ADVERTISEMENT

Do you believe in UFO’s

Are there others out there?

• Yes

Votes: 102 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 33 24.4%

• Total voters
Isn't there in Ezekiel that he sees strange flying crafts in the sky or that he calls flying circles?
Yes- Ezekiel’s wheel:

lots of different ideas about what he was describing... the thing about it is- he very clearly describes a mechanical sounding rotating craft (chariot) in the sky. It makes me laugh when people claim accounts like these in the bible are hyperbole, but they take Far more fantasical accounts of actions and events at face value as written/recorded facts. What is more likely? Man describes a UFO as a flying chariot because that is the kind of vehicles they had back then and he did not know what to call the more advanced craft he had actually seen? Or fables about an angry magical deity flooding the earth to wipe out all life/making Hail and brimstone rain on the earth because he isn’t happy with how people were behaving?!? I have seen situations throughout history where people witnessed a new technology and idolized the people who had it as though they were Gods (from Columbus landing in the Americas to WWII aircraft landing on Oacific islands with indigenous populations who had never seen men fly). I have yet to see any evidence of all powerful all knowing magical deities judging us or doing anything to interfere in the ways of man. One situation is fact, one is a group of moral tails designed to give the masses a reason to behave properly or “face the wrath the almighty”- I will let you all decide for yourselves which seems more reasonable.

The pentagon admits that we have technology flying around our planet that is more advanced by many degrees than anything any human could create.
They have found them frequently underwater as well- traveling at speeds multiple factors faster than the fastest man made TORPEDO. Not the fastest ships/subs... We are talking large craft- the size of a football field traveling 2-3x faster than our fastest torpedo.... I am sure there is a reasonable explanation. Whales on steroids perhaps?

Last edited:
To some people,the Independence Day or at least part of it has already happened.people seem to think/believe that we have a alien spacecraft in Area 51.I doubt it but who knows.

There is a show on the history channel that just ended, that will make you have second thoughts about it. There are too many eye witness reports from military, airline pilots and the general public that have seen things that don't make sense. If these flying objects are from one of America's enemies.....they have leap frogged us, technology wise....and that's not too comforting if it's happened.

I do think there are others out there. Maybe many more. Why would God just create us?

yes, I've seen something anyway. Quick story....
It was my SR year of HS, we were hosting the Christmas Bball tournament. After my game a friend asked if i wanted to spend the night and we just ride to the game the next day together since we both played. So that night we were in the back yard shooting some hoops and i sprained my ankle in a hole his dog had dug. So while I lay on the ground raising hell since the championship game was the next day, i just laid on my back for a moment looking up at the sky. I watched to airplanes slowly head towards each other. After a minute i told my friend look at that, it looks like they are about to hit but I know they are a good ways apart. Well the two flashing lights came together as one and didn't move. I looked at him and was like what in the world. About 30 seconds later, there were about 20 flashing lights all over the sky, moving around, making zig zag patterns but no sound as this was bout 11pm now. So he ran in and got his parents, they came out and looked. I called my mom since we lived just down the road and she came out there. Everyone was like what the hell is all that. So behind their home is all woods that they owned we had played back there before and there is nothing there. Guys i swear on my mothers grave, it was like we were standing on the runway of a airport as the sound of something taking off could be heard from behind the house. His mom, dad, my mom, me , him were fighting to get inside the house...lol While inside everyone was in shock, so my mom called the sheriff who we were friends with and asked if he had any calls on anything strange but he hadn't. So about 5 min later we go back outside and still the lights are in the sky moving all over with no sound. Then one by one they just stopped flashing until all that was left was stars. About 30 min later there were 3 helicopters flying over the fields near their home which was odd being close to midnight by now. But that is a honest to god true story.

Reactions: jerryusc
If I had to take a guess,they are doing what Star Trek was doing in their movie(the enterprise was under water)just observing but not interfering.the universe is just to big not to be alone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT