ADVERTISEMENT

Great team win, unsung hero A Frink......

Speaking only for myself and the 20 minutes I watched today, I was shocked we have players that can play and shoot well. Seems like it's been a bunch of years ....... but that's unofficial.

The only thing Frank has struggled with is consistency. He has recruited quite well here, yet we are always young. This group seems different and Frank could finally be turning a page in our program building. Excited to see Bolden and Couisnard next year. We have some dynamic athletes. Hope we get em all to stay through their junior years. If we do, Frank could have this program really gain traction

Reactions: ansoncock
He played big minutes in the first half and those points he scored helped maintain our lead and momentum. Good to see him flash some of his potential
Frink is on the brink of being a very good SEC player!

But everyone said Frank can’t recruit. How does that happen? Haha
Frank seems to work overtime in assessing talent and is getting talent that is overlooked. He could help his cause immensely by successfully recruiting the outstanding talent that blossoms in state. This would be a win/win for player and Frank.

Did anyone besides me notice that Sunday there was not one video of Coach yelling at a player, as an "in your face" moment? I am sure he got his point across audibly when the players forgot an assignment, but the "in your face" videos are counter productive, IMHO.

Most on this board really want Coach FM to succeed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT