ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone have some money i could borrow?

Remember he wasn’t voted out, the election was “stolen” and all those nice peaceful protesters on Jan 6th were just there to make sure the electoral college voted peacefully against the will of the people.
Haha! Still palling around with the racist dope, are you? Sad.

I talked to a guy yesterday who is from Russia and still has family there. He said the sanctions are only hurting the people in Russia and they are not for this war. Putin dosen't care about the people in Russia and he is worth hundreds of billions so he couldn't care less.
Once the Kremlin starts to feel the dire financial hardships, they will turn on pootin. Eventually, pootin will flee that country and try to reside in China.

• Haha
Reactions: cockofdawn
I talked to a guy yesterday who is from Russia and still has family there. He said the sanctions are only hurting the people in Russia and they are not for this war. Putin dosen't care about the people in Russia and he is worth hundreds of billions so he couldn't care less.
And I might add he loves Trump, hates Putin and thinks Biden is a joke.

You talk to a lot of people who always back up your political positions. Up next, you'll run into a Pole or German at Walmart. LOL.

The sanctions are obviously hurting Putin's ability to finance the war. His latest comments were angry comments that even some of the Fox News correspondents pointed out. The sanctions are diverting his attention.

and of course the sanctions are hurting the people in Russia. That's why the comments from the Tucker Carlson guest about how "Russia would not suffer as a result of our sanctions was so stupid." Of course Russia is suffering. Russia's people are suffering greatly right now and it's getting worse.

You talk to a lot of people who always back up your political positions. Up next, you'll run into a Pole or German at Walmart. LOL.

The sanctions are obviously hurting Putin's ability to finance the war. His latest comments were angry comments that even some of the Fox News correspondents pointed out. The sanctions are diverting his attention.

and of course the sanctions are hurting the people in Russia. That's why the comments from the Tucker Carlson guest about how "Russia would not suffer as a result of our sanctions was so stupid." Of course Russia is suffering. Russia's people are suffering greatly right now and it's getting worse.
O.k. keep your head in the sand. This guy moved here and is a house builder and owns his own business. I will go ahead and tell you what else he said. America had better wake up, his exact words,that he has been down this road before where the government owns you. If you're o.k. with that then that's on you. Learn the hard way. You deserve it.

O.k. keep your head in the sand. This guy moved here and is a house builder and owns his own business. I will go ahead and tell you what else he said. America had better wake up, his exact words,that he has been down this road before where the government owns you. If you're o.k. with that then that's on you. Learn the hard way. You deserve it.
That's funny coming from FGF's Liar in Chief, isn't it? DeeDouche is always talking about people he knows, or things he's done, or places he's worked. He always knows someone in an industry or field, or had this or that experience. It's remarkable.

I don't care what you said he said. Dang dude. this isn't middle school.

Everyone you randomly talk to backs up your political opinions. Remarkable. LOL

If he actually exists, he's wrong too. You two can discuss how wrong you both are during your visits.

That's funny coming from FGF's Liar in Chief, isn't it? DeeDouche is always talking about people he knows, or things he's done, or places he's worked. He always knows someone in an industry or field, or had this or that experience. It's remarkable.

But it's always true with me.

You just summed up the liberal mind perfectly.

Like I said earlier, the good thing is HIS party is about to take historic losses in the midterms of which we may have never seen. He will blame Trump not the fact that the world is burning from the horrible policy decisions they have made. Shows you how they lack any critical thinking ability.
So what is the “critical thinking ability” to explain why Trump lost in 2020?

not in MY lifetime.
Putin never tried, nor would he have tried, under a Strong (EVEN competent) leader of the USA.
Regardless of who the President is, Pootin has always been reckless towards the United States. In the link below is an example of Pootin's behavior towards America with two incidents within a week that happened roughly three years ago.

• Haha
Regardless of who the President is, Pootin has always been reckless towards the United States. In the link below is an example of Pootin's behavior towards America with two incidents within a week that happened roughly three years ago.
Lets see, Under Weak ass BUSH, he invaded Georgia.... Under Obozo he invaded Crimea..... Under Biden he invaded Ukraine, will invade many other countries.......... WAIT........ One POTUS missing...... hmmmm. Who could that possibly be??

Reactions: SparkleCity
Once the Kremlin starts to feel the dire financial hardships, they will turn on pootin. Eventually, pootin will flee that country and try to reside in China.
I don't believe the Russian people can stand 6 months of the financial/economic hell they are now getting. We will see what happens by this Fall.

true, but that isn’t that unusual. The Chinese do it too. Just grandstanding. That’s a little different than invading a country.

After tasting Western-style consumerism since the fall of communism, we will see how the Russian people react to economic darkness.
yep. will they even KNOW what is happening, would they risk their and their families lives, We shall see. The Putin/Russia propaganda machine is even stronger than the CNN/MSNBC/ABC/NBC/CBS democratic propaganda machine. lets hope they can ignore that machine and see the truth!!

yep. will they even KNOW what is happening, would they risk their and their families lives, We shall see. The Putin/Russia propaganda machine is even stronger than the CNN/MSNBC/ABC/NBC/CBS democratic propaganda machine. lets hope they can ignore that machine and see the truth!!
Lives were risked to overthrow the Soviet communists in 1991. I would never underestimate the will of those people.

Other observations:

I wonder what's the current relationship between Putin and the upper echelon of the Russian military. A number of Russian generals have been killed in this invasion.

Putin has committed war crimes in the killing of civilians. I don't see an "off ramp" for Putin. He NEEDS one.

I'm hearing that nuclear plants in the Ukraine are radioactive leaking right now. THAT stuff knows no boundaries. It's kind of scary

Lets see, Under Weak ass BUSH, he invaded Georgia.... Under Obozo he invaded Crimea..... Under Biden he invaded Ukraine, will invade many other countries.......... WAIT........ One POTUS missing...... hmmmm. Who could that possibly be??

Trump was the gift that kept on giving to Putin. Trump agreed with Putin in Helsinki over his own advisors. Trump was Putin's best bet to tear down NATO.

Reactions: gamecock stock
BTW, DeeDerelict, what happened to your 11 month old niece? Or did you typo and mean to say 111 month old niece? 😄 Or maybe you were really talking about your 11 year old ferret and spellcheck thwarted you again.
You clearly don't know how spell/auto check works. It changes numbers too. This is not hard.

Reactions: Bftboy and DeeDave
I’m just here to throw gas on the fire. Alright Grand Ole Puppets, tell me about these talking points from RJ Regan. These are “your people”. So own it.

You found ONE dirty GOP?? Do you really want to go there?? LOL, there is a Pedophile in the White house, Wiener, Clinton, etc etc etc

I’m just here to throw gas on the fire. Alright Grand Ole Puppets, tell me about these talking points from RJ Regan. These are “your people”. So own it.

LOL. One of my USC professors said the exact same thing about 50 years ago. Looking at the facial expressions of the coeds in the class, they had the look of girls wanting to castrate the man. That's something I have never forgotten.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979

Disagree with him completely.

As cockofdawn points out, are we going to flood the thread with nutjobs from both sides to get posters to "own them"?

That certainly is just throwing gas on the fire. Thread must not be going your way, and you need to turn this one into a sh!tstorm too.

Disagree with him completely.

As cockofdawn points out, are we going to flood the thread with nutjobs from both sides to get posters to "own them"?

That certainly is just throwing gas on the fire. Thread must not be going your way, and you need to turn this one into a sh!tstorm too.
If you cant win teh Argument, change the narrative or call them a RACIST!! Typical..

BTW, DeeDerelict, what happened to your 11 month old niece? Or did you typo and mean to say 111 month old niece? 😄 Or maybe you were really talking about your 11 year old ferret and spellcheck thwarted you again.
Best bust ever. By default AutoCorrect uses a standard list of typical misspellings and symbols. Perusing the internet will show you not one similarity between “brother” and “nephew” on any standard AutoCorrect dictionary. 🤣🤣🤣

It’s Habitual…

Grand Old Putins seem to be consistent on heaping praise on the Communists. From Trump to Tucker Carlson to this guy.
58f5deb0-32fc-4722-8a41-b326e3f1777c-large16x9_GOPannelandman.JPG

LOL. One of my USC professors said the exact same thing about 50 years ago. Looking at the facial expressions of the coeds in the class, they had the look of girls wanting to castrate the man. That's something I have never forgotten.
Of course, I'm laughing recalling the girls facial expressions, not what the professor said. I guess when you are tenured, you can say about anything in class.

• Haha
Reactions: Gamecockben1979
were his initials RT?

If your going after dirty, corrupt, immoral politicians you must have lots of free time and a very boring life. 99.5% of politicians are trash, out for themselves and could care less if you or I die today.

True

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT