ADVERTISEMENT

I dont blame the coaches for yesterday.

jeff2001

Apr 5, 2003
The coaches time and time again put the team in position to make a play, and they didn't get the job done. The coaches cant catch the ball for them.

I don't totally blame the coaches. Like you said they didn't drop the passes. But, they are at least somewhat culpable. They decide who plays, ie Bentley over Scar and Dowdle over Williams. And they are responsible for having everyone ready to play from the start to the finish. I don't feel like they did that. And coaching could have helped with the high throws, interception, fumble, and especially the drops. You can coach better ball security. There's a lot of blame to go around but some of it belongs to the coaching staff.

I don't blame anybody for anything. It's a football game. We lost. There's no sin or crime or shame in losing. That only occurs when you don't get back up and try again.

Will say I had thought Scarnecchia earned a shot, but at same time -- I'm glad I didn't have to decide.

Is that "sunshine pumping?" Well, cool. If I've got to pump something, would rather it be positive than otherwise.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
The coaches time and time again put the team in position to make a play, and they didn't get the job done. The coaches cant catch the ball for them.

BS. The coaches should be teach how to tackle and not get pulled down the field for 20 freakin yds. How to catch the freakin ball. How to get separation. How to get yards after the catch. Our receivers have gotten worse every year under our great offensive minds

Reactions: Legendary Cock
BS. The coaches should be teach how to tackle and not get pulled down the field for 20 freakin yds. How to catch the freakin ball. How to get separation. How to get yards after the catch. Our receivers have gotten worse every year under our great offensive minds
I'm sure they are "teaching" them to catch the ball. I'm certain of it.

The coaching staff chose to bench the QB who will have the best win of the entire season under his belt as a starter with no turnovers.

It takes a lot to shock me but Muschamp going back on his word about playing who we need, to win on Saturday is up there. I was truly in absolute disbelief when Jake ran back out there after the INT. He will never get it done here not putting the right players on the field to win. Was like Pee Wee, literally, well the QB's dad coaches so we arent playing Scarn. Dowdle is out guy let Willams sit. Absurd.

Muschamp is blaming the coaches because every time we lose he says "gotta coach better". Whatever that means.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT