ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Belk not happy up in em hills.

"Gotta admit. He’s one savvy TV evangelist!"

Yep, he probably has the character of a TV evangelist! Usually pretty self serving. But, you must admit, this was a classy move on his part.

"Gotta admit. He’s one savvy TV evangelist!"

Yep, he probably has the character of a TV evangelist! Usually pretty self serving. But, you must admit, this was a classy move on his part.

We really don't know that yet. I've seen some conflicting information re: the reason Belk wanted out. Seems like I read somewhere that he was considering UNC or TN as possible landing spots. If he wants to get closer to home due to sickness in his family, why is he considering UNC or TN? There's more to all of this than has been revealed at this point. Besides, he hasn't committed to SC yet, so, I'll reserve judgement as to whether this was a classy move by Dabo for now.

Reactions: jbramlett
EssoClub2Well-Known Member
New

Nah, not this time. He'll do something goofy within the next few months that we can slam him on....guaranteed.
You can bet your last dollar , if it was Muschamp or Spurruer, Clemson would not be on their allowed list of schools. The last guy in Columbia that would have allowed it was Lou Holtz.

Not true...Esso. Muschamp had no problem with David Williams transferring to Arkansas. We played him last year.
Wasn't he a grad transfer? Otherwise he would've had to sit out a year.

If he did actually sign without an OV and the attorney got involved then I stand by my idea of a signed agreement with a hush signature. Nobody signs with a school without an official visit without $$$ changing hands then gets his lawyer to announce the transfer without possibly a bit of blackmail involved. Just my opinion going on Clemson's history.

Josh Belk did take an OV, plus he had been on campus various time before, including the spring game. Now you guys have a commit out of Miami that I don't think has even been on campus...based on these comments...

Fox made the decision official with a phone call to coach Will Muschamp.

“He was really happy that I was ready to commit to their school. He’s ready for me to come up there to see the campus,” Fox said

Sounded like he hit it off with Coach Wolford...everything doesn't have to be a conspiracy...

Belk will be a good pickup for where ever he ends up. I heard the lazy comments last year - but he showed out at the allstar games and got a 5th star (some sites)...Never heard anything bad while he was at Clemson. I was looking forward to seeing him play.

Reactions: Zann77
Here's the deal......He "tried" to quit twice this spring and was talked out of it. He showed some flashes but overall didn't seem to want to work. Same rap he had coming out of high school. He got an unconditional release because Clemson doesn't care where he goes. Nobody there is concerned over him leaving. And it has absolutely nothing to do with an illness in the family.
If what you say is true, this does not bode well for the next coaching team.

everything doesn't have to be a conspiracy...

Im working hard to figure out the conspiracy behind all of this. Something is up

Here is a pic of my office today

If your wondering why Carol is written on the wall, it is reference to Pete Carroll, I think he is involved and I think I can now connect him to Belk and Dabo

GrippingFamousLemur-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Josh Belk did take an OV, plus he had been on campus various time before, including the spring game. Now you guys have a commit out of Miami that I don't think has even been on campus...based on these comments...

Fox made the decision official with a phone call to coach Will Muschamp.

“He was really happy that I was ready to commit to their school. He’s ready for me to come up there to see the campus,” Fox said

Sounded like he hit it off with Coach Wolford...everything doesn't have to be a conspiracy...

Belk will be a good pickup for where ever he ends up. I heard the lazy comments last year - but he showed out at the allstar games and got a 5th star (some sites)...Never heard anything bad while he was at Clemson. I was looking forward to seeing him play.
Fair enough but I did say "if".

Still had to have approval of the team he transferred from...otherwise would have to sit two years. Once the transfer was approved, Williams had to apply to the NCAA for hardship waiver for graduate transfers.

Yes...He was! My point was that Muschamp eagerly encouraged Williams to do what he thought was best for him. I don’t believe his class had anything to do with it.

Here's the deal......He "tried" to quit twice this spring and was talked out of it. He showed some flashes but overall didn't seem to want to work. Same rap he had coming out of high school. He got an unconditional release because Clemson doesn't care where he goes. Nobody there is concerned over him leaving. And it has absolutely nothing to do with an illness in the family.
Typical Clemson logic he wants to leave so he really sucked anyway. He's the only 5* recruit in America that sucks.

Im working hard to figure out the conspiracy behind all of this. Something is up

Here is a pic of my office today

If your wondering why Carol is written on the wall, it is reference to Pete Carroll, I think he is involved and I think I can now connect him to Belk and Dabo

GrippingFamousLemur-max-1mb.gif

We all know that Carol is short for Carolina and this is the "Flip Belk" operations center.

Not one person on this forum expected the taters to say anything different than this.
4 months ago he was the reloaded version of Dexter Lawrence. Today he isn’t wanted......
sell that koolaid somewhere else.

There is something fishy about this story. He is leaving to be closer to home but is looking at schools such as USC, Tennessee, UNC etc... Now if he is leaving to be closer to home, how does UT and UNC get him closer to home? Thinking there is more to it than getting closer to home if he is willing to talk to those schools.

That's what I recently saw too. They were initially saying it had to do with his mother's health and wanting to be closer but he's considering UT which is much farther away than Pickens.

Dabo is a lying shyster(sp?) who cares about Dabo. He is a great real estate salesman who has parlayed his ability to say to people exactly what they want to hear, somehow makes them believe he is telling the truth. Unfortunately, kids like Belk find out its a bunch of hooey after they have long been in Pikkkens County.

Dabo is a lying shyster(sp?) who cares about Dabo. He is a great real estate salesman who has parlayed his ability to say to people exactly what they want to hear, somehow makes them believe he is telling the truth. Unfortunately, kids like Belk find out its a bunch of hooey after they have long been in Pikkkens County.

Very well said.

Reactions: Gamecockalypse325
You can bet your last dollar , if it was Muschamp or Spurruer, Clemson would not be on their allowed list of schools. The last guy in Columbia that would have allowed it was Lou Holtz.
Spurrier and muschamp both have allowed kids to transfer where ever they wanted. We played against a kid last year on Arkansas that was a rb for us at one time.

Time will tell if Belk will be a boom or a bust. If he ends up at USC, and he gives half assed effort, he won't play for WM either!

That seems to be getting lost. I don't think Muschamp would have offered initially if the kid had a reputation of being lazy, as is conveniently being reported now.

Just don’t understand why LSU and UT keep coming up as possibities if his goal was to be closer to home because of a family illness. Guess time will tell…

Is he going to the zoo or the mall or Kroger??

All these are great questions. The longer it goes on, the more this looks like he acted up and was shown the door. This is his lawyer: http://gmslawyers.com/everett-stubbs. Resume':

* Lander
* Charlotte School of Law
* Ducks Unlimited
* Chester Chamber of Commerce
* Rotary Club

Not exactly Perry Mason. This is the guy you go to when "oh sh**" happens, not when you you have a real case. When the news first hit it looked like a guy with unforseen issues. The longer it goes on the worse it looks, for him.

Can't predict what will happen, but it doesn't look like Muschamp and Smart have open arms.

Last edited:
All these are great questions. The longer it goes on, the more this looks like he acted up and was shown the door. This is his lawyer: http://gmslawyers.com/everett-stubbs. Resume':

* Lander
* Charlotte School of Law
* Ducks Unlimited
* Chester Chamber of Commerce
* Rotary Club

Not exactly Perry Mason. This is the guy you go to when "oh sh**" happens, not when you you have a real case. When the news first hit it looked like a guy with unforseen issues. The longer it goes on the worse it looks, for him.

Can't predict what will happen, but it doesn't look like Muschamp and Smart have open arms.
The bs you taters spew continues to evolve..... I suppose that’s what you call spudding.
Face facts tot,
Either one of two things happened. Either:
1.mom has health issues AS HAS BEEN REPORTED...or
2. The kid didn’t want to be involved in the tillman cult.
Get over it.

The bs you taters spew continues to evolve..... I suppose that’s what you call spudding.
Face facts tot,
Either one of two things happened. Either:
1.mom has health issues AS HAS BEEN REPORTED...or
2. The kid didn’t want to be involved in the tillman cult.
Get over it.

I'm not trying to start an argument here. After all, several posts in this thread have suggested it is not what you have shouted in bold. So that subject is now open, is it not? But sure, it could be #1. Then I looked up the lawyer. Might still be #1, though less likely, and almost can't be #2.

I'm not trying to start an argument here. After all, several posts in this thread have suggested it is not what you have shouted in bold. So that subject is now open, is it not? But sure, it could be #1. Then I looked up the lawyer. Might still be #1, though less likely, and almost can't be #2.
While we are making things up, the checks that dabo promised him started to bounce. There’s your reason.

Can’t be #2 my butt. Not everyone enjoys the company of inbreds and sheep.

While we are making things up, the checks that dabo promised him started to bounce. There’s your reason.

Can’t be #2 my butt. Not everyone enjoys the company of inbreds and sheep.

With that lawyer? Okay.

But yeah, forgot all about the minority aversion to sheep. Well, most people are okay with it so maybe CU is okay for a while longer. Who knew so many big linemen liked them? Dabo figure it out first, so give him credit for that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT