ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone have some money i could borrow?

"better off" is a subjective. For me personally, I am doing fine.

Nationally, higher gas causes problems for lots of people.

But yes, to me it's not even a question we are better off without Trump. I think we are better off in many ways. My hate for that fool is strong though- but I still think we are better off in the long run with him far away from Washington DC.

Yeah, low inflation, cheap gas, less covid deaths, and more peace/millions less suffering are way overrated. lol

Reminds me of bizzaro world on Superfriends.

56c45555dd0895161c8b4579

Yeah, low inflation, cheap gas, less covid deaths, and more peace/millions less suffering are way overrated. lol

Yeah, if we could just go back to the good ole 2020, Trump's last year where there were no problems, smooth sailing and those mean Americans voted to toss him out the right wing messiah out his can for no reason at all....

Bizarro world indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Two years ago, we filled up 4 machines each morning for about $175. Usually about 65 gallons. This morning, it was $328. So, for the work done today, it will cost you a minimum of $153 more than two years ago. That’s just the fuel. The cost of equipment, repairs, attachments for machinery, etc. has risen ridiculously. We pass most of that along to the customer. If you are one, thank our government. 🤪

Reactions: SparkleCity
How about Joy Reid announcing that the fact stations are covering Ukraine invasion is only because they are Racist!!

Or Tucker Carlson having on a Putin apologist- Douglas Macgregor who was on Fox this week saying Russia "will not suffer as a result of our sanctions"

Which of course is a flat out lie. They are already suffering greatly, and Putin has just signed an emergency bill to extend lines of credit to businesses and certain individuals because they are under severe stress.

Or Tucker Carlson having on a Putin apologist- Douglas Macgregor who was on Fox this week saying Russia "will not suffer as a result of our sanctions"

Which of course is a flat out lie. They are already suffering greatly, and Putin has just signed an emergency bill to extend lines of credit to businesses and certain individuals because they are under severe stress.
Lol. Douglas m didn’t say that. Lol.but Joy Reid has a freaking SHOW!! Can’t even compare the two!!!

I wasn't referring to executive orders. You replied to something you invented in your head.

Presidents can do a lot of things without having to use executive orders.

For instance, Trump withheld funds to Ukraine that Congress had appropriated for months because he wanted them to investigate a political rival. That didn't require an executive order- and it wasn't what Congress wanted either.
Wrong, and lying, as usual.

Those funds were allocated before the deadline.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Yeah, if we could just go back to the good ole 2020, Trump's last year where there were no problems, smooth sailing and those mean Americans voted to toss him out the right wing messiah out his can for no reason at all....

Bizarro world indeed.

Even with Biden bestie Xi's virus hitting the US, we were still WAY WAY WAY better off than we are now. He was "tossed" because the Dems politicized the virus and, along with the corrupt media, were able to fool enough gullible low information voters into thinking Biden was a better choice.

Now, here we are, runaway inflation, gas prices doubled and headed for triple, almost a million dead from COVID, and the entire world has been destabilized to the point of nuclear war.

But I see. the disconnect in how I think and how you think. Your quote "For me personally, I am doing fine." is very telling. Like most libs, living in a bubble, with a very high tolerance for other people's pain.

Lol. Douglas m didn’t say that. Lol.but Joy Reid has a freaking SHOW!! Can’t even compare the two!!!

Here is the video of him saying it. (The news division at Fox rebuts things Macgregor says quite often.)

"Russia will not suffer as a result of our sanctions"

Those funds were allocated before the deadline.
  • The Government Accountability office report states that the Trump administration broke the law by witholding congressionally approved military aid to Ukraine over the summer “for a policy reason,” a top government watchdog said
  • The funds were only released after the block on the aid became publicly known,
  • Trump refused to release the funds to Ukraine at the same time he was pressuring that country’s new president to announce investigations of former Vice President Joe Biden and of Biden’s son Hunter

“The withholding was not a programmatic delay. Therefore, we conclude that OMB violated the ICA.”

“Faithful execution of the law does not permit the President to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law,” the report said.

The agency noted that the Constitution “specifically vests Congress with the power of the purse.”

And the report said that Trump, like all other presidents, “is not vested with the power to ignore or amend any such duly enacted law.”

“Faithful execution of the law does not permit the President to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law.”

Reactions: FCB 2013 treble
U S Sanctions will not make MUCH difference. You LIAR!!

I can't help you if you can't listen at the 16-18 second mark and hear him say "Russia will not suffer as a result of our sanctions" (Which again, is mind-numbingly stupid)

Only willful ignorance causes someone not to be able to listen to him say those exact words.

But he does say it whether you like it or not

• The Government Accountability office report states that the Trump administration broke the law by witholding congressionally approved military aid to Ukraine over the summer “for a policy reason,” a top government watchdog said
  • The funds were only released after the block on the aid became publicly known,
  • Trump refused to release the funds to Ukraine at the same time he was pressuring that country’s new president to announce investigations of former Vice President Joe Biden and of Biden’s son Hunter

“The withholding was not a programmatic delay. Therefore, we conclude that OMB violated the ICA.”

“Faithful execution of the law does not permit the President to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law,” the report said.

The agency noted that the Constitution “specifically vests Congress with the power of the purse.”

And the report said that Trump, like all other presidents, “is not vested with the power to ignore or amend any such duly enacted law.”

“Faithful execution of the law does not permit the President to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law.”

The funds in questions were to be released by the end of the fiscal year. The were released on September 11th, liar. Or dummy. Or both.

You never once mentioned Biden's blackmailing Ukraine.

The funds in questions were to be released by the end of the fiscal year. The were released on September 11th, liar. Or dummy. Or both.

Incorrect.

Even Republicans in the Senate pressed Trump to release the funds. He had no authority under the law to hold them.

Specifically- Republican Sens. Rob Portman and Ron Johnson

Incorrect.

Even Republicans in the Senate pressed Trump to release the funds. He had no authority under the law to hold them.

Specifically- Republican Sens. Rob Portman and Ron Johnson

You'll note, liar, that the linked article was written 8 days before the funds were released. You'll note it, then ignore it.

Even with Biden bestie Xi's virus hitting the US, we were still WAY WAY WAY better off than we are now. He was "tossed" because the Dems politicized the virus and, along with the corrupt media, were able to fool enough gullible low information voters into thinking Biden was a better choice.

Now, here we are, runaway inflation, gas prices doubled and headed for triple, almost a million dead from COVID, and the entire world has been destabilized to the point of nuclear war.

But I see. the disconnect in how I think and how you think. Your quote "For me personally, I am doing fine." is very telling. Like most libs, living in a bubble, with a very high tolerance for other people's pain.
You just summed up the liberal mind perfectly.

Like I said earlier, the good thing is HIS party is about to take historic losses in the midterms of which we may have never seen. He will blame Trump not the fact that the world is burning from the horrible policy decisions they have made. Shows you how they lack any critical thinking ability.

And then he personally showed you zero evidence because there is none. All that cheating - not a single shred of evidence. Not one person out of the thousands it would take to pull that off saying a word. That state legislator is pushing buttons because he knows it will work.
Yes there were mounds of evidence which is why they passed the reforms so easily. The cheating in GA occurred primarily with the mail in ballots. It was easy to prove a lot of that. Much of it occurred in the Atlanta area. I asked him about the Dominion voting machines. He said those were not a problem in GA. The way he explained it is if you had 2012 Chevy Silverado truck and traded it for the exact same model truck that was a 2022, they would be completely different trucks even though they are both Chevy Silverados. All Dominion machines are not the same. In GA, the way it works is that when you vote the machine prints out a paper ballot and the voter gets to review and see if it is correct. Then the voter sends it through a scanner and the ballot is scanned. The paper ballots are retained for future verification. The votes that are counted are the scanned ballots. They don't just take totals off the voting machines. He said there was a 98% verification on the ones they checked. He said they have the problem fixed for now, until the Democrats find another way to cheat - and they will. It will just take constant vigilance and scrutiny.

He will personally need to speak to Trump appointees Bill Barr and Chris Krebs about that since Barr and Krebs continue to say what they have said.
I wasn't aware that Barr conducted any in depth investigations. I also was not aware that he is an expert in algorithms and statistics. The cheating that occurred was very different from state to state depending on what each state's procedures are and how elections are conducted. I don't believe Barr traveled to a lot of states to investigate or even knows what all the variations are.

He completely lied about what a Tucker Carlson guest said , then defended Joy Reid calling coverage being showed only because it is Racist. Comparing Tucker to Racist Reid! What a lying POS.
You must realize, (D)eeDave is a known racist. Birds of a feather and all...

Not surprised at all. The Afghanistan debacle left a lot of countries with no trust in us.
Yep. I think NATO was happy that the Bidiot was elected. They knew they were dealing with an easily maneuvered dunce. But now, with a weak vegetable in the WH, they are facing the consequences of American weakness, and are having to lead the response to the Ukraine mess. Sad.

Not surprised at all. The Afghanistan debacle left a lot of countries with no trust in us.
Nope and even more degrading, Biden called the Saudi King today and he wouldn’t take the call. They all know what a joke we are now and you can bet your ass Xi Jinping is watching closely, Taiwan will be next.

Also, watch China increase their import of Russian oil at a discounted rate to buffer some of the global market increases coming our way. They are playing checkers, we are playing chess.

Bizarro world indeed.
Remember he wasn’t voted out, the election was “stolen” and all those nice peaceful protesters on Jan 6th were just there to make sure the electoral college voted peacefully against the will of the people.

He said China would step in and buy what Russia is selling. That's not mind-numbingly stupid. It's correct.
He said "Russia will not suffer as a result of our sanctions"

and that is mind-numbingly stupid

Just a week before the same guy had to be corrected by the pentagon correspondent for Fox News.

Reminds me of bizzaro world on Superfriends.

56c45555dd0895161c8b4579

I love the revisionist history less than two years after a Covid lockdown year. If everything was so great, what were conservative bitching about the whole time?

Yep. I think NATO was happy that the Bidiot was elected. They knew they were dealing with an easily maneuvered dunce. But now, with a weak vegetable in the WH, they are facing the consequences of American weakness, and are having to lead the response to the Ukraine mess. Sad.

NATO is stronger now than at any point in recent memory.

Good article today in Politico about how Putin has been surprised at NATO's unity - something he didn't expect.

You'll note, liar, that the linked article was written 8 days before the funds were released. You'll note it, then ignore it.

You'll note that 2 Republican Senators signed the letter because Trump had not released the funds authorized by Congress and was needlessly delaying it - prompting the 2 Republicans to sign a letter telling him to do what he should have already done.

I know you have to reflexively defend your right wing messiah, but your defense is pathetic.

Nope and even more degrading, Biden called the Saudi King today and he wouldn’t take the call.

They attempted to arrange calls and they didn't want to talk.

I do appreciate the administration's approach to the terrorists AKA Saudis. Too many American Presidents- Obama and Trump included- have kissed up to them and it should have stopped a long, long time ago.

I'm just disappointed he would even want to talk to those folks.

"Relations between the US and Saudi Arabia have chilled during the Biden administration over American policy in the Gulf region.

Issues include the revival of the Iran nuclear deal; lack of US support for Saudi intervention in Yemen’s civil war and its refusal to add Houthis to its list of terrorist groups; US help with a Saudi civilian nuclear program; and legal immunity for Prince Mohammed, who is facing lawsuits over the murder of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi by a Saudi hit-team in its Istanbul consulate four years ago.

During Biden’s election campaign he vowed to treat the kingdom as a “pariah” state, saying there is “very little social redeeming value in the present government in Saudi Arabia.”

He said "Russia will not suffer as a result of our sanctions"

and that is mind-numbingly stupid

Just a week before the same guy had to be corrected by the pentagon correspondent for Fox News.
I talked to a guy yesterday who is from Russia and still has family there. He said the sanctions are only hurting the people in Russia and they are not for this war. Putin dosen't care about the people in Russia and he is worth hundreds of billions so he couldn't care less.
And I might add he loves Trump, hates Putin and thinks Biden is a joke.

Last edited:
You'll note that 2 Republican Senators signed the letter because Trump had not released the funds authorized by Congress and was needlessly delaying it - prompting the 2 Republicans to sign a letter telling him to do what he should have already done.

I know you have to reflexively defend your right wing messiah, but your defense is pathetic.
You posted an article, presumably to rebuke what I said, that had nothing to do with it. As a dumb liar, I know you feel vindicated. Unfortunately, you're too stupid to know how wrong you are. Again.

NATO is stronger now than at any point in recent memory.

Good article today in Politico about how Putin has been surprised at NATO's unity - something he didn't expect.
They have to be. They can't rely on leadership from the senile monkey in the WH. I'm happy that European leaders have filled the void.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT