitimize his victory by making it seem like the whole country is against him and they are going to try to burn things down. These protests are going to be heavily funded and orchestrated with precision, Democrats are provocateur extraordinaries and that is when Donald Trump is going to have a very difficult choice. Will he have to invoke the insurrection act to quell the violent protests or what is the other option?

Because these violent protests will occur in Democrat cities, with Democrat governors and Democrat district attorneys who will do nothing.

You can bookmark this right now because it is only going to play out in one of those two ways and that is why everybody is seeing the Democrats and the media set up the narrative that Donald Trump is Hitler.

The best way to combat all of this is by shining a giant light to it and repeating it over and over again, so people understand what is coming.

Last edited:
Stephen Moore only had a fraction of the equation when he wrote this.

Today, we spend over 24% of GDP. It's impossible to fund the massive federal government we have now with the indirect tax system we had in 1913 when tariffs were eliminated for the current tax system.

If you eliminate 75-80% of government agencies as Elon Musk is prepared to do, tariffs would be a brilliant move.

Talk about making American great again....
Good post. It would be outstanding if they are able to revamp the swamp. The proposals are great. My concern is this -- even if it's a Republican sweep - Blackrock and all of the other lobbyists will end up buying off Establishment Republican Senators to kill the bills.

Reactions: Ward Jr
Good post. It would be outstanding if they are able to revamp the swamp. The proposals are great. My concern is this -- even if it's a Republican sweep - Blackrock and all of the other lobbyists will end up buying off Establishment Republican Senators to kill the bills.

True. But I'd put my money on RFKJr and Musk to unearth these old school tactics.

This is happening daily now.

The difference between this election and 2020 is that the Republicans are filing lawsuits ahead of time in accordance with the screwy laws.

Last edited:
Great Thread.

The Biden Administration was deeply complicit in promoting and attempting to mandate a useless and dangerous experimental product through lies and false data.

It remains the biggest story of our lifetime.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT