ADVERTISEMENT

Forget drinking the Kool Aid....... drink Lysol instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be even to crazy for Fox news. Maybe. I can hear crazy Rush now, "folks I'm telling you injected Pine Sol will kill this virus. The liberal media doesn't want you to know it because they don't want the virus gone"

Last edited:
Reactions: paladin181
I just saw this. I am sorry to say it but I think trump is a mental case. No sane person can be this ignorant.

That is a special kind of stupid...
This may be even to crazy for Fox news. Maybe. I can hear crazy Rush now, "folks I'm telling you injected Pine Sol will kill this virus. The liberal media doesn't want you to know it because they don't want the virus gone"
I could totally hear him saying that.

Reactions: funktavious
OIP.oPClPPI-TLDyMLtJtBZOgAAAAA

Lots of this going on at the White House. Tomorrow's mission is to convince people not to believe their lying eyes & ears. You did not hear what you thought you heard.. If that doesn't work, plan 2 is to explain that what Trump was really saying was...……....................(fill in the blank with total blubber) and that he was correct in what he said. Talking heads at Fox will be working thru the night.

Lots of this going on at the White House. Tomorrow's mission is to convince people not to believe their lying eyes & ears. You did not hear what you thought you heard.. If that doesn't work, plan 2 is to explain that what Trump was really saying was...……....................(fill in the blank with total blubber) and that he was correct in what he said.

It’s just a matter of a President that simply doesn’t have any clue what he’s talking about,

we’ve all got that one crazy uncle that would say really stupid stuff and we’d just laugh and ignore him. I had one named Uncle RIck. He’d blame nearly everyone for his own problems, and seemed perpetually mad because he didn’t get a lot of respect. trump’s our national, crazy uncle.

Lots of this going on at the White House. Tomorrow's mission is to convince people not to believe their lying eyes & ears. You did not hear what you thought you heard.. If that doesn't work, plan 2 is to explain that what Trump was really saying was...……....................(fill in the blank with total blubber) and that he was correct in what he said. Talking heads at Fox will be working thru the night.
Looking forward to seeing Mrs. Conway's spin on this tomorrow.

Reactions: nikolas22
Looking forward to seeing Mrs. Conway's spin on this tomorrow.
Anytime she's asked an inconvenient question she responds "I think a better question is what was Hunter Biden doing in the Ukraine" or something else totally unrelated to the question. She recently made the mistake of listening to Rush about why Covid 19 was called 19. Not surprisingly she ended up with egg on her face.

Lysol - Will Muschamp Rotten Gut Brand Moonshine to get you through the putrid offense dregs.:D

The whole world is laughing at Trump, the U.S. and the American people.. Trump is advocating quackery medicine. Implement the 25th Amendment to protect the American people and usher that moron out of the Oval Office, in a straight jacket , if necessary.

By the way, did you see Dr. Birx while Trump urged people to inject themselves with disinfectant and heat? Her face said....."What have I done to my reputation? Get me out of here".

The whole world is laughing at Trump, the U.S. and the American people.. Trump is advocating quackery medicine. Implement the 25th Amendment to protect the American people and usher that moron out of the Oval Office, in a straight jacket , if necessary.

By the way, did you see Dr. Birx while Trump urged people to inject themselves with disinfectant and heat? Her face said....."What have I done to my reputation? Get me out of here".

VERY true.

Reactions: xTHExNERFxHAMMERx
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT