ADVERTISEMENT

Furman & Liberty coming to Columbia in 2023

[QUOTE="Gamecockben1979, post: 4696695, member: 104977"]More great games for your season ticket holders. You’ll be lucky to get $5 for these games.[/QUOTE]4

Not SO bad. Both usually sport competitive clubs that highlite good fielding and aggressive base running.

So I suppose you wish we had scheduled Oklahoma and Notre Dame in addition to UNC and Clemson? Don`t hear you complaining about Clemson`s cupcake schedule.

So I suppose you wish we had scheduled Oklahoma and Notre Dame in addition to UNC and Clemson? Don`t hear you complaining about Clemson`s cupcake schedule.
I'm happy with it. With our new coach it will be as easy a schedule as we've had in a while. We get Ms. State from the West.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979

Bs. Everyone knows clemson plays a crappy schedule. Do you have season tickets? Do you enjoy watching these games?

I enjoy games like North Carolina & Clemsux....when we are worth a crap and winning them.

These games, like Charleston Southern, are about as exciting as a spring game.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 76MACC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT