ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Georgia

Well, its not like we played Eastern Illinois and ECU to start the year lol. Anyone with any knowledge of the game could see the deficiencies in those games but folks on here don't want realism. They just want to believe we are in better shape than when Muschamp was coaching. We're not. Its glaring. Reality beats hope.
Like all the "we will win with him or without him" bravado when we lost Tindall to UGA.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
This OL is going to get someone (Doty) killed… I’m out fellas. Peace. ✌️

they are soft….u can’t have called run plays where two lineman don’t put a hat on anyone. You can’t pass block with a one arm push. They jump offsides at the drop of a hat. Did I mention playcalling sux.

Anyway…logging off now and cutting off the game to keep from blowing a gasket. Also don’t want to see Georgia carrying Muschamp off the field. They will carry him off the field but they’re really thanking him for leaving us in shambles

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Mr_Blutarsky
Offensive Line scheme is mind boggling. Literally seen a few guys stick an arm or juke at a Georgia player instead of block them. That’s a problem. That’s coaching and it’s being taught when it happens numerous times. Whatever we are teaching on the O Line needs to be scrapped.

Is anyone else thinking that this was planned- Muschamp was a secret agent from UGA and his mission was to leave our program a complete dumpster fire? UGA knew “clueless Ray” would hire him- even though no one else in Columbia thought the hire was a good idea.

Reactions: jeff2001
O Line has been horrible all year, not just tonight. They look like 5 blind guys wearing ankle weights at a hot dog eating contest.

Reactions: WingchunCock
Let us know if CSB is asked if the players weren’t remembering the plays. Looks like some are lining up wrong or Doty didn’t know where they are going. He will probably just say to blame the coaches.

Does anyone not think that the OL has regressed from last year? Or is it just awful OL recruiting by Muschamp during the past several years?
Yes. O Line and Kevin Harris have regressed. Needs to be addressed.

Defense and special teams have been significantly upgraded with less talented personnel

Why are you here? You never have anything positive to add. You must be a real joy to live with
I love how that is the typical response when people point out the negatives, of which there are plenty!!! It's always why are you here, why do you watch, etc etc etc. You sensitive folks can't handle reality, if you can't see how far we are from being even a decent team then I dare ask you the same question, why are you here?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT