ADVERTISEMENT

I still say if SC sweeps..

The Dogs are playing excellent baseball and on the other hand the Cocks are not. I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose another series.

I don't see this team winning any games in the SEC Tourney. When was the last time we won even one game in Hoover? So where does that leave us.................................

That would be 2012 . . . I wonder who the head coach was back then? Hmmm . . .

That would be 2012 . . . I wonder who the head coach was back then? Hmmm . . .

Well we never lit it up in Hoover under Ray either, except the one year we won the whole thing.

Wasn't as big of a deal though, b/c we were already hosting/top 8, etc....

It matters now.

That's some strong koolaid you're drinking there, pal.

Are you serious?! A Holbroke team has never won a game in Hoover?!
just saying, My opinion... that would put the cocks at 15-15 in reg season, and YOU Know they are gonna take at least 8 or 9 from SEC... That would make Cocks 8th or so in SEC..
Having said that, they lose the regional up in Charlottesville anyway. Possibly 2 and done in Charlottesville

The Dogs are playing excellent baseball and on the other hand the Cocks are not. I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose another series.
Remember just a couple of weeks back, we were looking at taking the series against Mizzou, and sweeping UGA to be solidly in the tourney? I was resting pretty easy that, certainly, we'd have no problem accomplishing that........ :confused:

Reactions: cockofdawn
To all the jokesters thinking that something magical is going to happen in the SEC Tournament even if we make it IN the tournament.... We have only won one game in the SEC Tournament since 2008.

Let that one sink in.
We have to win this weekend series, get to the SEC tournament, and win 2+ games in the tournament to make the playoffs.

To all the jokesters thinking that something magical is going to happen in the SEC Tournament even if we make it IN the tournament.... We have only won one game in the SEC Tournament since 2008.

Let that one sink in.
We have to win this weekend series, get to the SEC tournament, and win 2+ games in the tournament to make the playoffs.

That is unreal! :(

Reactions: vehemon
I think we are already out, and so do some of the talking heads.

Let that one sink in.

I disagree, however, it really doesnt matter, this team is not good, they lose out and are not even competitive if they make a regional..

Like I said in another post. If we need to do well in Hoover to get in... we're sunk. Even Ray wasn't good in Hoover.
My excuse for that has always been to rest our players/pitching before regionals. Now?
giphy.gif

Reactions: GamecockJeeper
Well we never lit it up in Hoover under Ray either, except the one year we won the whole thing.

Wasn't as big of a deal though, b/c we were already hosting/top 8, etc....

It matters now.

Are you serious?! A Holbroke team has never won a game in Hoover?!

Ummm . . Ray coached the 2012 squad that beat Auburn in their 2nd game in Hoover. That was the point I was trying to make. I'm not a Holbrook apologist.

I still say, if SC sweeps the Dawgs, they are IN!! if they dont SWEEP UGA, they need a couple wins at least in Tourney... Just my opinion...
UGA has been awful this year, but they took 2 of 3 each of the last two weekends vs. top ten programs (UK and Miss St). They also swept Ga Tech recently. So, a sweep may be a stretch for this year's USC team.

UGA has been awful this year, but they took 2 of 3 each of the last two weekends vs. top ten programs (UK and Miss St). They also swept Ga Tech recently. So, a sweep may be a stretch for this year's USC team.
oh, this team sweeping South Point High school is a stretch, but if they do, i say they are in..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT