ADVERTISEMENT

Glad we stayed away from Herman

Smith accusing Herman of cheating on his wife multiple times. Says he witnessed it, once at an Asian massage parlor which Herman frequents. Says he was caught cheating with an Iowa State recruiting girl. Accuses Herman of getting Smith’s ex-wife to meet with Bret McMurphy who wrote the story about Smith.

I don’t doubt Herman is a scumbag but I feel for his children. Also feel for Smith’s children if what he’s accusing Herman of is true. What a sick situation. I’m concerned for Smith’s well being and won’t be shocked if this doesn’t have an even more tragic ending if he doesn’t get help. It’s clear he has some mental issues regardless of what he is saying is true or not.

What’s even more bizzarre is all of this started because Smith landed a recruit out of Austin for OSU over Texas. Sounds like both of them are complete scum.

Reactions: PC31 and ClemDent
Reading in the comments and replies is more hard core than the actual tweets. In those someone is claiming to back up his claim that Herman and his wife snorted cocaine off a stripper’s chest in NYC. No idea on that timeline but this is going to get ugly.

Urban and Shelley Meyer have been mentioned as well but not sure what the tweet was about. Won’t be shocked to see a lot come from this from a Texas and Ohio State.

Last edited:
Right, like I said it was his decision not to coach at USC. Not sure about him reneging.
You are correct. What I intended to say was that i'm glad we managed to stay away from that whole situation, regardless of who ultimately made the decision. Herman turning us down is looking like the best thing to happen to USC football in the last 3 years.

Reactions: spook spook
Zach Smith the disgraced Ohio state coach is tweeting about Tom Herman's many affairs.

Herman's wife became friends with Zach's wife while Zach was allegedly beating the wife and Ms. Herman loaned her money to hire a good lawyer to help get a divorce from Zach. Thus the enmity and attempt to hurt the Herman's. No one in the Herman household will believe a word Zach says, he just is lashing out. His career, marriage and reputation all ruined.

Herman's wife became friends with Zach's wife while Zach was allegedly beating the wife and Ms. Herman loaned her money to hire a good lawyer to help get a divorce from Zach. Thus the enmity and attempt to hurt the Herman's. No one in the Herman household will believe a word Zach says, he just is lashing out. His career, marriage and reputation all ruined.
I find that plausible. I also find that it doesn't rule out other things.

Nothing against your school - my nephew works there - but I hope all his plans come unglued.

Well he worked all that into getting the Texas job. How well he does there is still to be determined. There are some good things going on, but transitions are always hard. Something those wanting to bail quickly on Muschamp should think about. I think even his worst critics before the season would jumped at taking a 7-3 record with a win over OU. After many years of bad QB play we may have finally found a decent QB.

Reactions: king ward
Well he worked all that into getting the Texas job. How well he does there is still to be determined. There are some good things going on, but transitions are always hard. Something those wanting to bail quickly on Muschamp should think about. I think even his worst critics before the season would jumped at taking a 7-3 record with a win over OU. After many years of bad QB play we may have finally found a decent QB.
He's more than decent.

Reactions: Proudcock
If what Zach tweets is true, it's probably not news to Mrs. Herman. That type of news years later is rarely is a shock to the spouse. This just makes Zach look like even more of a turd.

If you can find it, watch Meyer's ESPN interview right before he was reinstated. Any qualified body language expert (I am not one, but I play one on TV) could tell you he was lying through his teeth.

Response by Zach's ex-wife

Courtney Leigh
2 hours ago

"I feel the need to speak up about this latest issue with Zach and his accusations against a friend of mine. First off, please don’t believe anything he puts out there. He is completely untrustworthy and unstable and I should know since I’ve dealt with him for so long. His attacks against Tom and Michelle Herman aren’t really about Tom, but about Michelle and her friendship with me. He can’t attack her directly, so he has to use her family to try to hurt her.

To begin with, we became close after she left Ohio State and I felt more comfortable confiding in her because Tom was no longer Zach’s superior. At that point in 2015, I confided in her about the physical abuse, among other things that were going on. Because it was the right thing to do, she then passed that information onto Shelley Meyer. They cut off all contact with Zach and once Zach learned of her role in exposing things to Shelley, he became enraged with her. The threats against them began then and because he wanted to isolate me from anyone who could help, any contact with her fueled his rage even more. Michelle never backed down to him and was a constant source of support while I tried to piece my life back together. So much so, that she loaned me money over a year ago to stay in nursing school when I was drowning in legal debt from the divorce.

It is beyond unfair for them to face attacks for simply trying to ensure my safety and the safety of the people that were still on staff at OSU. Neither Michelle or Tom ever spoke to Brett McMurphy about anything that had to do with Zach. That lie was just another one of Zach’s delusions and an attempt by him to damage their reputation. I am the only person that has ever spoken to Brett. For the most part, they have simply remained supportive of my attempts to rebuild my life.

I feel terrible that Michelle has now become his target, but unfortunately that is usually the case for anyone who tries to intervene in domestic abuse situations. However, Michelle is one of the strongest people I know and I know she will carry on as always by caring for and supporting her family and being a great friend."

Reactions: king ward
Response by Zach's ex-wife

Courtney Leigh
2 hours ago

"I feel the need to speak up about this latest issue with Zach and his accusations against a friend of mine. First off, please don’t believe anything he puts out there. He is completely untrustworthy and unstable and I should know since I’ve dealt with him for so long. His attacks against Tom and Michelle Herman aren’t really about Tom, but about Michelle and her friendship with me. He can’t attack her directly, so he has to use her family to try to hurt her.

To begin with, we became close after she left Ohio State and I felt more comfortable confiding in her because Tom was no longer Zach’s superior. At that point in 2015, I confided in her about the physical abuse, among other things that were going on. Because it was the right thing to do, she then passed that information onto Shelley Meyer. They cut off all contact with Zach and once Zach learned of her role in exposing things to Shelley, he became enraged with her. The threats against them began then and because he wanted to isolate me from anyone who could help, any contact with her fueled his rage even more. Michelle never backed down to him and was a constant source of support while I tried to piece my life back together. So much so, that she loaned me money over a year ago to stay in nursing school when I was drowning in legal debt from the divorce.

It is beyond unfair for them to face attacks for simply trying to ensure my safety and the safety of the people that were still on staff at OSU. Neither Michelle or Tom ever spoke to Brett McMurphy about anything that had to do with Zach. That lie was just another one of Zach’s delusions and an attempt by him to damage their reputation. I am the only person that has ever spoken to Brett. For the most part, they have simply remained supportive of my attempts to rebuild my life.

I feel terrible that Michelle has now become his target, but unfortunately that is usually the case for anyone who tries to intervene in domestic abuse situations. However, Michelle is one of the strongest people I know and I know she will carry on as always by caring for and supporting her family and being a great friend."
All this paints Zach Smith as a prototypical, duplicitous, manipulative, psychotic piece of crap - as most domestic abusers are.

Reactions: rogue cock
Wow, this guy is filled with misery and hate. Sounds like he’s rock bottom and looking for attention.

Screen-Shot-2018-11-11-at-9.55.13-PM.png

He just tweeted again about 5 minutes ago. Nothing too crazy, just responding to an article written about the whole deal. But could signal the beginning of round 3. Boy let’s all hope so!

Reactions: jonesz21
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT