ADVERTISEMENT

Jim Toman

sadd66

Jun 2, 2010
As head coach and Landon Powell AHC/Head Coach in waiting. That's what I would like to see. Powell is going to work his way up to be a superstar head coach at a D1 school.

Powell won whatever conference North Greenville plays in the very first year. He also was a great Gamecock, and played in the majors. He caught a perfect game as a matter of fact. He has a trophy wife, and from what I understand, great kids too, but they are very young. I'm not sure he is in a place yet where he would want the demands of a D1 job, but he is definitely one to watch.

Toman has disappeared since he resigned. Does anybody know what he's doing now?

Toman has disappeared since he resigned. Does anybody know what he's doing now?

img_1029.jpg

Reactions: sclawman77
Powell won whatever conference North Greenville plays in the very first year. He also was a great Gamecock, and played in the majors. He caught a perfect game as a matter of fact. He has a trophy wife, and from what I understand, great kids too, but they are very young. I'm not sure he is in a place yet where he would want the demands of a D1 job, but he is definitely one to watch.
Conference Carolinas. He has another good team up here again this season. They are a team to watch in there own level of play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT