ADVERTISEMENT

Its bad ...

DaTater3.0

Aug 29, 2018
When I (a Clemson fan) think the game will be a better game than most USC fans think it will be.

I look for it to be very competitive in the first half. I do think your injuries will catch up to you later in the game, and we win.

Rivalry week hasnt been as fun this year cause so many of yall are walking around with your tails tucked between your legs.

I know it has been a disappointing season and through the years, I have sat through many a depressing ones in Death Valley.

If you are coming up, I'll be in the Strom Thurmond lot sometime, if its raining, it will be closer to gametime. But come on by.

Last edited:
There's been a lot of white flag waving around here all week and the battle ain't even started. "Sometime,when the team is up against it--and the breaks are beating the Gamecocks--tell them to go out there with all they got and win just one for jimasium" I just made that up, really.
You and Knute.

Reactions: Gaimcock
I still say if we swapped schedules there wouldn't be much difference in the W-L tally if we were healthy. We can beat Dook, Weak Forest, beat NC State last year when they were good, Furmin, Jawga Southern, Fl State, Syraexcuse, Lewwiville, probably BC etc. Can Klempson beat Jawga,Florida, Kentucky, Mizzo ?

There's been a lot of white flag waving around here all week and the battle ain't even started. "Sometime,when the team is up against it--and the breaks are beating the Gamecocks--tell them to go out there with all they got and win just one for jimasium" I just made that up, really.

Well played gip.

Reactions: jimnasium
I think ole dumbo gave up during one of the five wins when he punted while way behind with time on the clock. But yes you are correct, I think many of our fan base have given up due to recent results. I fully expect our guys to man up and play respectable, if that’s not enough so be it.

After Georgia beat the brakes off us. Then losing to Kentucky again.There is no reason to be excited playing Clemson as a 26 point underdog. It will be next season to see if Boom can beat a ranked team. In most rivalries you can say throw the records out. Not this one usually the team with the best record wins.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
The Taters when they feel sure they are going to win come over here and tell us how good our team is. Trying to boost their resume for the play offs.

Reactions: Titleist*
I think ole dumbo gave up during one of the five wins when he punted while way behind with time on the clock.
I've been pretty critical of Muschamp, but he's not a quitter. He's a fighter and his Gamecock teams never stop fighting. Sometimes, that fight is futile, but they don't roll over.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure Muschamp could take Dabo in a fight.

I still say if we swapped schedules there wouldn't be much difference in the W-L tally if we were healthy. We can beat Dook, Weak Forest, beat NC State last year when they were good, Furmin, Jawga Southern, Fl State, Syraexcuse, Lewwiville, probably BC etc. Can Klempson beat Jawga,Florida, Kentucky, Mizzo ?
Yes

Reactions: Zann77
Not me. I said at the beginning of the week that this is the one week in the year when it's perfectly fine to throw out all logic or reason. Saturday is the day around which my entire sports year revolves. True to form, by Thanksgiving day, I start to feel pretty good about our chances on Saturday. I am preparing myself for the biggest upset in the history of the series. The thought of all those Clemson fans leaving Memorial Stadium Saturday with the knowledge that their national championship hopes just went down the tubes fills me with anticipation. I can't wait.

When I (a Clemson fan) think the game will be a better game than most USC fans think it will be.

I look for it to be very competitive in the first half. I do think your injuries will catch up to you later in the game, and we win.

Rivalry week hasnt been as fun this year cause so many of yall are walking around with your tails tucked between your legs.

I know it has been a disappointing season and through the years, I have sat through many a depressing ones in Death Valley.

If you are coming up, I'll be in the Strom Thurmond lot sometime, if its raining, it will be closer to gametime. But come on by.

Sit on it tater.

The Florida game took the wind out of our sails. Combine that with a secondary that's on its last legs and was supposed to be shaky all year with the starters.
In the fullness of time, the Florida game may dog Muschamp the same way the 1980 Georgia game dogged Carlen. It dogged him until the day he died.

Reactions: wcocat
In the fullness of time, the Florida game may dog Muschamp the same way the 1980 Georgia game dogged Carlen. It dogged him until the day he died.
A win over Clemson forgives all sins. Not likely to happen, but if it does he will achieve godlike status around Columbia.

Reactions: SmokinStokesBBQ

Clemson will score on every drive if they play smart (ie just dink it around and run the ball.) It will take penalties and loss of yardage plays for our D to get a stop, so our only hope is that clemson gets overconfident and tries to sling it around too much. We are missing 3 starting DL, hybrid LB, 6-7 DBs...and our depth is all freshmen. Not making excuses, as we would struggle with your offense anyway, just stating some facts. This is not 1975...all the fans know what the make up is of both teams. No hidden gems or surprises are out there.

The only thing I am interested in is whether we can move the ball. I am hesitant to think so, as I am certain clemson will be aggressive on defense, knowing that a mistake won't kill them. TBH, night game at clemson...I think we will be fortunate to score 14 points. If we can score 24, I would call it a "moral victory" and it would give hope for next year at Willy B.

I still credit GA Mangus and the gameplans he put together against UGA and Clem every year. That 3 win team played clem way closer than I expected. So maybe with some penalties, turnovers, and clem arrogance, the gamecocks could survive the first half and have something to shoot for in the second. But there is a reason we are 4 TD underdogs in Vegas...it's not just the fans being pessimistic, it's where we are in the rivalry.

So go back to your little redneck world and give your cousin a kiss!

Reactions: Titleist*
I still credit GA Mangus and the gameplans he put together against UGA and Clem every year. That 3 win team played clem way closer than I expected. So maybe with some penalties, turnovers, and clem arrogance, the gamecocks could survive the first half and have something to shoot for in the second. But there is a reason we are 4 TD underdogs in Vegas...it's not just the fans being pessimistic, it's where we are in the rivalry.

Why stop with a kiss? o_O

Lol. That’s what I’m talking about dirt pecker.

Right there is a perfect example of the difference in our board and the total crap board of the idiots of turdville. He calls one of our own a dirt pecker and he still roams freely amongst us. I went to their free board years ago and asked a question about the upper deck seating and was banned for life! But then, this dead horse has been beaten until it’s only a greasy spot in the ground so I’ll shut up now.

Reactions: GamecockDiehard
Dirt PECKER is grounds for impeachment?
What? I hope our guys at least wear their bug boy briefs Saturday when they are getting their KNOBS grounded into the dung valley dirt. Grow a pair already!

Just simply pointing out the difference in our board and theirs. I’ve got to admit though, I’m a little overly sensitive this week, especially when it comes to “them”. Believe me, I have a pair!

Reactions: Dynamic Knob
Right there is a perfect example of the difference in our board and the total crap board of the idiots of turdville. He calls one of our own a dirt pecker and he still roams freely amongst us. I went to their free board years ago and asked a question about the upper deck seating and was banned for life! But then, this dead horse has been beaten until it’s only a greasy spot in the ground so I’ll shut up now.
That's because you can't successfully run a cult by allowing outsiders with different opinions in. Clemson is a cult.

What? I hope our guys at least wear their bug boy briefs Saturday when they are getting their KNOBS grounded into the dung valley dirt. Grow a pair already!
Just being a USC fan is grounds for a ban over on taternet. One thread is about them wanting to go around "punching coots". I just hope one tries to punch me.

Lol. That’s what I’m talking about dirt pecker.

Just simply pointing out the difference in our board and theirs. I’ve got to admit though, I’m a little overly sensitive this week, especially when it comes to “them”. Believe me, I have a pair!

That's a good thing. Better than not sporting a set.

Let it ride for now.

Rivalry week: taters always strolling in here playing around with what they think is a pecker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT