ADVERTISEMENT

I love all the Clemson trolls

usc89

May 29, 2001
Look let Burch make a decision. He is a good kid who handled his recruitment with class.

The folks bashing an 18YO need to get a life. This is a huge decision

Fans that bash kids are what are really pathetic.

Look let Burch make a decision. He is a good kid who handled his recruitment with class..
My definition of class and your definition of class are very different. Mine doesn't include dishonesty. He clearly has no idea what the word commitment means. He shouldn't have committed in December if he wasn't ready and he certainly shouldn't have pulled what he did today. I have the sinking feeling this is going to be another Josh Belk situation. I'm actually wondering if he even really wants to play football.

My definition of class and your definition of class are very different. Mine doesn't include dishonesty. He clearly has no idea what the word commitment means. He shouldn't have committed in December if he wasn't ready and he certainly shouldn't have pulled what he did today. I have the sinking feeling this is going to be another Josh Belk situation. I'm actually wondering if he even really wants to play football.
Thinking the same thing . Your word costs nothing but means everything

Look let Burch make a decision. He is a good kid who handled his recruitment with class.

The folks bashing an 18YO need to get a life. This is a huge decision

Fans that bash kids are what are really pathetic.

He’s made his decision- 2 times now.

I’m willing to let anyone make their decision. But don’t talk out of both sides of your mouth by asserting you are going to a school and then not following through with doing what is needed to make it happen.

Reactions: cockofdawn
He’s made his decision- 2 times now.

I’m willing to let anyone make their decision. But don’t talk out of both sides of your mouth by asserting you are going to a school and then not following through with doing what is needed to make it happen.

Yeah, for real. He's had like, what, 3 years to think about this? It's an important decision, but it ain't that important. "Gee, which large public state university will I choose to attend absolutely free for the next 3 years and have every single solitary need met for me??" I weep for the kid!

Perhaps, if every major life decision we made was heavily scrutinized in media and on messageboards, we'd have a little better perspective. Instead, we're a bunch of "holier than thou" people who clearly have never waffled on a major decision or commitment, because no one was there with a phone or Twitter account to capture the moment.

I truly think it's gotten to the point where they don't even think about us.

Except for the ones that waste their time making fake accounts and pretending to be Gamecocks on here. That's pretty pathetic, don't you agree?

Last edited by a moderator:
Clemson fan here. I would never wish any kind of ill will whatsoever on any of these kids no matter where they attend college. Hopefully Jordan makes the best decision for himself whether it's South Carolina or LSU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT