ADVERTISEMENT

I see that we are playing C of C at Spirit Communications Field, in Columbia

Thigh Man

Jan 14, 2014
Is there a special event taking place or a particular reason why we are not playing at home?

1z8tX6EW.jpg

Kingston said he likes playing in Professional ballparks.

That's why we lost playing a home game with App State to Charlotte's BB&T field along with this one at Fireflies stadium.

Also, since we lost those two home games to professional fields, we get to buy two additional tickets to "away" games, thus increasing the coffers.
Oh yeah, two less home games in Founders Park but not a ticket price reduction. 36 home games last year, 34 this year.

Kingston said he likes playing in Professional ballparks.

That's why we lost playing a home game with App State to Charlotte's BB&T field along with this one at Fireflies stadium.

Also, since we lost those two home games to professional fields, we get to buy two additional tickets to "away" games, thus increasing the coffers.
Oh yeah, two less home games in Founders Park but not a ticket price reduction. 36 home games last year, 34 this year.
If he likes pro parks, then schedule a two-year deal with Georgia Tech at the Greenjackets' new park in North Augusta.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
It's good to play at different locations and it will be nice to buy beer at the game. I might go to that one.

If he likes pro parks, then schedule a two-year deal with Georgia Tech at the Greenjackets' new park in North Augusta.
I think he needs to upgrade the early season schedule. After getting swept by UGA, we actually moved up 11 spots in RPI because it was on the road and it improved out strength of schedule with UGA being a top 20 RPI.

We are not playing at our home field to keep Holbroken out and prevent any fat bradstard like antics. Arkansas never let Holtz coach against them in Fayetteville, only Little Rock, not their true home field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT