ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Georgia

I love how that is the typical response when people point out the negatives, of which there are plenty!!! It's always why are you here, why do you watch, etc etc etc. You sensitive folks can't handle reality, if you can't see how far we are from being even a decent team then I dare ask you the same question, why are you here?
I am here because I support the team. We don’t have the talent to play toe to toe in the SEC. most of us realize that. Many of you only bitch and piss and moan. You are deep in that group. Over the last 5 years ga has recruited #3 or above each year. More 5* than anybody. One can be a realist but still support the team. We don’t have the horses. But I am willing to give Beamer a chance rather than whine. You ought to try it sometime

It has regressed. Many of those players were pretty highly sought after by major programs. Talent isn't the issue.
UGA is Like Bama on the Offensive Line.

I follow recruiting every Year. UGA Gets 5 Star Offensive Lineman Every Year.

5 Stars are All American Out of HS. That does make a difference.

This is just talking about their Offensive line. They also get 5 Star RBs Every Year.

Stars Do Matter.

Reactions: atgmck
This virus acts on our species as a whole. So if you want to stay an active vector by not taking the protection, you can’t be around other people. To do so puts others at risk, and it’s not your right to hurt others. So do us all a favor and stay in your house. Or you know, get a harmless vaccine and rejoin society. I don’t give a shit about your body, I’m looking out for my family. You aren’t allowed to endanger others.

I can't be around other people? GFY. I'll be around who I want to be around.

You can still be an "active vector", even if you do take the vaccine. So maybe you should keep your arrogant, self-righteous ass at home too.

But like you said, I know you don't give a shit about my body. That why I don't want to set the precedent for narcissistic aholes like you to decide what I put it MY BODY. If you want to look out for your family, get them the vaccine and go back to sniffing your own farts.

We are here to point out the obvious to your overzealous blind fans.
That would be based on the assumption you are smarter than me and I need your superior intellect. You aren’t and I don’t. You and your type criticize for your benefit alone.

The biggest positive this year is Vann . I made fun of him pretty hard the last few years but he has been a gamer this year . He’s definitely been the MVP of the season so far . Dude has definitely stepped up .

For as long as I can remember, no matter how sad/bad we were, we always gad a WR step up.

Even last year we had Shi.

Vann has stepped up.

Dude has straight up beaten the UGA DBs repeatedly.

This virus acts on our species as a whole. So if you want to stay an active vector by not taking the protection, you can’t be around other people. To do so puts others at risk, and it’s not your right to hurt others. So do us all a favor and stay in your house. Or you know, get a harmless vaccine and rejoin society. I don’t give a shit about your body, I’m looking out for my family. You aren’t allowed to endanger others.
Please give it a rest. This is not the place for your drivel.

That would be based on the assumption you are smarter than me and I need your superior intellect. You aren’t and I don’t. You and your type criticize for your benefit alone.
We have lots to criticize, it isn't for my benefit it's for the mediocrity the admin and lots of fans like you accept. Have you ever wondered why in 100 years of playing we can count the really good years on one hand. Sorry, you shouldn't celebrate that.

No, you want common sense, not constantly whining about something that anybody with a brain should have expected this year.

No one expected the OL to take a step back. No one expected the taunting and lack of discipline to get worse. No one expected Shane to hire an OC that hasn’t called ball plays in 4 years.

A rookie coach deserves ZERO benefit of the doubt. Shane has proved nothing.

UGA is Like Bama on the Offensive Line.

I follow recruiting every Year. UGA Gets 5 Star Offensive Lineman Every Year.

5 Stars are All American Out of HS. That does make a difference.

This is just talking about their Offensive line. They also get 5 Star RBs Every Year.

Stars Do Matter.
There simply is not that many 5-start or even 4-star offensive linemen. There are a ton of 3-star. You have to look at who recruited them.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
I just love stupid posts like this. Fire this guy fire that guy. UGA is a 32 point favorite for a reason. We are just where we thought we would be 2-1
Oh please. It's not like this OL has been bulldozing
We fired him. He is laughing it up on the other sideline.
I think his point is that we hired him in the first place. And then gave him five years to totally destroy the program to the point we're seeing right now.

And the jury is still very much out on his replacement so far.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT