ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone have some money i could borrow?

Best bust ever. By default AutoCorrect uses a standard list of typical misspellings and symbols. Perusing the internet will show you not one similarity between “brother” and “nephew” on any standard AutoCorrect dictionary. 🤣🤣🤣

It’s Habitual…

I can't explain it any clearer. Clearly an auto correct feature on the phone I have.

If the war was inevitable, sure wish Russia would have done it a couple of years earlier. It would have saved us $16 Trillion and a lot of pain and suffering as they attempted to sterilize the country.

DEATHS
1,574 MAR 8 2022

820 MAR 8 2021

Thanks. Don't know him.

I had a professor with the initials RT. Interesting guy. I don't think he would have said what you mentioned though. But he had some very odd views about things. He would lecture every class, get off subject, and start giving us his personal theories about world leaders and such. Another professor I had told me once not to take everything he said at face value. I told him I didn't think anyone could.

But he was a good professor and super funny when he wanted to be. I use to say things about Churchill and his drinking habits and he'd have a group of college students laughing out loud.

His focus of interest was on Europe and especially Great Britain, Germany, France, etc-

We had a project/paper to write and I thought I'd be cute and pick a country that he didn't seem to know anything about and never mentioned. So I picked a country in South America and assumed he wouldn't know that much about it and I'd have an easier time with grading.

When I met with him after class to get my paper topic approved, he responded with something like "Oh, you picked a great topic. This is a good one." Then he started naming off the full names of all their top politicians over the last 50 years and the names of all their political parties.

I then realized just because he didn't focus on them, didn't mean he wasn't an expert on countries in South America too. So I blew it- but he helped me and I landed a good grade.

• Haha
Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Grand Old Putins seem to be consistent on heaping praise on the Communists. From Trump to Tucker Carlson to this guy.
58f5deb0-32fc-4722-8a41-b326e3f1777c-large16x9_GOPannelandman.JPG
So you've just gone full liar such as your racist comrade, DeeDude. It's funny, since it is your party and the assorted vermin you associate with that defended and wanted to emulate the Soviet state for decades. Y'all were called useful idiots, but I think that was unfair. Y'all knew exactly what you wanted, because you're terrorist despots at the core.

You clearly don't know how spell/auto check works. It changes numbers too. This is not hard.
I know how liars work. Now how is that niece? Did she age 13 months in two weeks? Or was your family playing a prank on you? That's it. They rented a newborn, raised her, fed and clothed her, got you attached, then yelled "Sike!"

It was always obvious, but now the proof is out there and can never be removed. The thread was deleted, likely due to your whining, but I've saved all the screenshots. I'll post the proof of your lies at will. But don't worry, two-faced simpletons like Gamecockbum1979 will always have your racist back.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Best bust ever. By default AutoCorrect uses a standard list of typical misspellings and symbols. Perusing the internet will show you not one similarity between “brother” and “nephew” on any standard AutoCorrect dictionary. 🤣🤣🤣

It’s Habitual…
He's such a greasy little rodent. I mean, we all have faults....but to get caught in such an outrageous lie with no defense or explanation, and then just double down on it. He still hasn't told us what happened to his 11 month old niece. The one that aged 13 months in two weeks. I hope she's going to be okay. But I guess "11 months" was also a typo. He was really trying to type "2 years," but Trump auto corrected it.

I know how liars work. Now how is that niece? Did she age 13 months in two weeks? Or was your family playing a prank on you? That's it. They rented a newborn, raised her, fed and clothed her, got you attached, then yelled "Sike!"

It was always obvious, but now the proof is out there and can never be removed. The thread was deleted, likely due to your whining, but I've saved all the screenshots. I'll post the proof of your lies at will. But don't worry, two-faced simpletons like Gamecockbum1979 will always have your racist back.

You are creeping me out asking about my 4 nieces, 6 nephews and my 25 year old sister.

It's even worse with the lie about his mythical niece. A few weeks ago he said that his 11 month old niece had been sick and he had been thinking about her. Imagine, making up a sick child for whatever warped reason he had in mind. Sad.

Oh, DeeRacist. No feckless attempt at humor will alter the reality of your lies. Hey, was your brother adopted? Because if not, 25+ years between your and his birth seems like another of your lies. Do I need to pull up those posts, too?
😄

You are way too easy.

😄

You are way too easy.
Poor exposed sap. No one, not even the other dirtbag libs here, believe you. And then you make up a sick child. What happened to her? No emoji, no deflection, no being coy or demure will change the fact that you lied and got exposed. But about your brother...was he adopted?

Reactions: cockofdawn
Poor exposed sap. No one, not even the other dirtbag libs here, believe you.

I can't describe how bad that hurts my feelings. Just the thought of someone on here not believing me is so painful........ LOL

And then you make up a sick child. What happened to her? No emoji, no deflection, no being coy or demure will change the fact that you lied and got exposed. But about your brother...was he adopted?

It was my sister. She's not adopted or maybe she was- who really ever knows. She's 30 and married to a guy who thinks exactly like me. He's wonderful. Smartest guy I know- other than me.

• Haha
Reactions: bill222
I can't describe how bad that hurts my feelings. Just the thought of someone on here not believing me is so painful........ LOL

It was my sister. She's not adopted or maybe she was- who really ever knows. She's 30 and married to a guy who thinks exactly like me. He's wonderful. Smartest guy I know- other than me.
Your sister is eleven months old and was sick? Or your sister and you are over 20 years apart in age? I'll admit, even I'm getting confused with the lies. Or did you just have another ostensible spellcheck incident and you meant to type "hippo" and not "sister?" Is your elderly, pet hippo suffering from Lupus? Is that what you're trying to say?

Your sister is eleven months old and was sick? Or your sister and you are over 20 years apart in age? I'll admit, even I'm getting confused with the lies. Or did you just have another ostensible spellcheck incident and you meant to type "hippo" and not "sister?" Is your elderly, pet hippo suffering from Lupus? Is that what you're trying to say?

If I was in my 20s when a sister showed up, I'd probably remember whether or not she was adopted.

Reactions: SparkleCity
If I was in my 20s when a sister showed up, I'd probably remember whether or not she was adopted.
He's so transparent. And I guess his sick 11 month old niece doesn't exist anymore. But he says he's in his early 50's....I think he said he was 52 in one of his posts....and he has a 25 year old brother and a 30 year old sister. And, in a feat of genetic brilliance, he has a nephew that is also his brother....that ages backwards.

All of this, and he's a racist.

Be part of the solution, not part of the problem. Don't just repeat what others report as problems, offer solutions. And if you think Trump has anything to offer as a solution, look at his history. He has failed at everything he has tried. He is an idiot who surrounded himself with more idiots. He is a self-serving criminal who attempted to use his accidental election to our highest office to overthrow the greatest country on the face of the earth, the USA.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Be part of the solution, not part of the problem. Don't just repeat what others report as problems, offer solutions. And if you think Trump has anything to offer as a solution, look at his history. He has failed at everything he has tried. He is an idiot who surrounded himself with more idiots. He is a self-serving criminal who attempted to use his accidental election to our highest office to overthrow the greatest country on the face of the earth, the USA.

The irony here is funny.

Well, we were sure as hell a lot better off with Trump's "failures" than with the "successes" of the braindead idiot we have as President now. Unfortunately, even if Joetato is removed for his obvious incompetence, the crackling clown that would replace him is even worse.

But Kackling Kamala was right. 81 million morons got what they voted for. Unfortunately, the rest of America got what they voted for too.

Well, we were sure as hell a lot better off with Trump's "failures" than with the "successes" of the braindead idiot we have as President now. Unfortunately, even if Joetato is removed for his obvious incompetence, the crackling clown that would replace him is even worse.

But Kackling Kamala was right. 81 million morons got what they voted for. Unfortunately, the rest of America got what they voted for too.
Your opinion is extremely flawed. Trump is not a republican. He cares about one thing and that is himself.

Your opinion is extremely flawed. Trump is not a republican. He cares about one thing and that is himself.

Nothing flawed about it at all. One year into Joetato's tenture, and there is ZERO doubt to anybody with a brain that we were far better off with the previous President. I knew Joetato was an incompetent idiot and would wreak havoc, but he took sucking at President to a whole new level.

If Trump only cared about himself, he would have retired to his Caribbean estate in St Martin with his supermodel wife and billions of dollars and let the Dems and Libs continue their reign of destruction.

Reactions: SparkleCity
Supply < Demand. Nothing wrong with that. I think it speaks to the quality of vehicle being made if they can up the price and still have demand.

But this is the main reason why electric vehicles are not for everyone. Until they are affordable for the masses, they are not the solution.

Musk is saying the price increases are due to inflation/increasing commodity prices. So, that dream of batteries being cheap is just a dream. They will likely do nothing but get more expensive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT