ADVERTISEMENT

Hope the NIT committee enjoys their gifts.

FCB 2013 treble

Dec 14, 2016
I cannot think of a time that South Carolina has been treated more unfairly with the exception of the football game at NCState in 1986.

Last edited:
19-12 overall, 9-9 in SEC regular season and we dont get picked to play in the Not Interested Tournament. That just goes to demonstrate how little respect we and Frank Martin are given in the world of college basketball. Cant say that im disappointed as being selected would give Martin a reason to toot his horn, believe it or not.
By the way..... i heard a little bit of the interview he did the other day. And what he did was "toot his horn". The question I have is what is his vision for the program? After nine years, (according to his calculation the other day, last season didnt count) one NCAA tournament. He seems satisfied with that and apparently our AD and BOT are also. But, the fans dont seem to agree as attendance is terrible.
Many people, including Heath K(C)line, legitimately dont know who we could hire that would be better. Thats a good question BUT there is a simple answer. Nobody KNOWS!!! But should we not try to find somebody?

19-12 overall, 9-9 in SEC regular season and we dont get picked to play in the Not Interested Tournament. That just goes to demonstrate how little respect we and Frank Martin are given in the world of college basketball. Cant say that im disappointed as being selected would give Martin a reason to toot his horn, believe it or not.
By the way..... i heard a little bit of the interview he did the other day. And what he did was "toot his horn". The question I have is what is his vision for the program? After nine years, (according to his calculation the other day, last season didnt count) one NCAA tournament. He seems satisfied with that and apparently our AD and BOT are also. But, the fans dont seem to agree as attendance is terrible.
Many people, including Heath K(C)line, legitimately dont know who we could hire that would be better. Thats a good question BUT there is a simple answer. Nobody KNOWS!!! But should we not try to find somebody?
I’ll be the first to admit that the self promotion is wearing thin. He’s probably trying to say things to signal to GG, the Board, Ray Tanner, etc…..but when coaches start talking about what they’ve done in the past it usually means they aren’t doing anything in the present.

I’m sure he’s pimping his name out to K State again. He’s looking to reset the clock. If he goes somewhere else, he gets a 4-5 year window. If he comes back (and that’s a big IF) it’s dance or else. He may not even get that chance. If we don’t sign GG, I think he is gone the first week of April.

I cannot think of a time that South Carolina has been treated more unfairly with the exception of the football game at NCState in 1986.
After that weak performance in the second half with the season on the line, I don't mind the season being over. What about going to the SEC tournament and actually winning a game for a change? Even in the Final Four year, we got bounced by Alabama in the first game we played in the SEC tournament.

Reactions: Gamechamp
I've never understood the whole "who would we get?" arguement when it comes to making a change.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
The NIT means nothing. Nobody cares about the losers tournament. It's a joke. If you are in a major conference, and can't get into the NCAA, just pack it all up and go home.

Reactions: Pauliecock
We didn't deserve to go the the NIT. We had one good win in 30+ wins.
Our performance against Miss State in our "bubble" game was dreadful.

Reactions: Pauliecock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT