ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone have some money i could borrow?

As the CDC pushes for yet another booster which they've admitted is only 12% effective (whatever that means) against Omicron, a reminder that they have boldly lied throughout this entire process. This includes results from the clinical trials.

Below a video from the same CDC Director who just recently admitted that she was checking the CNN feed for vaccine efficacy with her fingers crossed. They also continue to hide data and vaccine injuries. Informed content has no place in their corrupt world.

As the CDC pushes for yet another booster which they've admitted is only 12% effective (whatever that means) against Omicron, a reminder that they have boldly lied throughout this entire process. This includes results from the clinical trials.

Below a video from the same CDC Director who just recently admitted that she was checking the CNN feed for vaccine efficacy with her fingers crossed. They also continue to hide data and vaccine injuries. Informed content has no place in their corrupt world.

It's so off-the-charts crazy it's difficult to wrap your mind around.

Open, on-going, unchecked, dangerous criminal behavior against the American people by our government.

Study released yesterday in the New England Journal of Medicine.

Double blind study, randomized, placebo-controlled, adaptive platform trial.

CONCLUSIONS

Treatment with ivermectin did not result in a lower incidence of medical admission to a hospital due to progression of Covid-19 or of prolonged emergency department observation among outpatients with an early diagnosis of Covid-19.

News article - https://thehill.com/policy/3012080-ivermectin-ineffective-at-preventing-covid-19-in-new-large-study/

Study released yesterday in the New England Journal of Medicine.

Double blind study, randomized, placebo-controlled, adaptive platform trial.

CONCLUSIONS

Treatment with ivermectin did not result in a lower incidence of medical admission to a hospital due to progression of Covid-19 or of prolonged emergency department observation among outpatients with an early diagnosis of Covid-19.

News article - https://thehill.com/policy/3012080-ivermectin-ineffective-at-preventing-covid-19-in-new-large-study/
It's classically flawed and not by accident.

7 days with symptoms. 3 day prescription.

‘Patients who had had symptoms of Covid-19 for up to 7 days and had at least one risk factor for disease progression were randomly assigned to receive ivermectin’ The use case for IVM is treatment as early as possible, not 7 days after symptoms."

The use case for IVM treatment is as early as possible, not 7 days after symptoms.

Not to mention, they all but took it off the market to avoid people even TRYING it as an early treatment.. something as benign as aspirin.

The government getting between your doctor and pharmacist is unprecedented.

Finally, the study doesn’t change the fact that they were deathly afraid Ivermectin WOULD be effective. Their actions were not to protect the public. Otherwise, we would be being informed about the downside of the vaccines which is not small.

It's classically flawed and not by accident.

7 days with symptoms. 3 day prescription.

‘Patients who had had symptoms of Covid-19 for up to 7 days and had at least one risk factor for disease progression were randomly assigned to receive ivermectin’ The use case for IVM is treatment as early as possible, not 7 days after symptoms."

The use case for IVM treatment is as early as possible, not 7 days after symptoms.

Not to mention, they all but took it off the market to avoid people even TRYING it as an early treatment.. something as benign as aspirin.

The government getting between your doctor and pharmacist is unprecedented.

Finally, the study doesn’t change the fact that they were deathly afraid Ivermectin WOULD be effective. Their actions were not to protect the public. Otherwise, we would be being informed about the downside of the vaccines which is not small.

Ivermectin is as phony as a mail order medical degree. 100% worthless and a joke that only nut job conspiracy theory promoters believe in at this point.

Go argue with the New England Journal of Medicine. Not me.

"In this randomized trial, the administration of ivermectin did not result in a lower incidence of medical admission to a hospital or prolonged emergency department observation for Covid-19 among outpatients at high risk for serious illness."

Ivermectin is as phony as a mail order medical degree. 100% worthless and a joke that only nut job conspiracy theory promoters believe in at this point.

"In this randomized trial, the administration of ivermectin did not result in a lower incidence of medical admission to a hospital or prolonged emergency department observation for Covid-19 among outpatients at high risk for serious illness."
The Nobel Prize winning drug for viral infections which has been on the market for 50 years is phony. Sure thing.

Good grief. Ward was correct but you didn't have a clue beyond just posting your link so you call him a nutjob? The whole point of Ivermectin is early treatment at home.

They continue to use Ivermectin at MUSC and other hospitals around the state in treatment of COVID. Here's a press release from just weeks ago:
https://web.musc.edu/about/news-center/2022/02/28/remote-covid19-study-adds-new-ivermectin-arm

If you keep posting Fauci funded hit pieces, you're going to get responses. Might want to dig deeper before you whip out baseless criticism.

DeePlorable has phony nieces, nephews, cousins, brothers-in-law, etc., that vary in age, color, and species, as it suits him. It is only natural that ivermectin would be make believe in his fabricated world.

Reactions: Lurker123
Good grief. Ward was correct but you didn't have a clue beyond just posting your link so you call him a nutjob? The whole point of Ivermectin is early treatment at home.

They continue to use Ivermectin at MUSC and other hospitals around the state in treatment of COVID. Here's a press release from just weeks ago:
https://web.musc.edu/about/news-center/2022/02/28/remote-covid19-study-adds-new-ivermectin-arm

If you keep posting Fauci funded hit pieces, you're going to get responses. Might want to dig deeper before you whip out baseless criticism.

No- that's not the "whole point." You are making that up.

Numerous- in the hundreds now- of people have sued or tried to sue hospitals because they wouldn't give ivermectin when their love ones were hospitalized or in the ICU. So early treatment is clearly not "the whole point"

That is a study at MUSC- and they are testing all sorts of other drugs and protocols. More power to them. They should study everything possible including baby aspirin and even jock itch cream. That's what schools and universities should do - study it all and see what happens. But don't pretend it's a viable treatment before it's proven- and hopefully MUSC and other places will find some good options. But that's not what the link says.

When my friend died of COVID in November 2020, his doctors were giving him over the counter anti-histamines and everything under the sun to try to prevent him from dying.

DeePlorable has phony nieces, nephews, cousins, brothers-in-law, etc., that vary in age, color, and species, as it suits him. It is only natural that ivermectin would be make believe in his fabricated world.

My 44 year old nephew objects to such a statement.

No- that's not the "whole point." You are making that up.

Numerous- in the hundreds now- of people have sued or tried to sue hospitals because they wouldn't give ivermectin when their love ones were hospitalized or in the ICU. So early treatment is clearly not "the whole point"

That is a study at MUSC- and they are testing all sorts of other drugs and protocols. More power to them. They should study everything possible including baby aspirin and even jock itch cream. That's what schools and universities should do - study it all and see what happens. But don't pretend it's a viable treatment before it's proven- and hopefully MUSC and other places will find some good options. But that's not what the link says.

When my friend died of COVID in November 2020, his doctors were giving him over the counter anti-histamines and everything under the sun to try to prevent him from dying.

Still can't follow you. Ivermectin has been used for over a year against COVID and continues to be used by those are brave enough to go against the stronghanded, corrupt establishment. It's been used by the vaccinated, congress members, celebrities, etc. And yes, they have done their best to block it and the MA therapy. Check out that settlement ruling above from the DOJ. Sound familiar?

The trial was specifically designed to yield results based on the way it was setup. Everyone and their mother knew it was used in early treatment and sometimes in combination with other meds based on the situation. Why would they do this? Because they want to sell vaccines and Fauci has egg all over his face at the end of his career. He also could (and should) face legal issues in the future b/c of his nefarious tactics during the pandemic.

It has to be phony!!!! Didn’t the greatest POTUS of my lifetime endorse it?? If Trump says it’s good, it has to be bad!!! Where have you been the last six years??

He "endorsed it" until he was sick with it and then he took other treatments.

Still can't follow you.

Color me shocked.

Ivermectin has been used for over a year against COVID and continues to be used by those are brave enough to go against the stronghanded, corrupt establishment. It's been used by the vaccinated, congress members, celebrities, etc.

politicians and celebrities taking something doesn't mean it works.

I will. Thank you. In fact, I might take an extra 4 boosters just for fun. It's always fun to make fun of conspiracy promoters.
It's ironic how your virtue signaling stops at Americans being injured or killed by an experimental medication they felt forced to take? And that our government lied about it over and over again to encourage people out of the high risk zone to take it? And that many people were fired by illegal mandates? That's all cool to you apparently?

It's ironic how your virtue signaling stops at Americans being injured or killed by an experimental medication they felt forced to take? And that our government lied about it over and over again to encourage people out of the high risk zone to take it? And that many people were fired by illegal mandates? That's all cool to you apparently?
Brainwashed!

Conspiracy theory promoters like you and a few others on here have serious personal issues. But all we can do is laugh about it.

Conspiracy theory promoters like you and a few others on here have serious personal issues. But all we can do is laugh about it.
Isn't Ward Jr. the same guy that was on here promoting a theory that two Black entertainers got paid off by a drug company to get in a fight at the Oscars. I didn't respond, but I was LMAO on that one.

Isn't Ward Jr. the same guy that was on here promoting a theory that two Black entertainers got paid off by a drug company to get in a fight at the Oscars. I didn't respond, but I was LMAO on that one.

I can't keep up with it. There are a small group on here that promotes some crazy stuff. I assume they really believe it. But as I said, it's the usual suspects.

We all have that crazy uncle or cousin that everyone in the family sort of knows about that believes such things. We just happen to have a number of them that visit here.

We all have that crazy uncle or cousin that everyone in the family sort of knows about that believes such things.
Or sick nieces that suddenly disappear, or shapeshifting nephews and brothers....or was it your mailman that rides a Shetland pony?

I can't keep up with it. There are a small group on here that promotes some crazy stuff. I assume they really believe it. But as I said, it's the usual suspects.

We all have that crazy uncle or cousin that everyone in the family sort of knows about that believes such things. We just happen to have a number of them that visit here.
Who is spreading misinformation? There was literally never any science suggesting this. Even the monkey trials done before the humans trials made it clear this is false. She was lying. Period.

Reactions: PaleoCock
Who cares what color they were? I simply stated it's was a possibility and it remains a possibility. Pfizer has church money and has lost huge lawsuits with the exact type of thing.....going around traditional advertising where you have to disclose over 160+ side effects they found in trials.

Did you see celebrities dancing around in vaccine costumes on late night TV? Ever believe that was a possibility?

Times can get tough, and it's totally okay to reach out for help when needed. While I can't offer financial assistance myself, I just wanted to drop by and say that it's brave of you to ask. Hang in there, and I hope things start looking up for you soon! On a different note, I checked out the link https://mrsdaakustudio.com about making quick money in one day. Gotta admit, it's tempting to explore those options, especially when finances are tight. However, from my own experience and what I've heard, quick money schemes can often lead to more trouble than they're worth. It's crucial to be cautious and do thorough research before diving into anything like that.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I need gas for my lawn mower. $3.73 a gallon in Northern Spartanburg. What's your prediction for how high it will go? My guess would be $4.97
It is an election year, the morons in charge will ensure the prices go down before election time, it's after the elections that you need to worry about as they push the EVs on all of us.

Reactions: cockofdawn
It is an election year, the morons in charge will ensure the prices go down before election time, it's after the elections that you need to worry about as they push the EVs on all of us.

Nah. I heard Clark Howard talking about gas prices on his April 2nd show. They are going up - a variety of worldwide factors are at play and aren't likely go to down anytime soon.

Here is the podcast summary and the podcast link. It's segment 1.

The U.S. has become the world’s premier oil producer. As we plan our summer road trips, Clark explains how this status along with global factors affect gas prices.
  • Summer Gas Prices: Segment 1

So spot on. We may even see another pandemic lock down so they can bring in tons of votes at night after the polls had closed like AKA Georgia did

Reactions: Patriot321
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT