ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Georgia

wwwwhhhhyyyyy-didnt-beamer-make-us-national-champions-in-3-games.jpg

So you want the message board to be an echo chamber? Man that’d be boring.
Of course not but we all know the difference between legitimate criticism and hate. Are you saying I can’t call out posters but they can call out anybody on our team. I’m calling them out. Is that what you are saying? Turn. Off. The. TV.

Of course not but we all know the difference between legitimate criticism and hate. Are you saying I can’t call out posters but they can call out anybody on our team. I’m calling them out. Is that what you are saying? Turn. Off. The. TV.

Or just outright premenstrual whining.

Wonnum seems to play great in the 4th quarter of every game so far. This makes no sense to me.

I can't be around other people? GFY. I'll be around who I want to be around.

You can still be an "active vector", even if you do take the vaccine. So maybe you should keep your arrogant, self-righteous ass at home too.

But like you said, I know you don't give a shit about my body. That why I don't want to set the precedent for narcissistic aholes like you to decide what I put it MY BODY. If you want to look out for your family, get them the vaccine and go back to sniffing your own farts.
No shit it still spreads from vaxxed people, but it’s a much lower load and greatly helps limit spread. So that excuse makes no sense.

You should read the Constitution. It’s the US government’s job to protect my right to a healthy life. Your actions are clearly getting in the way of that. Maturity requires self-control, self-awareness and humility. I see none of these traits in those who are openly demonstrating against rules designed to save lives. It’s time to grow up and to quit acting immaturely. I’m not going to back down because you get angry and call me names.

Reactions: Rhizzlebop
We have lots to criticize, it isn't for my benefit it's for the mediocrity the admin and lots of fans like you accept. Have you ever wondered why in 100 years of playing we can count the really good years on one hand. Sorry, you shouldn't celebrate that.
I’m not celebrating. I’m enjoying life without belittling and hating people. If negativity was of any use, then you guys would have won us 5 national championships in a row.

Reactions: WingchunCock
We have problems guys but let’s be patient and let Shane work it out. He has more to learn and tonight’s game was an eye opener for him as a head coach. Like I said before I’m behind him 100 percent this year no matter what happens. Gamecock Strong!

Reactions: hillstosea
No shit it still spreads from vaxxed people, but it’s a much lower load and greatly helps limit spread. So that excuse makes no sense.

You should read the Constitution. It’s the US government’s job to protect my right to a healthy life. Your actions are clearly getting in the way of that. Maturity requires self-control, self-awareness and humility. I see none of these traits in those who are openly demonstrating against rules designed to save lives. It’s time to grow up and to quit acting immaturely. I’m not going to back down because you get angry and call me names.
Y'ALL STOP WITH THE G....D... POLITICS. This is getting ridiculous....and in an effin' game thread at that. Go to Twitter or Facebook....have no doubt you can find a lot of people who will debate you.

When players whiff on blocks and move .like their sleepwalking that’s on the player.
LOL....really? You think its that simple?

The OL plays as a cohesive unit. Each person's assignment is specific to the unit as a whole. You don't go rogue on a play. Player's look bad because the scheme or the way they are being taught it is bad.

Last edited:
Y'ALL STOP WITH THE G....D... POLITICS. This is getting ridiculous....and in an effin' game thread at that. Go to Twitter or Facebook....have no doubt you can find a lot of people who will debate you.
It’s not politics. Just click ‘ignore.’

I just read it, and I agree. You have the right to go take the vaccine, then stfu and mind your own business.

Seriously, shut up. Not just because your reasoning is moronic, but this is the game thread. Are so dense you don't understand that?

The Oline is horrible and the best RB in the nation would not get many yards. If we win more than four games I would be shocked. What sucks is that we have some good seniors on this team that we will miss a lot next year. It will take at least three years of great recruiting not good but great to have us an 8-4 type of team.

I’m not celebrating. I’m enjoying life without belittling and hating people. If negativity was of any use, then you guys would have won us 5 national championships in a row.
It doesn't bother me anymore, I invested way too much time, money and emotion over the years to witness bad football. It's somewhat comical to me now as I've come to expect it, and I have to admit I get a chuckle out of the gangs on here who just swear this it it, we have turned the corner with a particular "coaching staff". So it isn't hate, it's more of I told ya so.

It doesn't bother me anymore, I invested way too much time, money and emotion over the years to witness bad football. It's somewhat comical to me now as I've come to expect it, and I have to admit I get a chuckle out of the gangs on here who just swear this it it, we have turned the corner with a particular "coaching staff". So it isn't hate, it's more of I told ya so.
Well, stop crying like a damn little Nancy Kerrigan if it doesn't bother you.

And you didn't tell anybody anything. Nobody expected a 2 win team to compete against probably the best GA team in 40 years.

Reactions: WingchunCock
I agree with you. I've got one POS moron on "IGNORE" from several months ago due to his political crap and nonsense. If I have to add more, I will.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT