ADVERTISEMENT

Don't look now but SB Nation has us in the Citrus Bowl.

Against Penn State. Don't like that matchup at all.
A lot of time between now and then. Bowl projections now are like braxketology in January. Keep winning your games and the bowl chances improve. Same for us. Its way too premature, you saw what happened this past weekend..lots of dreams were crushed.

Oh stop it. We have beaten probably 3 or 4 teams already you didn't think we could beat.
The opponents we will see in postseason will be better than any we have beaten to date. You know it and I know it. Any mistakes in judging individual opponents to date was in overestimating them, not in underestimating us. We are impossible to underestimate.

The opponents we will see in postseason will be better than any we have beaten to date. You know it and I know it. Any mistakes in judging individual opponents to date was in overestimating them, not in underestimating us. We are impossible to underestimate.
OK I'll take the Gamecocks against any team we play in the Bowl game how much?

OK I'll take the Gamecocks against any team we play in the Bowl game how much?
They aren't playing the bowl opponent next week. Let me see who it is and let me watch how we play up till then. I think that's fair. Then I might do a little wager with you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT