ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Georgia

Yes there is reason. So people don't want to take a drug, and it's their body, no your body.

So get the vaccine for yourself and then mind your own f'ing business.
This virus acts on our species as a whole. So if you want to stay an active vector by not taking the protection, you can’t be around other people. To do so puts others at risk, and it’s not your right to hurt others. So do us all a favor and stay in your house. Or you know, get a harmless vaccine and rejoin society. I don’t give a shit about your body, I’m looking out for my family. You aren’t allowed to endanger others.

Offensive Line scheme is mind boggling. Literally seen a few guys stick an arm or juke at a Georgia player instead of block them. That’s a problem. That’s coaching and it’s being taught when it happens numerous times. Whatever we are teaching on the O Line needs to be scrapped.
Well our blocking scheme definitely is NOT "man-on-man" and I don't see a resemblence to any zone blocking scheme that anyone else runs. Perhaps we are using the "cha-cha" dance blocking scheme.

Well our blocking scheme definitely is NOT "man-on-man" and I don't see a resemblence to any zone blocking scheme that anyone else runs. Perhaps we are using the "cha-cha" dance blocking scheme.
Georgia keeps shifting and I don’t see us making any corrections to it. No one seems to be calling the shift.

Were you expecting the turnaround this year?
I’m expecting 3 wins because I think this staff is in over their heads. However, when you see regression in areas like the OL, that’s extremely concerning to me.

I think it’s clear Shane settled on some assistant coaches, Satterfield is a prime example.

90% of us knew Muschamp would end up a disaster, I don’t see how this staff is an upgrade. Time will tell.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
So dude,

With your clearly superior intellect, why don’t you tell everyone why we suck, perpetually, but recently in particular?

It’s not the hires. It’s the taking out of said trash too soon?

That’s your hypothesis?

Stick to whining about refs.
Dont have the talent. Most smart people on here and looks like you're not 1 of them has us 6-6 at best.

Kirby is going for style points since Bama barely escaped the Gators. 4 th qtr. both first strings in still blitzing on d and throwing on O. Beamer needs to file this away and recruit his ass off.

It has regressed. Many of those players were pretty highly sought after by major programs. Talent isn't the issue.
Talent is most definitely the issue, and also depth. Those big seasons with SOS we had Lattimore, Clowney, Gilmore, Shaw, etc, with plenty of depth behind them. Coaching matters as well (we saw that with Muschamp), but the greatest coaching in the world couldn't do much with this team this year.

This virus acts on our species as a whole. So if you want to stay an active vector by not taking the protection, you can’t be around other people. To do so puts others at risk, and it’s not your right to hurt others. So do us all a favor and stay in your house. Or you know, get a harmless vaccine and rejoin society. I don’t give a shit about your body, I’m looking out for my family. You aren’t allowed to endanger others.
They seem to be shifting left on every play. I get that you have a guard help the center but it just seems routinely it is always the right guard making the move. Inevitably that seems to be leaving someone coming through the right side untouched.

Reactions: DukeDenver
I love how that is the typical response when people point out the negatives, of which there are plenty!!! It's always why are you here, why do you watch, etc etc etc. You sensitive folks can't handle reality, if you can't see how far we are from being even a decent team then I dare ask you the same question, why are you here?
I think the question is why are you and your buddies here? Then I hear about Twitter and I get how hate emboldens people. Y’all turn off the TV and hate somewhere else.
GO COCKS!!!!

The OL is atrocious. Several times I witnessed a linemen just kind of stand there with their arms out to the side as a UGA player or two raced right by them towards the poor QB. At least get in the way so they have to run through you! It would slow them down some. I realize that is like asking them to jump in-front of an F150….. but they signed up for it!

Kirby is going for style points since Bama barely escaped the Gators. 4 th qtr. both first strings in still blitzing on d and throwing on O. Beamer needs to file this away and recruit his ass off.
Lol, file it away like we can actually do something about it. Georgia cuts our ass most years, it's just the way it is..

Dont have the talent. Most smart people on here and looks like you're not 1 of them has us 6-6 at best.

I kinda agree with Jeff here . Especially on the offensive side of the ball we are barely above Southern conference level . Our 2 five stars have barely made an impact against SEC competition. This is gonna take a few years . If not longer

Talent is most definitely the issue, and also depth. Those big seasons with SOS we had Lattimore, Clowney, Gilmore, Shaw, etc, with plenty of depth behind them. Coaching matters as well (we saw that with Muschamp), but the greatest coaching in the world couldn't do much with this team this year.
I am talking about the OL, period. OL talent is pretty darned good considering most of those players had a more than respectable list of schools offering them. ALSO, this state is not producing the number of high-end players that Spurrier was the beneficiary of. Absolutly NOTHING we can do about that.

We couldn't have gotten a better pre-SEC schedule to get ready for this.
Epic fail.

Georgia is number 5 in the country in terms of sacks and had 7 against Clemson. This is the best dline in the SEC.

Reactions: cockofdawn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT