ADVERTISEMENT

Hearing we may have landed 4 star QB Tanner Bailey.

Please elaborate on what you claim here. I am seriously drawing blanks as to what you are insinuating.

Not surprised you're drawing blanks when that is your intent. I find myself simplifying posts for as much as possible even though I think that is your new shtick, to feign ignorance. But I'll try it again for fun.

Watson lamented (I know, big word, it means he was regretting let's say) that rattler, if only here for a year, will only have Satterfield as an OC. When the new OC comes in, he will have missed the opportunity to coach rattler, and will only have the other qb's left on the roster.

You answered by pointing out how much experience those other qb's may have, if rattler leads to blowouts. That experience means nothing to the comment that any new OC would not have the opportunity to coach rattler.

When I tried to explain that he was referring to only Satterfield having the chance to coach rattler, you "got confused" and said that had nothing to do with your response, when the point was that your response had nothing to do with the post you replied to.

Is that simple enough?

Last edited:
What exactly did I make up?

See above. I would not choose the words "make up" as much as I would say you purposefully misunderstand in order to run off on a tangent.

Maybe, like I said, it's just your new tactic, and you think you're frustrating Watson or something. I personally don't think it's as effective as you must think it is.

What exactly did I make up?
Jajaja! Let's not let Watson continually hijack these threads. Everyone needs to just put him on ignore. Works wonders! Also, the mods really need to address this situation as he will be increasingly discouraging other members from participating. Who wants to come on here to be constantly bombarded with his annoying posts? I find it quite boring....

He brought his own QB that had been in his system for several years, and that is who he CHOSE to play. And he had a healthy Doty. And he had a 4 star Hilinski sitting on the bench if he needed him.

Satterfield's had NONE of that. He had a hurt Doty, a FCS QB that never expected to play again and was a GA, and another FCS QB that nobody else wanted.

The situations aren't even comparable.

You can’t twist how you rank the guys base on what supports your argument. You like to reference Hilinski 4 ⭐️ ranking but say Zeb is FCS even though he signed with Iowa state out of HS.

Hill signed with CSU
Zeb signed wit Iowa state

Doty Freshman (Healthy but no off season and split time at WR in august)
Doty Sophomore (injured but full off season at QB)

Hilinski 4 star
Brown FCS or Gauthier true Freshman 4 ⭐️

Pretty easy to see that the QB position was similar and not some land slide in 2020 advantage yet you can’t see any flaws in Satt for whatever reason.

Reactions: Dizzy01
Zeb Noland didn't even know he was going to be playing until 3 weeks before the season. And he was 2 star out of high school with a list that include no other SEC schools. And he ended up in FCS.

Bobo had much better options with Hill, a healthy Doty, and Hilinski.
Noland was rated as a 3 star based on the service you want to use and started for a FBS program. He did go to FCS for playing time and ended up starting there. While it is true he may not have known he was playing he was coaching and as such was very familiar with the system. He also had just played a spring season so it’s not like he hadn’t been playing for years.

You can talk about options but Bobo had a gimpy Hill, Hilinski who he gave up on before he got here and a true freshman Doty they had working at WR. If anything Bobo made worse decisions and still had better results.

Last edited:
Reactions: CockyinNoVa
Noland was rated as a 3 star based on the service you want to use and started for a FBS program. He did go to FCS for playing time and ended up starting there. While it is true he may not have known he was playing he was coaching and as such was very familiar with the system. He also had just played a spring season so it’s not like he hadn’t been playing for years.

You can talk about options but Bobo had a gimpy Hill, Hilinski he gave up on before he got here and a true freshman Doty they had working at WR. If anything Bobo made worse decisions and still had better results.
Hate on.

It's not like you will ever say anything positive of our program. You're gonna crap on it regardless.
Obviously you just proved the point. The fact that there is nothing positive to say about Satterfield is not a full portrayal of how someone reaponds or reacts to a program as a whole. I have had plenty of positive things to say where positive responses are warranted that just not the case here.

Reactions: Lurker123
Obviously you just proved the point. The fact that there is nothing positive to say about Satterfield is not a full portrayal of how someone reaponds or reacts to a program as a whole. I have had plenty of positive things to say where positive responses are warranted that just not the case here.
Sure guy. You're a hater.

That's because you spin everything regarding Satterfield as a negative.

You've already spun the narrative for next year as "we are better because of Rattler, not Satterfield" before Rattler has even had so much as a practice with the team.

Satterfield = Trump. You = CNN.

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
That's because you spin everything regarding Satterfield as a negative.

You've already spun the narrative for next year as "we are better because of Rattler, not Satterfield" before Rattler has even had so much as a practice with the team.

If anything I’m giving him credit that he won’t screw up what Rattler brings to the table.

So now you drag politics into your obsessive narrative?

Your name Kip?

kip-napoleon.gif

Reactions: uscwatson21
We used to have a coach who involved two qb ‘s
if you go far enough back in our history, it's happened more than once. It's just a question of degrees. Dietzel tried platooning two QB's (alternate plays with the QB's bringing in the call) back in the 1970s. We all know what Joe Morrison did in 1984. Spurrier did it from time to time.

If anything I’m giving him credit that he won’t screw up what Rattler brings to the table.

No, you spin everything regarding Satterfield as negative. Every single time. You make broad, general statements that aren't in any way fair or unbiased, often leaving out critical details that don't fit your narrative.

CNNizzy01.

No, you spin everything regarding Satterfield as negative. Every single time. You make broad, general statements that aren't in any way fair or unbiased, often leaving out critical details that don't fit your narrative.

CNNizzy01.
Or you just prefer alternative facts.

QaNoCocksFight2020

• Haha
So I am trying to keep up with the new 4 star Tanner Bailey thread. Am I correct in that now we are done with poo flinging simians and are now referring to Maga, qanon and CNN? I need a decoder ring

• Haha
I’m absolutely not going to get into any political shite slinging, but I’m glad this kid is coming to Columbia. I think we all can agree we can’t have too many quarterbacks. 🤙🏼🐔

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
Or you just prefer alternative facts.

QaNoCocksFight2020

She says the same comments about me, but I'm a tater instead of a liberal. (Is that better or worse?)

I really don't think she pays attention to the actual posters, and is just flailing back at some amorphous conglomeration of evil "negative" posters, whose membership is whoever she feels like whining to at the time.

She says the same comments about me, but I'm a tater instead of a liberal. (Is that better or worse?)

I really don't think she pays attention to the actual posters, and is just flailing back at some amorphous conglomeration of evil "negative" posters, whose membership is whoever she feels like whining to at the time.

You are a tater. Not fooling anybody.

I’m absolutely not going to get into any political shite slinging, but I’m glad this kid is coming to Columbia. I think we all can agree we can’t have too many quarterbacks. 🤙🏼🐔
It’s Lurker’s fault. He started it by being a Tater.

If Rattler really is one and done I hope at least one of the other 4 is ready for 2023.

It’s Lurker’s fault. He started it by being a Tater.

If Rattler really is one and done I hope at least one of the other 4 is ready for 2023.

I thought you started it by being a liberal??

Bigger, imo, than the "one of other 4" question is who will be their OC.

This is all a key component of Beamer Ball! Recruits are flocking to us, because they want to play the exciting brand of football that Coach Beamer and his staff provide, in the greatest conference in the country.

Let’s Get Cocky!!!!

• Haha
I know dealing with your period and Satterfield getting Rattler has been tough.

See, there's the teary eyed coach's wife we've all come to love laughing at.

Now break out the gorilla pics so we can know the melt down is in full swing.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT