ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia got screwed

As long as your fine with a unlevel playing field or don't care if the best teams are not playing that's fine. I'm guessing in your opinion if Ga. Beat bama then bama wouldn't be in the finals

I'll play along

1. Yep. If Bama lost big to LSU.
2. I would give a $hit about Bama/UGA and their fans as much as they care about us.
3. Think they either fan base cared about us getting ripped in the Belk bowl?

Had UGA made the playoffs this year they would have been the #4 team playing Bama not Clemson.

So all of this crying over UGA from S.C. fans is crazy. Some seem to think just because UGA made it in with 2 losses they would have jumped an undefeated team or Okla. or Ohio St. that would not have happen.

Some keep trying to come up with a way for another team to have played and beat Clemson and knock Clemson out of the playoffs. Well maybe they should be thinking USC should beat Clemson and stop hoping for someone else to do what USC can't do.

Not if they had played the tater schedule or Notre Dane schedule
Same as if either of them played Georgia schedule
Bottom line is Georgia is second best Team this year but not in play off
There’s that old conference pride!

Who should have been the 4 then? It would have been crazy to put in a non conference champ with 2 losses over a 12-0 Notre Dame. Hind sight is always 20/20. You can only say that because ND got run over. Guess what, OU is getting ready to get run over too.
You obviously don’t read this site. I hate hate hate the playoff. I would scrap it go back to the old bowl system and add the plus one game. More often than not one and two reveal themselves and you have your matchup.

Many of you are missing a big point, even if UGA did make the playoff, ND was still going to be in.
The last spot was up for grabs between, UGA, Ohio St, and Oklahoma. So if UGA had made the playoffs they would have played Bama. 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3.

They lost two games.

Not if they had played the tater schedule or Notre Dane schedule
Same as if either of them played Georgia schedule
Bottom line is Georgia is second best Team this year but not in play off
UGA had their chance and blew it against LSU. Win that game and they are in. There are way too many teams in D1 football for there to be a fair race. Hell, UCF still bitch ing too.......js

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT